Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fishdom 2

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jul 8, 10 11:29 PM
Nice Game, cute characters!

Will use my free Game credit to buy this one!

Thanks

[Post New]by Cupcake57 on Jul 10, 10 3:51 PM
Couldn't find any game on the Big Fish list titled "Gardenscapes". Is this game no longer available?

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Jul 10, 10 4:09 PM
Hi Cupcake:

Gardenscapes is listed under hidden object games. It is wonderful and you will surely love it.

Kayhlan
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Kayhlan on Jul 12, 10 4:15 PM
I too was really happy to see Fishdom 2 come out, and of course, purchased it immediately. I think I am on something like level 88 now, and have managed to get the bronze, silver and gold trophies on each of the three tanks...the Farm themed one, the Egyptian themed one and the Mer-folk one.

But I have a question now that I've heard talk of a Premium Edition of the game. Although my version tells me I've unlocked "More Tanks" and there is even a button to click to find them, all that shows up is the same three tanks. There is a little green arrow on the screen with the original tanks, showing I can go over to the next "page" and see more, but it too only shows one of the same three. Am I missing something?

Did buying this version of Fishdom 2 mean there is no fourth tank? Does anyone know? I'd sure be disappointed if so, but wondering is driving me crazy! Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

Happy gaming!

Ismene
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by Ismene on Jul 14, 10 1:50 PM
I enjoyed the first Fishdom. However, the Halloween-themed game really annoyed me with having to spend a minute clicking on items to get the fish to go over there (when they were "saying" they wanted something from that item). Unfortunately, Fishdom 2 brought that over. It's not a total deal-breaker for me, but I may wait for a daily deal or sale instead of just spending a credit.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jul 16, 10 7:00 PM
I agree owlgirl61, this was so obnoxious as to the music - geez could they find nothing more annoying? Then get into the fact that the screen is minimized (crap-o-la) on the sides that is not needed and makes the match 3's smaller. I LOVE fishdom have had it since it first came out on BFG, AND I STILL PLAY IT REGULARLY but this one is a definite NO BUY for me too little, too late, too noisy.

owlgirl61 wrote:I have Fishdom, and have tried the others, so thought I'd try this. Deleted before hour up. The music is atrocious.

I don't see the point of playing once all the awards have been won, and I only play games on a timer, so shan't be wasting a credit on this.

rumtmtiger
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by rumtmtiger on Jul 17, 10 10:22 AM
Well, I played all three tanks and was really happy to see I could buy a 4th tank. Imagine my disappointment when the choices for the fourth tank are the first three tanks!!!!! ???? Why? Is it me or are these people just ridiculous?

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jul 18, 10 7:19 PM
While trying to correct a problem I was having with Fishdom 2, I accidently happened upon a way to correct the small screen display, and make the grid larger. I decreased the screen resolution. (Duh!)

BSF0819
Flounder
Flounder
2,129 Posts

[Post New]by BSF0819 on Jul 28, 10 4:57 PM
Good game but very similar to the previous ones with only a few differences. May buy if it is offered as a DD or something.

[Post New]by caltrek on Aug 11, 10 6:48 AM
i bought fishdom 2 and i am having the same problem. i have gone to tank 4 and it's just sending me back to the first 3 tanks! what the heck? i can't find cheats anywhere to let me know how to get to tank 4. why have it there if i can't get to it????? i'm so puzzled!!!!!!! can anyone help? thanks!

ferball82
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by ferball82 on Aug 14, 10 10:04 PM
Lots of fun and lovely graphics... great addition to the Fishdom family!

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Aug 19, 10 11:38 AM
I loved Fishdom, have had it for awhile, play it a lot, sort of like comfort food for the brain. Then out comes Fishdom 2. Hmmm. Download the demo. ALRIGHT!!!! But it only comes Premium, and so the wait begins. It takes ages! (I think it was only a couple of weeks) FINALLY, here it is, on my own little computer all mine, whahahahhaaa....um, did I say that out loud? I've been playing it for hours every day. So far I'm working on my 6th tank. I haven't seen all the little cute animation yet! Only drawback is you stop getting that darling little jelly fish as a bonus once you get to a certain level. I'm having trouble with it locking up, but once that gets fixed I need to find a good Fishdom Anon, I'm addicted!

One bad point for me. I HATE that kind of music. It sounds like junk notes just being randomly played. My brain won't translate it into music. But Playrix knows this and has installed an off lever for us musically jazz challenged. I may have to set up different sound programs to play for which ever tank I'm playing in.

If there is a Fishdom 3, I'm buying it. I can already think of tank themes....

[Post New]by blipsarcade on Aug 31, 10 4:12 PM
Love it! I can't wait for more games like this one! Keep up the great work! this game is fun and entertaining. I hope there is another sequel to this!

Kestraka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Kestraka on Sep 23, 10 12:51 PM
Love the Fishdom series. Great game! Cute, fun, entertaining.

Your Comments and Reviews for Fishdom 2

[Post New]by JordanV50 on Sep 23, 10 1:19 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Fishdom 2? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

[Post New]by DD1953 on Oct 2, 10 9:39 AM
I just bought Fishdom 2 and have one thing to say: Most Unbearably Adorable Game Ever. I am down sick with a really bad flu, and yet this game - the only one I had the strength to play, HOGs being my usual - had me smiling and even laughing within minutes. I have just finished my first aquarium and bronze medal, and am now taking a break to post this and ponder my choices: To begin a new aquarium, or: To go for the silver????

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Oct 15, 10 5:01 PM
As a lover of Fishdom 1 (which I still play - I think its like 3 years now), I couldn't have settled for anything less than what Fishdom 2 is - a brilliant, gorgeous game in a sea of ordinary (and boring) match 3 games. I am bias - I love lots of fishy related games (Turtle Odyssey, Farm Frenzy Gone Fishing, Gone Fishing, etc etc).

The improvements are suttle, graphics improvement excellent and it is still enjoyable. I love buying the plants, improvements and fishies and watch them do their sometimes unexpected things. And there's a better mix of size differences in the plants this time too.

If it was an eco reef we were repairing instead of an aquarium, this is the only improvement to the game I can think of!!!!

Yay Playrix Entertainment! i bow down to you.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Oct 15, 10 5:08 PM
I'm not a fan of the other spin offs - sorry, I forgot to mention that. The hidden game one wasn't so bad, but a poor substitute!

coolkrunch
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by coolkrunch on Oct 25, 10 5:06 PM
I loved this game. Improvements I would like: ability to put objects anywhere on tank. More tanks. I hated getting all the trophies and then only being able to repeat the tanks. Allow fish and beauty items to be deleted at any time. When I get gold trophies, the tank looks too "busy" to me.

That said, it is great, and I look forward to another edition.

[Post New]by scalymoma on Feb 1, 11 9:31 PM
I must say that the first Fishdom was awesome and was the reason I bought the second without hesitation. The second was NOT as expected. I LOVE the hidden objects of the first game and really wish the programmers has stuck to this mind set on the second edition. IF I had wanted to match every thing that comes along I would have just stayed with Bejeweled 3. This is NOT as advertised and please think about this before developing any more games. The graphics are programmed well, the music is redundant and tends to gravitate to one mind set, that of jazz lovers. I DON"T like jazz so had to turn the music off. The fish are outstanding and the backgrounds are well programmed and developed. If you are going to stay with the BORING match challenges I'll just have to move my nickel somewhere else. It is worth a trial run but TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.

Go to: