prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 11:50 AM
jredders wrote:Help please!

I am stuck where I'm supposed to send the tube of elixir to the "owner of the castle".
I can't send it. What am I doing wrong?

hi jredders! Welcome to the forums!

Make sure you have picked up the mail tube (A) from under the table and combined it with the full tube....

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Elixir-of-Immortality/elixir-of-immortality043.jpg

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by afayek on Jul 20, 10 1:49 PM
Help - I'm stuck in chapter 2. Walkthrough says " Put the REVOLVER, then the SILVER BULLET (7-8) into the clamp ( ." but the clamp won't except the revolver. It says try something else. What else is there?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 4:55 PM
afayek wrote:Help - I'm stuck in chapter 2. Walkthrough says " Put the REVOLVER, then the SILVER BULLET (7-8) into the clamp ( ." but the clamp won't except the revolver. It says try something else. What else is there?

Hi afayek! Welcome to the forums!

What do you have in your inventory? Make sure you have loaded the bullets into the revolver cylinder and combined the cylinder with the empty revolver. You can also add the silver bullet before you put the revolver in the stand on the right.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Jul 20, 10 5:27 PM
I haven't really started the game yet. But I will be back when I do, just wanted to say that it's really great the patience and help that you all are giving when we get stick. And your instructions are so precise. Thanks for your help in advance. I am sucking up because I know I will need your help lol!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 5:33 PM
joannickle wrote:I haven't really started the game yet. But I will be back when I do, just wanted to say that it's really great the patience and help that you all are giving when we get stick. And your instructions are so precise. Thanks for your help in advance. I am sucking up because I know I will need your help lol!

lol no sucking up necessary! Many love to help!

[Post New]by afayek on Jul 21, 10 7:01 AM
I'm in the main hall table in the hidden object area. I have one more item to find (the kiwi) but there is no kiwi. When I click on hint it points to a pot with cherry. But no kiwi. Is there anyway to reset the hidden object area to get a different set of objects?

[Post New]by Tallwoman on Jul 21, 10 12:13 PM
I am stuck at the courtyard. I need to get back through to the Alchemists house but it keeps me stuck there ( . I have done everything and it still won't let me through!

Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by JimJones64 on Jul 21, 10 6:10 PM
I am to the crypt lock and read something about the locker key - what is this???

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 21, 10 6:15 PM
afayek wrote:I'm in the main hall table in the hidden object area. I have one more item to find (the kiwi) but there is no kiwi. When I click on hint it points to a pot with cherry. But no kiwi. Is there anyway to reset the hidden object area to get a different set of objects?

Hi afayek- welcome to the forums!

The kiwi is uncut, therefore brown- look upper right in the wine glass.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 21, 10 6:17 PM
Tallwoman wrote:I am stuck at the courtyard. I need to get back through to the Alchemists house but it keeps me stuck there ( . I have done everything and it still won't let me through!

Hi Tallwoman- welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. If I understand correctly, you need to go down. Move your cursor down to the bottom of the scene.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 21, 10 6:19 PM
JimJones64 wrote:I am to the crypt lock and read something about the locker key - what is this???

Hi JimJones64! Welcome to the forums!

You will do the locker puzzle (in the entrance hall) once you have found both halves of the heart...then you get the code for the cryptex.

I hope this helps.

thort
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by thort on Jul 24, 10 6:57 PM
Getting an error everytime I download says"error startying application see log for details. Can anyone help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 24, 10 11:27 PM
thort wrote:Getting an error everytime I download says"error startying application see log for details. Can anyone help

Hi thort! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. Have you tried updating DirectX and Adobe?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 24, 10 11:27 PM
thort wrote:Getting an error everytime I download says"error startying application see log for details. Can anyone help

Hi thort! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. Have you tried updating DirectX and Adobe?

neola
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Heart Not in Right Place!

[Post New]by neola on Jul 25, 10 4:56 PM
OK, I'm ready to tear my hair out. I got the lizards and put them in the freezer. I didn't notice at that time that I had to play the mini-game with the tubes again so, when they didn't freeze right away, I figured I needed to go elsewhere and do other things for awhile. I got into the castle, mixed the soup and sedated the physicist (or whatever) and grabbed the half-heart from from the picture and stuck it in the locker door. Went back to see if the lizards were frozen yet. NOPE! Then I played the mini-game again. The lizards still aren't frozen, I have zero in my inventory and nothing is glittering no matter where I go. I looked at the walk-thru and it appears I should have taken the frozen lizards to the botanist 1st to get the 1st half of the heart. Too late for that! Do I have to go back to the beginning and start over or am I missing something? Oh, please help!

[Post New]by msdontgiveadamn on Jul 25, 10 7:20 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Elixir of Immortality players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I can not find the Migcian to get the seals for the Library doors

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Heart Not in Right Place!

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 25, 10 8:58 PM
neola wrote:OK, I'm ready to tear my hair out. I got the lizards and put them in the freezer. I didn't notice at that time that I had to play the mini-game with the tubes again so, when they didn't freeze right away, I figured I needed to go elsewhere and do other things for awhile. I got into the castle, mixed the soup and sedated the physicist (or whatever) and grabbed the half-heart from from the picture and stuck it in the locker door. Went back to see if the lizards were frozen yet. NOPE! Then I played the mini-game again. The lizards still aren't frozen, I have zero in my inventory and nothing is glittering no matter where I go. I looked at the walk-thru and it appears I should have taken the frozen lizards to the botanist 1st to get the 1st half of the heart. Too late for that! Do I have to go back to the beginning and start over or am I missing something? Oh, please help!
+

Hi Neola- welcome to the forums!

After you have done the freon pipes puzzle the second time, put the lizards into the freezing chamber, close the door and turn the valve wheel.

I hope this helps

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 25, 10 9:00 PM
msdontgiveadamn wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Elixir of Immortality players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I can not find the Migcian to get the seals for the Library doors

Hi msdontgiveadamn- welcome to the forums!

Walk to the park entrance and take the left gate to the shore...

neola
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Got the heart!

[Post New]by neola on Jul 26, 10 4:49 PM
Thank you! Thank you, prpldva! Don't know how I missed the little wheel over the freezer, but things are back on track now.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Got the heart!

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 26, 10 10:22 PM
neola wrote:Thank you! Thank you, prpldva! Don't know how I missed the little wheel over the freezer, but things are back on track now.
+

Glad to help- enjoy the rest of the game!

Go to: