bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Post any Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 23, 11 8:32 AM
Hi Janettomlinson,

Welcome to the pond!

Hmm, intriguing. It could be that you are starting the outline in the incorrect place.

In the screenshit below, you will see arrows that show where the outline should be started for each cloud:

Cloud Outline

If you continue to have difficulties, I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by Bjappleby on Aug 8, 11 4:26 PM
I have the same issue in the IPad version can't get the clouds to turn White and then rain. I have checked the Walkthrough and it talks mainly about mouse accuracy so not much use for the iPad. Trace as accurately and slowly as I can with my ginger but ...
Brian

[Post New]by Okupick on Aug 25, 11 11:45 AM
When I get to where I am to use the blue chalk the game quits responding. Can not get it to let me draw the moon to get to night sky....... Help

[Post New]by Okupick on Aug 25, 11 11:46 AM
I am using an iPad .

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Sep 27, 11 6:58 AM
After playing the game without a problem it now won't let me use the hourglass on the star shape. I've tried re-installing but no luck. Any suggestions?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 27, 11 10:13 AM
Bjappleby, you might try tapping on the white chalk with your finger and then drawing the outline of all the clouds.

Okupick, I would recommend writing in to our Customer Support team so that one of our iPad reps can assist you with troubleshooting steps to hopefully get this resolved.

oldbag60, if you've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game, I might recommend trying to start over with a new player profile to see if this helps.

If you continue to have any troubles, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you with any other questions/issues. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by iluvbarbie68 on May 23, 12 6:22 AM
When I start the game it is just a black screen, with a twinkly bit in the middle. Nothing I do works!

Any help?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 23, 12 6:36 AM
Hi iluvbarbie68,

If this game is giving you performance issues, I'd recommend updating some of the graphical components needed for this game if you hadn't already. You can find the steps in the below help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jun 30, 12 8:33 PM
I am having trouble with 2 games, Snark, and the painted tower, cannot get them to do what the walkthrough says it is supposed to do.

I cannot go any further that the Witch Doctor, He does not give me a heart when I give him the potion like he is supposed to do. in Painted Tower.

And I cannot get out of the cave in Snark Buster, I hit the gong every way possible and even what the walkthrough said, neither of them worked, I cannot get out of the cave. It also freezes up on me.

Please help me if you can.

Thanks

[Post New]by godzgrl4evr on Aug 5, 12 12:00 PM
My game keeps kicking me off and quits altogether. It's happened several times. This last time, I started playing again and it didn't give the description of the items that the magnifier showed. It was technical codes.

[Post New]by Aerylis on Oct 10, 12 10:15 PM
When I download the game, it works fine until I get to the Start screen. I can't touch any of the buttons at the bottom because they are covered by my task bar and there doesn't seem to be a way to get this to go away. I can still press the play button, but when I do all I get is a screen with about four different blocks of color and a sparkly thing in the middle and that's where the games sits until I exit out of it. How do I fix any/all of this?

[Post New]by noel1787 on Feb 6, 13 10:38 PM
please help i cant get the game to load at all... it will play the opening sequence and thats it! dont know what to do and i dont want to mess up my comp! please help!

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 26, 13 10:59 PM
I enjoyed the other two games so much without problems. But in this one when I put the tree icon on the fireplace mantel, the screens crashes and and starts blinking white screen, fireplace screen repeatedly and I had to go to TASK manager and close the game. Anyone else had this kind of problem. If it keeps doing it - I'll have to get a credit.

[Post New]by evie1963 on Mar 8, 14 3:22 AM
I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy S4.
I'm up to 'Warming Gaze' and have placed 3 red gems in the elephant heads, however it is impossible to place the last red gem in the elephant on the front right because the gem is approx. 0.5cm away from my finger (cursor) and it can't position over the eye socket. This is so frustrating and disappointing because until this is fixed I cannot progress obviously. I have come across others stating the same problem.
will there be a fix for this? Thanks

Go to: