sweetsofi
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:New Version for Secrets of the Dragon Wheel available! July 13th 2010

[Post New]by sweetsofi on Jul 14, 10 10:51 AM
I just love this game , I would buy a game like this every day. Thank you BF and hope it's one of many more games like this.

anteg
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by anteg on Jul 14, 10 12:30 PM
morfen wrote:There is still a problem. When I open the game, I get lines all through the picture (looks like a tv that is out of synch)

Is there a setting or fix for this yet?
[/[b]quote]

anteg
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by anteg on Jul 14, 10 12:31 PM
I have the same problem. When it comes to a hidden item scene, all static lines, except for the items in need! No fun here, just have to click on them! Help!

ihateshopping
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by ihateshopping on Jul 15, 10 6:47 AM
OKay, the developers (nice guys, by the way) updated it to fix some minor bugs that didn't really affect gameplay, overmuch. This is based on the original distributor's copy. It played great.

Now, all fixed, it plays like a movie in slow motion. Reason? My guess? The Big Fish Game manager. They updated it back in January, and ever since then I, and scores of customers have had nothing but problems with games.

Are you even listening, BFG (that's YOU, Paul Thelen)? No more trips to Argentina to take pictures in the snow. How about treating your customers like you give a rat's patooty? Fix this mess that's become your game manager, please.

[Post New]by NashVegaShowGirl on Jul 18, 10 3:54 PM
I didn't experience the glitch (I understand it was fixed pronto) but just want to say that I love this game! I'll definitely purchase the rest of the series.

cyndrap
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by cyndrap on Aug 24, 10 1:43 PM
Like the game - odd characters - good HOG - loaded and plays fine
This is a buy for me

[Post New]by Kleveru on Aug 6, 11 3:04 PM
Hi I am stuck in the room with the candy cane that needs to the white plug inserted. For some reason it will not insert. What am I missing. The red one went in perfectly. Help!!!

Go to: