Ios update

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Re:Ios update

[Post New]by tennco on Mar 24, 18 10:05 AM
Not sure of time but it would be most helpful to change a message next to avatar name such as room 1 or room 2 or sr1 sr2 etc.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 24, 18 10:23 AM
I've thought about indicating in my name which room I have open, but I know I wouldn't remember which room I visited already for any of my friends - I'd still have to enter each friend's room & check if the HOS sparkling. So I'm not sure how helpful that really is.

Right now, I'm using that space to encourage friends to open their Spring room - ANY Spring room! I have at least a dozen friends who still have the mancave open, & a few are still in Christmas.

I'm still trying to decide when to switch rooms. It needs to be sometime between 6: AM & 5: PM Pacific (1: PM - midnight GMT). All input welcome.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 24, 18 10:51 AM
Desertdruid, because of YOUR availability to change your room, maybe 30 minutes before GMT new day would work (4:30 your time?). My reasoning is that it seems like most IOS players, because of ease of access maybe, enter their game when the new day starts ( even if they should be sleeping LOL). If they enter their games before, they could possibly do both of your rooms. Just a thought.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 24, 18 11:16 AM
Yes, 4:30 PM would probably work for me - I'm usually in the Castle then, frantically trying to get all the rooms done - IF I'm not having connection problems, which I often do at that time of day.
So which room do you want open when the new day starts? Friends? What works best for you?

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Mar 24, 18 11:23 AM
Hi. I still need the Spring Terrace so I am rotating between 1 and 2. I have abbreviated my name to just my initial with which room is currenting open (B-rotating 2 then 1). At new day I will change to "B-rotating 1 then 2". I am still not set on a time but in another thread it seems that most like the 11:00 am which would be 9:00am here in TX. Would love to hear what others from IOS are doing. Attie

Go to: