cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Club Control 2

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Jul 10, 10 6:56 PM
SPOILER

Well I'm still tying to get te expert on level 15. I found someting else I didn't like abut the game in stead of some of the upgrades helping they don't. For example, When you used the automatic cashier or the swap button you will not get the points in your multiplier. So it's almost to get expert on some of the levels using these extras.

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

[Post New]by Candukay on Jul 10, 10 7:22 PM
I like the game but I like CC1 as well. However, I would not recommend it for anyone who does NOT like fast point and click games.

I did like the music in CC1 better though

If you don't get gold at first, wait until you have more upgrades then go back to the level. The upgrades are retro active so the older levels are easier to beat.

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Jul 10, 10 9:48 PM
very true. Beat the level, get up grads then go back. Try to get the up grades you use the mot first. And try to keep the chain up. I on level 27 and have gotten expert on all I really like this game. Butten again I LOVE TM games.

[Post New]by haileesmother on Jul 10, 10 10:47 PM
princessputter wrote:I must be a real TM addict.. I enjoyed this game... I bought it.. very much improved from Club Control 1.. very fast paced.. no bug and sluggish issues on my computer.. I like the challenge of keeping customers happy

to PP you dont " drag" the customers you click the bubble above their head and then their chosen spot

thank goodness i read a comment in the true light, lol this is an ideal example of TM games. i agree much better than the 1st one, good that the targets are bigger, ty for that. as for sluggishness....im not seeing it, i dont listen to the sound, i prefer my local radio station (ty Eddie n JoBo) am off to get gold on every level, n when i come to the level that will make me crash...ill let u all know!

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 10:53:37 PM PST

[Post New]by haileesmother on Jul 10, 10 10:50 PM
silentpages wrote:SPOILER

If you don't pick up the cash at the checkout, it goes poof.

End of spoiler...I only played 5 minutes & was mad at myself for downloading the demo!

If you do not already own My Kingdom for the Princess, Royal Envoy & Burger Bustle...I suggest sending your money towards them.

Happy gaming!

thats a heads up, ty for that but a spoiler is if u tell us how it ends ^.~ good luck n this game is a TM lovers cup of tea!

ok i just found this out too...when u click the money at the register....it counts to ur bonus n i like to get it crowded n collect $ together, if u click the money at check-out too fast it wont bonus, if u let it build...click it carefully to make it count

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 11:05:58 PM PST

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 11, 10 2:11 PM
I'm glad to see there are a few people that are enjoying this game. It almost sounds like many of the people who aren't are having technical issues on top of TM's not really being their cup of tea. I was playing this game again today, and I have to say I like it much more even than yesterday. In fact, I'd go so far to say this is probably one of the better TMs I've ever played (and I'm a TM addict). I love that it gets so challenging to keep up with. Not so much that you can't do it - but enough that you really have to focus. It's also the type of game where if you lose your focus for even a second or two, it's going to wreak havoc on your score. I think that's what us TM'ers really love - becoming entranced and challenged in a game. This one certainly is delivering for me at least. I also am actually enjoying the music (I'm playing with Country on) and I like the graphics and the gameplay. I'm thankful they made everything you need to click on so large. That's one thing that could really have killed the game otherwise. I never played Club Control 1 (I think I had read about it and the reviews didn't sound so good). In fact, I almost didn't try this one because of the same reason. I'm glad I decided to give it a try anyway. Very, very pleased with this game. Thank you BFG!

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 11, 10 2:37 PM
I just started demo-ing this - only played 10 minutes so far, but I'm enjoying the music myself, surprisingly. I'm looking forward to playing more of the demo at least - when I can stay awake to do so lol.

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on Jul 12, 10 6:06 AM
Unlike several people who are able to write a very complete review after 5 mns with the demo,I like - maybe love - this little game.On my eyes its a very addictive and challenging game.

The graphics are very basic,the game is not "beautiful",but I consider it a good little game,already had tons of fun hours and hope to have much more ahead ,since I still have many levels to beat.

Just a point that I really dislike is the way the game uses this awful concept of "Winners vs Losers"...But it doesn't affect the gameplay.

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Jul 12, 10 9:25 AM
I like this game. To get expert on all levels you can't make any mistakes. it is truly a challenge of accuracy. One mistake negates your bonus, and with the bonus out of action it is often hard to meet the qualifying goal, let alone master.

Once you are in bonus mode you will hear crashing cymbals anytime you get money. If you hear a buzz you've made a mistake.

A question - how do you double "switch" people from one spot to another? I remember it from club control 2 but there is no help for that here.

In fact - con of this game - the help is insufficient. Also the music in CC1 was much better.

Kezzi
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Kezzi on Jul 12, 10 1:22 PM
This is a very fast paced game... nearly having heart pulpitations by the end of every level haha

one disappointment is that the beginning levels were harder than the latter levels. i do like that they give you the chance to restart the level just after the last customer leaves incase you didnt meet the master target and you're trying for the "complete 10 levels in a row with gold" award.

I did find that the beginning levels are mostly harder to reach target as not many customers arrive. even if you get your chain bonus up, you never reach its full capacity so dont get the extra couple of dollars each click. i found though, the quicker you get your customers in and out, the quicker they arrived and i also found some customers spent more in the club than others.

after you complete the 3 ship bonus games, you get a special ability to swap customers that are requesting opposite stations. unfortunately by the time i completed the ship games, i had 20 upgrades and so have yet to use this feature as i dont need it. i only needed it for the bonus games.

Once you pass level 20, if your accuracy is good, i start recieving the 31 or mor dollar bonus with every click and a quarter before the time runs out i've already reached master. in the beginning, it was nearly impossible for this to happen.

a bit cheeky with 3 of the awards (play 40 levels with each music type) as that makes you have to play a lot of levels over for the hell of it just to get those awards. But all in all, my hand hurts, i'm physically exhausted after 2 hours play and still loving the game! dont reckon i'll use some of the upgrades like giving gifts to customers as i get them through the club too quickly to upset them, but its fun for me

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 13, 10 11:47 AM
This is a very old-school tm game. Only clicking, clicking, clicking. That isn`t a game for me but I think its a good game for tm-beginners.

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Jul 14, 10 2:19 AM
Just over halfway through this game. and yeah, it's a clickity-click old skool affair, music and gfx are limited etc, no sluggishness on xp that I can see. However what struck me is the 'emptiness' of this game, might seem like a wierd thing to say but it seemed really soul-less? Maybe thats why so many people have said they were bored almost immediately, the game has about as much character as a game of Pong.

And referring to an earlier comment re 'Loser in thy name' - the use of 'loose' rather than 'lose' was an instant turn off for me too

Btw - for those who hated the music it can be changed to anything of your choice with a little tweaking. Club Control 2\Music\Game folder is where the relevant files are (copy it and paste it somewhere safe just in case you mess up). Convert songs of your choice to Ogg Vorbis Audio format then rename them as per the files in the music\game folder, put them into the music\games folder and you'll hear them playing instead of the game music. Amusing for about 5 minutes

Edited on 07/14/2010 at 2:33:39 AM PST

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Jul 14, 10 6:54 AM
Wasn't even going to demo this game cuz the graphics looked so bad but after Lisa's review I decided to give it a shot. It did get a little better towards maybe the 10th level, but I think Schmoo hit the nail on the head--there are no cute or entertaining characters, no storyline. I find it incredible that this is a new game! I would definitely recommend for those that like a fun fast-clicking game try Turbo Fiesta (DD last week)--an old game that stands the test of time very well. Definite pass for me on this one

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Jul 15, 10 3:42 AM
kitty1 wrote: I find it incredible that this is a new game!

Yeah! That's exactly it! It's not just old-skool it just seems 'old' and outdated. Where older games can seem bland and characterless due to technological restrictions this game really has no excuse other than lack of imagination and laziness.

Demo by all means, but don't waste yer cash is my advice.

[Post New]by sarah_toner on Jul 21, 10 1:12 AM
I have tried all the recommended fixes and still no joy - it just keeps crashing when I try to enter level 13, it worked fine up until that point. Anyone else having that problem?

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Jul 21, 10 10:43 AM
Simple graphics, boring sounds, mundane game play.

[Post New]by Dr_Klaus on Jul 22, 10 9:49 AM
sarah_toner wrote:I have tried all the recommended fixes and still no joy - it just keeps crashing when I try to enter level 13, it worked fine up until that point. Anyone else having that problem?

Try to create new profile and replay game. I hope your problem be resolved. Happy gaming

[Post New]by julieeeeeeeeeee on Sep 1, 10 8:27 AM
i bought the game after enjoying the demo but it gets very very hard, i am a big fan of time management games and very rarely leave feedback cause they're just games at the end of the day but i would have to say that im giving in and im not even half way through, there is no easy progression from simple to hard it just goes from being fun to being stressful. there is too much going on and it just takes all the fun out the game. i wouldn't recommend anyone buy this game and if i could ask for a refund i would as how you play in the demo is NOT how you end up playing the game.
big rasperries to this game i have to say

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Sep 19, 10 2:03 AM
Compared to Club Control 1, the sequel was a huge disappointment to me. The authors of the sequel have ruined the whole fun and made it unmanageable. Though icons are larger i can't read them anymore. The first one was really cool and everything was in place. Maybe i can't argue this logically, this is irrational, but it's ok to be irrational when that's about gaming and likes and dislikes i guess.

Tala
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Tala on Oct 5, 10 10:17 PM
I have been very unhappy with this game. I bought it before I read everyone's reviews so it is my fault really. Like so many others, I have found that the game crashes and is extremely laggy when it is running. I am not happy at all and want to warn anyone else thinking of buying this game that I have been very disappointed in it.

Go to: