girlwonder
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 here.

[Post New]by girlwonder on Mar 27, 18 8:49 AM
I agree valkara. I also wish they would lose that music they play over and over in every episode. Also what amazes me is someone will be standing next to a bear, rattler, moose, etc and it is as if they are oblivious to the danger around them.

[Post New]by bamabreezelulu on Mar 27, 18 2:00 PM
Just splashing in to add my disappointment over how short this was. One way they've managed to shorten it is w/fewer animal silhouttes & trash items to find & fewer hidden objects also. And yes, they're even smaller than ever. Park Ranger has long been 1 of my favorites, but I feel cheated this time.

Baabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Baabs on Mar 29, 18 2:40 AM
There wasn't an actual menu driven review page offerred, so I'm here. 2 Stars is about it. I'll purchase because my credits are racking up being that all that is available on here is gore, death, and other dark entities, or the turn blue trying to figure your way around the NEW HOGs. That being said, I'm extremely disappointed at the lack of ANY effort by this developer to at least change SOMETHING about this series. Couldn't they have even changed their clothes?? Is even that too much to ask? Same hooker looking mother, same zombie children. Hell, even the music hasn't changed a note. Same blasted BORING mini games, on & on & on. It's not really worth the subscription fee to even stay any longer.

[Post New]by fishie6 on Apr 5, 18 9:33 AM
Thanks very much for posting this review Babs. I'm now very glad they didn't ever fixed the display size issue for Mac. I too would have probably bought the game.

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Apr 7, 18 5:24 AM
I have bought all the Vacation Adventures games and I enjoy all of them. But this last one was in my opinion too cluttered with people. Sometimes it felt like we were in a city rather than a park. I bought it but think I enjoy the first ones more,

Go to: