Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Mar 13, 18 9:54 AM
Same issue with the Cyrus token, can see it, hit directs me there however I cannot pick it up. Please message with resolution to this issue when it is discovered. Windows 10

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 13, 18 10:16 AM
Hello Sjlovescc,

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue as well. After doing some research, it sounds like the crane must be moved before the coin can be picked up. If the crane has been moved and there's stiff trouble obtaining the coin, the next best step is to contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition for you.

I want to assure everyone that the Moderation Team has passed information along to the appropriate parties. If and when a game-fixing update becomes available, we'll announce it in this forum.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. If there are any remaining questions, don't hesitate to PM me or another member of the Moderation Team. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 03/13/2018 at 10:20:59 AM PST

sackese
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by sackese on Mar 13, 18 10:23 AM
I'm also having problem with the sequence scroll. I tried to exit the factory without taking the first token set and the scroll disappeared.

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Mar 13, 18 1:53 PM
I also had an issue with the valve and coin. So, I went back and started the game over with special interest upon entering that factory area. I used the hint button for every move and was successful. You have to do everything in a certain sequence or you can't get the coin. I was successful in finishing the game. I was almost afraid to use my own instincts of where to go next so I verified it with the hint button. I do recommend this game after the glitch is fixed if it can be fixed. I didn't find the guide very useful at all. I did enjoy the story line.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 13, 18 3:47 PM
Hello sackese and braillecode4,

I'm sorry to hear you've also run into issues with the scroll, sackese. If the aforementioned troubleshooting steps offered in the thread for this issue haven't resolved it, please let our Technical Support Team know. They can help us gather details helpful for the reports about what our players have experienced that we pass along to the appropriate team. We appreciate your understanding.

As for your post, braillecode4, thank you so much for providing the information about the workaround that helped get through an area that was previously troublesome. We also appreciate the feedback about the strategy guide, and I'll be sure to pass that along to the team. I hope the tips you've provided will help other players get around this potential bump in the road.

If there are any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to one of our Moderators by PM. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by frigga134 on Mar 15, 18 12:15 PM
Is there a bonus game for the collector's edition? I can't find it anywhere. Not in extras or anywhere else.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 15, 18 12:44 PM
Hi frigga134,

Great question! In Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition, the Bonus Game is accessed by pressing the Play button after completing the main game. The bottom half of the circle that appears will take players to the Bonus Game. Hope this helps!

bfgArinelle

gb2839
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gb2839 on Mar 15, 18 2:08 PM
My save game never advances beyond the first save. In other words, no matter where I am in the game, it always wants to revert to the very first save when I restart. I'm guessing that my AV may be keeping the file from updating. Where is the file saved so that I may manually exclude it from AV? Thanks.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 15, 18 3:20 PM
Hello gb2839,

I'm really sorry Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition won't save progress. I definitely understand wanting help with this.

I'd recommend running the game in Administrator Mode. This will increase its permissions and hopefully allow progress to be saved. The help article below provides the instructions for this process:

Run Game as Administrator

Please email our Technical Support Team if the game still won't save. They'll be able to provide further assistance. Thank you for your patience, too.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Martrae on Mar 16, 18 7:47 AM
Thank you for the update!

Go to: