bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 29, 18 2:47 PM
Hello Lemontree119,

I'm sorry that there's been trouble exiting Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess Collector's Edition. I'd recommend trying the troubleshooting steps bfgArinelle provided in their previous post. Please email our Technical Support Team if these suggestions don't fix the game. They'll be able to replace this title for you.

Thanks so much for reaching out to us. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator in the future if new questions arise. We'll be glad to be of assistance.

bfgBeruna

Nightsong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess Collector's Editio

[Post New]by Nightsong on Mar 29, 18 3:22 PM
I am on the trial, enjoying the extras, and experienced this odd screen when trying to look at the "Popup Notes" under "Collections":
[Removed by Moderator]

The screen is black, the text is oddly outlined, and my pointer leaves trails on the screen. Please note that I do not have similar or any problems with any other Big Fish Games.

Edited on 03/29/2018 at 6:23:29 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 29, 18 6:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to provide some help to you, Nightsong. I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

I also want to briefly remind players of the follow forum rule:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

The Moderation Team can't guarantee the security or legitimacy of external sites, so links aren't allowed. Thank you for your understanding and help with this.

Have a lovely evening!

bfgBeruna

agbosche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by agbosche on Apr 1, 18 3:46 PM
Once in the game how do I exit? I don't see a menu button to get back to the beginning to get out. Am I overlooking the MENU button somewhere? I have to just turn off my computer to exit the game. I'm running Windows XP. Thanks.

Doctor9fan
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Doctor9fan on Apr 4, 18 4:31 AM
Bonus game & I can’t use Skip (I was playing the shell game). I originally had the game on hard but I changed it to easy for this puzzle, but the skip button constantly stated it hadn’t fully charged, even after several minutes I was told I couldn’t use it yet.

[Post New]by SummerShinobi on Apr 20, 18 6:48 PM
I downloaded the trial version and it ran fine- not perfect, due to; pixelated cut scenes and I think a slightly faulty map, but well enough. So, the trial ends and I go to buy the whole game. It lets me buy it. It takes my game club credits. But it won't download due to error code 5. I search error code 5 on bigfish's tech help page and proceed to follow whats it's telling me to do and still nothing.
I'm rather confused, how can my PC run the trial to a playable standard-but not be able to even download the full version? I know it can't be a space issue since I'm directing bigfish downloads to my external hard drive. And I've never had any major issue with a bigfish game before on the laptop I'm currently using (HP Stream running Windows 10 version 1511, with a 64-bit operating system and processor).

Anyone else having the same issue?
Anyone already solved this?
Any help would be very much appreciated. As will anyone's willingness to read this rather long post...

Thanks in advance for that, by the way XD.

Go to: