My Game Is Gone

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

Re:My Game Is Gone

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 31, 18 1:54 AM
Luckypool wrote:I'm so desperate for my game back, I've even taken to Googling the time in Minnesota to see if it's office hours and they might be re-building my game! Oh whoa is me, this detox is hard maaaaaan, any advice on how I can get through this sitch until I'm back?

Minnesota? I thought BFG is in Seattle.

I have a friend on level 10, with a new name, Taj. Just now I got a message when I tried to enter the spring room "This friend has updated to a new version of the game. To access the room please update your game"....or something like that. Yesterday Taj had a different name and yesterday I was able to enter the spring room. Strange.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Mar 31, 18 2:00 AM
siberlene wrote:
Luckypool wrote: Googling the time in Minnesota

I rest my case your honour, and all things BFG. I am certified doolally since my enforced detox of MC. Somebody gotta help me get through this!!!

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Mar 31, 18 2:03 AM
...and it's 2am in the chuffin morning in Seattle! Wake up Josh in Seattle - sort my game out please.... :-)

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 31, 18 2:11 AM
Luckypool wrote:...and it's 2am in the chuffin morning in Seattle! Wake up Josh in Seattle - sort my game out please.... :-)

I'm only 2 hours away. Want me to drive down and knock on his door? LOL

Do they swim in the pond on weekends? I had issues a couple of years ago and don't recall receiving emails on a weekend. 'Course my mind has turned into MC Mush so I'm not sure.

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Mar 31, 18 4:02 AM
Taaja wrote:
jodylync wrote:The same thing happened to me earlier today. I was on level 79. After my game shut down, I went back into it and it restarted at level 1. I contacted support about 1pm, but I haven't heard anything back yet. So frustrating to happen while the Spring Event is going on.
Did you play into the new game far enough to click on the avatar and see if it's your old/original ID code? I think my game is gone because the new game displays my original ID. Still waiting to hear back from the Team as well, Good Luck!

That is my old code. I hope they can recover it. Due to the holiday weekend, I have a feeling it will be Monday before we hear back from them. That is so frustrating. I planned on playing all weekend whenever I had down time.

Edited on 03/31/2018 at 4:05:24 AM PST

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Mar 31, 18 4:56 AM
siberlene wrote:
Luckypool wrote:...and it's 2am in the chuffin morning in Seattle! Wake up Josh in Seattle - sort my game out please.... :-)

I'm taking you up on that siberlene and shall be expecting.... NAY, DEMANDING, a full report complete with pictures, av clips and a competition at the end. I thought my cold turkey had plateaued out, but today is actually worse - I've had to resort to playing Candy Crush whilst I wait. NOOOOOooooooooo.

x

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Mar 31, 18 6:24 AM
Also you know when bring up the Midnight Castle screen Your is ID shows on the bottom of the screen,

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Mar 31, 18 7:57 AM
siberlene wrote:
Luckypool wrote:I'm so desperate for my game back, I've even taken to Googling the time in Minnesota to see if it's office hours and they might be re-building my game! Oh whoa is me, this detox is hard maaaaaan, any advice on how I can get through this sitch until I'm back?

I have a friend on level 10, with a new name, Taj. Just now I got a message when I tried to enter the spring room "This friend has updated to a new version of the game. To access the room please update your game"....or something like that. Yesterday Taj had a different name and yesterday I was able to enter the spring room. Strange.

Hello, This is Tajja - I am playing the new game now as just - Taj - Hopefully they can restore my game that was lost (vanished!) I don't think it's going to be possible though. All of my regular friends are still on my NEW game, isn't that strange? You would think that all would be lost. That's why you are still seeing me as a new player. My ID stayed the same on the NEW game so there is nothing to go back to, except my friends. I WAS on level 17 or 19, not sure which but I lost a really good game. Everyone had guided me through my first game with such good tips and help. I'm playing like crazy to get back. Some have stated that BF will restore what they can of my game so maybe I will get a portion of my game back. Hope to see you out there soon!

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Mar 31, 18 8:42 AM
Taaja wrote:
siberlene wrote:

Hello, This is Tajja - I am playing the new game now as just - Taj - Hopefully they can restore my game that was lost (vanished!) I don't think it's going to be possible though. All of my regular friends are still on my NEW game, isn't that strange? You would think that all would be lost. That's why you are still seeing me as a new player. My ID stayed the same on the NEW game so there is nothing to go back to, except my friends. I WAS on level 17 or 19, not sure which but I lost a really good game. Everyone had guided me through my first game with such good tips and help. I'm playing like crazy to get back. Some have stated that BF will restore what they can of my game so maybe I will get a portion of my game back. Hope to see you out there soon!

Have you heard anything from Support yet? When did you submit your service request?

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 31, 18 10:36 AM
Luckypool wrote:
siberlene wrote:

I'm taking you up on that siberlene and shall be expecting.... NAY, DEMANDING, a full report complete with pictures, av clips and a competition at the end. I thought my cold turkey had plateaued out, but today is actually worse - I've had to resort to playing Candy Crush whilst I wait. NOOOOOooooooooo.

x

Okey Doke. Consider it done. I don't have his exact location but since he works for BFG and makes the big bucks I will limit my search to houses over 10,000 sq. ft. with a Tesla in the driveway and luxury penthouses. Shouldn't take more than a week.

Full report forthcoming.

Edited on 03/31/2018 at 10:41:36 AM PST

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 31, 18 10:46 AM
Taaja wrote:
siberlene wrote:

Well, I see your game has progressed to Level 11 now but I still can't get into your room and your wish list is closed so I'm guessing that your game has not been restored.

I know you still need the pets so put the pet parts on your wish list. I have lots of parts and your other friends will help you out too. You'll get those pets!

Good luck,
Siber (in the game)

Edited on 03/31/2018 at 11:42:19 AM PST

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Mar 31, 18 2:17 PM
siberlene wrote:
Taaja wrote:
siberlene wrote:

Well, I see your game has progressed to Level 11 now but I still can't get into your room and your wish list is closed so I'm guessing that your game has not been restored.

I know you still need the pets so put the pet parts on your wish list. I have lots of parts and your other friends will help you out too. You'll get those pets!

Good luck,
Siber (in the game)

Thanks Siber, I have played up to level 12 now and trying hard to get my room open again. I posted yesterday to the Support Team but it's a holiday weekend so it may be next week before they restore some of my items and I'm going to ask them for all of my pets back too. Taj

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Mar 31, 18 7:40 PM
I haven't heard anything either. So frustrated! I am missing out on so much during the Spring Event.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Apr 1, 18 2:04 AM
jodylync wrote:I haven't heard anything either. So frustrated! I am missing out on so much during the Spring Event.

Easter Sunday, the shops are all shut in the UK, I know, before family come round, I could play Midnight Castle .....
Oh. :-(

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Apr 2, 18 9:03 AM
Still no word from the Support Team about my missing game except for the usual email saying they will be with me soon. I am on level 14 of the NEW game already.I sure do miss all of my coins and items from my OLD game. Hanging in there!

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Apr 2, 18 1:38 PM
When did you send in your Support Request? I put mine in on Friday at 1pm.

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Apr 2, 18 2:24 PM
jodylync wrote:When did you send in your Support Request? I put mine in on Friday at 1pm.
It was sometime after 3 pm (EST) on Friday. Still haven't heard anything today!

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Apr 4, 18 1:21 PM
Good News! I finally received some of my missing items today! I got my coins and diamonds back and my pets. The Support Team gave me lots of Spring Event items back as well. No avatars, they are almost made up in my new game anyway. I stayed at level 16 instead of jumping back up to level 19 because they said it would mess up my new game to give back some of the missing items ??????? So I kept my current game level. It's done. So happy to have some of my items back!

[Post New]by tanyasis on Apr 4, 18 1:53 PM
i'm having the same problem and I was at level 84. I don't have a record of my ID #.
I'm known as Tanya's Sis. I'm afraid my friends code has disappeared from the system, but if any of my friends could check and let me know, I'd appreciate it. I'm friends with cheyenne, ghost cat Mookie, richkim, Beth Birdsnest Bubbles, Buttercup Edwlweiss, Eneri, Gaelic, Iraggie, Kitty, veronia, Madcap Marty, to name just a few.

Thanks so much!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 4, 18 2:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm thrilled that games are being restored and recommend that anyone who has lost their progress write into our Midnight Castle Support Team with as much of the following information as is available:

- The original game's Friend Code
- The new game's User ID
- The level of the original game
- The original game's inventory, pets, and avatars

Our Support Team will do everything in their power to restore your progress or rebuild the game for you. Before swimming off, I'd also like to ask that everyone keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting. Specifically:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

By protecting the privacy of the people with whom we communicate, we help create an environment where players, Customer Support representatives, and members of the Moderation Team feel safe opening up. Thank you so much for your help with this. It's also good to remember to reply to every email you receive, especially the automatic confirmation players receive when they write in, so our Support Team knows assistance is still needed.

Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

Go to: