ELIXIR OF IMMORTALITY :D

Re:ELIXIR OF IMMORTALITY :D

[Post New]by gingingeree on Jul 16, 10 5:52 PM
Okay some of you Fishy vets help me out here: I beta tested Elixir, and got past a problem area that I now cannot remember how or find the solution! After searching high and low for an hour, I gave up looking. Early in the game, where do I find (please!?):

1) the tool to crack open the barrel on the dock
2) the tool to remove the big rock that's blocking the wastewater drain
3) the bell to fix the doorbell.
Hope that's not asking too much! Thank you one and all and happy gaming!

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Jul 17, 10 2:03 AM
tedderpic wrote:I've D/L ..but will have to wait until tomorrow...too late now... time..
but from what you all have rated it ..sounds like a buy.........

Played 30 mins demo its a definate buy for me....

Edited on 07/18/2010 at 6:49:34 AM PST

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 17, 10 3:28 AM
gingingeree wrote:Okay some of you Fishy vets help me out here: I beta tested Elixir, and got past a problem area that I now cannot remember how or find the solution! After searching high and low for an hour, I gave up looking. Early in the game, where do I find (please!?):

You will find a pick in the area before the park. You can remove the big rock with it. You'll find the bell in the area with the servant's quarters. The tool to crack the barrell will only appear later, as you don't need it that early.

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 17, 10 5:52 AM
penrose47 wrote:GREAT GAME

I thought that I would comment before this thread gets LOCKED!

Happy Gaming

PEN

Why would this thread get locked?

Aka21
Flounder
Flounder
2,025 Posts

[Post New]by Aka21 on Jul 17, 10 7:42 AM
Pearly11 wrote:

Happy Gaming

PEN

Probably get moved to the game forum.

I have an older PC running XP. Every so often a game comes along that won't run on my PC. This happens to be one of them. I no longer worry about it. I just uninstall and move on.

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 17, 10 6:00 PM
Aka21 wrote:
Pearly11 wrote:

Happy Gaming

PEN

Probably get moved to the game forum.

I have an older PC running XP. Every so often a game comes along that won't run on my PC. This happens to be one of them. I no longer worry about it. I just uninstall and move on.

Why should it get moved? There's no reason for it It's just a general discussion about a very good game . And my PC is nearly 15 years old and I don't even want to list the specs, as they would make some fishies getting their excavation gear out . Anyway, it's a great game

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jul 17, 10 6:11 PM
My computer is a younger chippy than Pearly...sigh...and I can't get it to download at all.....i guess contact CS sometime......

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 17, 10 6:31 PM
autumn_leaf wrote:My computer is a younger chippy than Pearly...sigh...and I can't get it to download at all.....i guess contact CS sometime......

Harr harr..see . should've stuck with one you know. (The enemy you know is the easier to combat )

shawk
Manatee
Manatee
4,143 Posts

[Post New]by shawk on Jul 17, 10 6:37 PM
My PC is an older XP and the game runs fine, have you gotten in touch with CS and run Dr. Felix?You may need some updates.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jul 17, 10 6:47 PM
it just finally downloaded after like the fifteenth try!!!

suddensam
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by suddensam on Jul 17, 10 8:39 PM
I need help. I'm at the part where the old lady gave me have the heart locket and went to the alchemists body to find the other half, but all it does is show body. I have been to every area and can't find anything else I'm supposed to do. I got to the castle door but it's locked. So here I am stuck with half a heart locket, a bridge to a locked door, and nothing at all left that I can find to do.

Can someone please give me just a little hint here. Would be much appreciated, thanks

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Jul 17, 10 8:58 PM
Hi suddensam and welcome to the pond. There is a walkthrough blog for this game. You can find it in the game forums. I had to use it earlier too. Happy gaming

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Jul 17, 10 10:40 PM
Thank You developers for an excellent game. Loved the music, graphics, especially the well hidden objects, all the puzzles...........hopefully we'll see another one from you guys.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jul 18, 10 5:48 AM
Excellent game! I have played two evenings on this game on advanced and still not to the end of Chapter 3. So another evening will probably get me to the end. I would LOVE to see more of these kind of games!!!

[Post New]by picklepot on Jul 18, 10 6:35 AM
Just completed elixir of immortality - What a great game, love it, can we have more like this pleasssssssssssse

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 18, 10 8:20 PM
Close to finishing. I think... , not sure...every time I thought I've cracked it, something else came up. It really is a great game and more than good value for money on behalf of length, good variety of minigames and I like the HOG scenes. However...some items are very small indeed and some Fishies may have difficulties spotting them due to problems with eyesight. The only thing I'd would the devs (and we know who that is like to consider is what my stomache feels like when it goes 'wooooooosh' from one scene to the next. I had to look away quite often, felt like free falling, but horizontally. Didn't like that aspect and the characters just say 'hmmmm' all the time. That got a bit on my nerves. But that's just tiny little things

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 18, 10 8:21 PM
And to Askol: I sent you a PM in case you haven't noticed

Askold
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Askold on Jul 18, 10 8:32 PM
Pearly11 wrote:And to Askold: I sent you a PM in case you haven't noticed

Oh, have not seen yet, now take a look...

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 20, 10 2:46 AM
Hi fishies,

Just popping in to say I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over into the Elixir of Immortality game thread.

Why should it get moved? There's no reason for it It's just a general discussion about a very good game

Precisely why fishies that are popping into the game forum would really benefit from the opinions and the feedback that have been offered about this game !

This discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by Blonde1080 on Jul 25, 10 5:22 PM
gingingeree wrote:Okay some of you Fishy vets help me out here: I beta tested Elixir, and got past a problem area that I now cannot remember how or find the solution! After searching high and low for an hour, I gave up looking. Early in the game, where do I find (please!?):

Go to: