NEW ROOM

Re:NEW ROOM

[Post New]by deborah2w2 on Mar 25, 18 5:38 AM
1457051 wrote:
deborah2w2 wrote:Am I supposed to be able to click and collect the items that float by in the Spring 2 private room? Because I can't. Not in mine or anyone else's,

The only items that float in the private rooms are the butterfly's. the eggs, chicks, mice, and bunnies are only in the main part of the game.

Weird. I have chicks floating through my Spring Room 2. But they are not clickable, for me.

Edited on 03/25/2018 at 5:54:30 AM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 25, 18 3:50 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I was surprised nobody was commenting on the Clock. OMG! It's so hard! The items are so tiny & blend in so completely! But I think it's just beautiful. I actually like it much better than the cartoony ones. I'm just utterly bummed that they give shards, though.

I really like the idea of linking the rooms. You should be able to go from the porch, through the back door, & be inside the house in the new room. That would solve all the logical problems.
How about it, devs????

The artist who worked on the spring clock must be the same one who created that awful fireplace from Christmas room 2.

I doubt we will see any great changes (or event portals) before spring 2019 or Christmas 2018.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Mar 25, 18 4:49 PM
I hate the clock!
The other ones are great!
The new room is okay but I am Disappointed that there is no chance to come closer to spring achievements,
I am an achievement freak and totally frustrated when the next achievement is impossible to reach.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 25, 18 4:57 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:I hate the clock!
The other ones are great!
The new room is okay but I am Disappointed that there is no chance to come closer to spring achievements,
I am an achievement freak and totally frustrated when the next achievement is impossible to reach.

Why is it impossible?

There are over 40 days left!

If you need more items from older spring events, grab some extra "Room 1 event friends".

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Apr 11, 18 3:42 PM
susiewastaken wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:I was surprised nobody was commenting on the Clock. OMG! It's so hard! The items are so tiny & blend in so completely! But I think it's just beautiful. I actually like it much better than the cartoony ones. I'm just utterly bummed that they give shards, though.

I really like the idea of linking the rooms. You should be able to go from the porch, through the back door, & be inside the house in the new room. That would solve all the logical problems.
How about it, devs????

The artist who worked on the spring clock must be the same one who created that awful fireplace from Christmas room 2.

I doubt we will see any great changes (or event portals) before spring 2019 or Christmas 2018.

Oh yeah that fireplace was awful lol

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 11, 18 3:49 PM
swedane wrote:I have learned the new spring room does not count towards the spring terrace achievement. Wheras the old one still does.
The Devs sent out a mini-update just a few days into the event.

Since that mini-update, ALL Spring HOSs count toward the achievement. The achievement has even been re-worded to indicate that change:

Spring Hunt
1. Complete a spring event HOS 50 times – 5 diamonds
2. Complete a spring event HOS 500 times – Stargazer (pet)
3. Complete a spring event HOS 1000 times – Egg Hunter (avatar)

The ONLY reason for needing to visit the Spring Terrace would be to get pet parts to craft the Spring Pets:

Baby Boy .... needs 10 Bow Tie
Baby Girl .... needs 10 Rattle
Chimney Sweep ..... needs 10 Top Hat
Cook ..... needs 10 Recipe Book

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Apr 11, 18 9:22 PM
I think the clock is beautiful if hard. I cannot get it to “ flow” for me though I play it in every room, but I must disagree about the xmas chimney. I love it and enjoyed playing it.
Happy storming all, the lords are waiting

Go to: