rmelone
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Immortal Love:Black Lotus Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by rmelone on Apr 2, 18 11:45 AM
I just started the bonus chapter and am unable to pick up the third crystal petal that is in the coat hanging on the wall in Raymond's house.

Clicking on the hint button doesn't help it indicates everything has been done which makes me think the game thinks I've already got all three crystal petals - but I don't and because of that I can't move on in the game.

Anyone else have or know about this problem?

Thanks,

Robert

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Immortal Love:Black Lotus Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 4, 18 1:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there have been freezing issues, display issues, and progression issues while playing the game. Our Forum Moderators are always happy to offer the troubleshooting steps that we can. As we do not play each and every game all the way through, in most instances the best we can offer are basic troubleshooting steps that have resolved similar issues in the past. For players who are unhappy with those steps or those for whom the troubleshooting steps do not help, we then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Thank you for your understanding.

Now let's get to the steps. All of the described issues can have common causes, so let's go over some troubleshooting from a few different help articles.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Screen Resolution
Run Game as Administrator

These steps are designed to improve the relationship between game and computer as much as possible. I hope they help in some cases; for those that still experience issues after trying these steps, our Technical Support Team will be able to offer a replacement game.

If there are additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our Moderators by PM. We're always happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by jungle98 on Apr 4, 18 8:30 PM
mine crashed and I have written them for help or give me another game and I have not heard from them at all. so I will never buy another game from them. They do not stand behide what they sale.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 5, 18 10:33 AM
Hello jungle98,

I'm really sorry our Technical Support Team hasn't made personal contact yet. It can take up to 72 hours for them to reply to an inquiry, especially if they've received a higher number of emails than usual. I've reached out to them and hope you'll hear from them shortly.

I promise that they will replace the game for you once they're able to reply to your email. Our Support Team will never ignore a new inquiry, and we sincerely appreciate your patience while waiting.

Don't hesitate to PM me if new questions or concerns arise. I'm here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

lynettewa
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lynettewa on Apr 5, 18 3:24 PM
game wont open windows 10..CANNOT FIND IMPORT MAY BE MISSING CORRUPT OR WRONG VERSION ERROR 126?

msminton
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by msminton on Apr 8, 18 5:02 PM
I have the same problem. I can't collect the final petal and there is nowhere to go and nothing to do.

rmelone wrote:I just started the bonus chapter and am unable to pick up the third crystal petal that is in the coat hanging on the wall in Raymond's house.

Clicking on the hint button doesn't help it indicates everything has been done which makes me think the game thinks I've already got all three crystal petals - but I don't and because of that I can't move on in the game.

Anyone else have or know about this problem?

Thanks,

Robert

[Post New]by wicketsmama1 on Apr 9, 18 5:28 PM
screen flickering. Couldn't pick up last lotus. Very annoying. OS 10

rmelone
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by rmelone on Apr 28, 18 12:08 PM
I ran the game again from the beginning and when I got to the problem area I took the first lotus petal from the jacket (the one I couldn't get previously) and that enabled me to finish the game.

So, unless I'm wrong, it looks like there is a bug if you don't select the lotus petal in the jacket first.

Robert

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 12:08:24 PM PST

Go to: