Lynnbb91157
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Re:Buckingham Palace... stuck already.. !

[Post New]by Lynnbb91157 on Nov 3, 08 8:39 AM
I just finished the hour demo on this one and I'm buying. It's one of the best I've played in a while. Items are easy to find but there are so many of them that adds to the challenge without making me go blind. And the puzzles are fun. Love it!!!!

lorgran
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by lorgran on Nov 3, 08 8:41 AM
there is no hint box!!! to get a hint u have to click on the name of the item in the list and ull be given 3 choices of hints.

[Post New]by bennyboy331 on Nov 3, 08 8:44 AM
I downloaded this game but cant play it. I keep getting a message about access violation, anyone else ever have this problem?

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Nov 3, 08 9:15 AM
I've played fifteen minutes of the trial hour and already can tell it's a purchase for me. But do I get it now? Or later on in the month? Hmmmm. Will have to think on that one.

[Post New]by ryleeanraesnana2 on Nov 3, 08 9:45 AM
I'm stuck now and can't seem to skip the game. Its the chess pieces. The day into night one any help?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 3, 08 10:14 AM
Elkestra wrote:[Edit] Change of plan... I've PM'd the answer to you [/Edit]

Hmmm... wish the forum had Spoiler tags, thinking about it

Just use white text....

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Nov 3, 08 10:21 AM
Ahhh, good idea. Spoiler tags would still be nice though

For anyone else who gets stuck here:-

[Answer Begins]
Place the knight on the square below the black king (immediately between the black and white kings)
[Answer Ends]

Edited on 11/03/2008 at 10:23:28 AM PST

Lynnbb91157
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by Lynnbb91157 on Nov 3, 08 11:41 AM
I just finished this game. It took about 4 hours. The puzzles are great and I didn't need help once because I think all of them are very intuitive. Great game.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 3, 08 12:19 PM
When all else fails -- open your valise that has your objects in it ... it usually is a good indication of what direction to take.

LostForever
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by LostForever on Nov 3, 08 12:39 PM

Liked it, the rooms were nice, but did anyone else think it was just too easy and repeated itself a lot?

[Post New]by bsktcase on Nov 6, 08 6:40 PM
cesse47 wrote:lark, use hammer on stone. place gem on box over glue

I have a crop and a hammer in my inventory. The green stone is not really in the inventory box. When I use the hammer to click on the green stone (in its area), nothing happens. I have already put the glue on the box. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by alwaysplaying on Nov 6, 08 6:49 PM
I just purchased this game and it won't let me play at all. It keeps going right to exit game managment. I don't understand what is going on. Please help

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 7, 08 9:00 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by kaddlehopper on Nov 9, 08 1:41 PM
Thanks for the help, I was able to use the tool and move on.

tillyxxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tillyxxx on Nov 9, 08 1:53 PM
please will you tell me wot to do in regeny room,got cotton wool wine glass & slate,curser not changing colour anywhere. So upset loved the game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 9, 08 1:54 PM
tillyxxx wrote:please will you tell me wot to do in regeny room,got cotton wool wine glass & slate,curser not changing colour anywhere. So upset loved the game.

Use the wool on the wine glass, then on the slate.....

epundt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by epundt on Nov 13, 08 10:41 AM
I'm also stuck at the palace gate. Found the pocket watch, but says I haven't. When I click on the pocket watch to be found, won't do anything and will not bring up the hint box. Is there a fix for this? I've restarted the game twice to no avail

[Post New]by colleenandlar on Nov 29, 08 1:57 PM
For goodness sakes....I got an instant headache......This game was a brain tease, i played the demo, dont know if i want to buy it????

[Post New]by sadenpatrick on Apr 29, 09 6:58 AM
I'm stuck in the throne room. I have blank slate, wine glass, and looks like sword ... What do I do?

Green Drawing Room

[Post New]by noliprosequi on May 6, 09 10:32 AM
hey all, I've been playing this game on and off for a bit and I got to the part in the green drawing room where you have to line up the knights on the mantle and I can't figure out how to do it, I've tried every combination I could, can someone tell me what to do?!?!?!
HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!

Go to: