gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gullbra on Apr 10, 18 10:37 PM
I have bought and downloaded Ramses rise of Empire. I have the icon on my desktop and in my toolbar, but no game. If I try to open it again I get told the game is already running, but nothing happens on my screen.I have uninstalled and re-installed both the game and the BigFish Games manager. I am using a pc, with Windows 10.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by newmooncreatrix on Apr 16, 18 10:10 PM
I tried everything in all instructions and the game will still not start up. I paid for it using my new first time game discount, and would like to apply it to something else or get a refund. I really wanted to play this game but I am okay with moving on! I did notice that in my control panel the game had only a title, no mnfg. info or size info as though it wasn't loaded. I tried to reload it about 3 times. I rebooted about 4 times, checked drivers, run as admin, etc., etc. No go. I've lost interest now. :o( Contact Tech support now?

Failure to open/run using Windows 10 even after all troubleshooting.

[Post New]by Wildflower27 on Apr 29, 18 4:57 PM
This is the only game I've downloaded that has failed to open and run, even after uninstalling and reinstalling several times, launching from different points, running as admin, changing its compatibility to run on XP Service Pack 3 as recommended. That actually made the situation worse. I followed all the troubleshooting possible with no luck.

Did anyone using Windows 10 successfully launch and play this game??

It doesn't seem like it with all the posts on here with the same problem. Just submit a Help ticket and request a refund for the game.

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 5:00:22 PM PST

Go to: