Restarting the Game

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Restarting the Game

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 22, 18 7:09 AM
Go to the Settings Gear and select Login. If you played to level 10 you should have entered an email and password. Hopefully the new game is there and will become your default game.

Also, before closing your game, make sure you are connected by trying to open your friends or collections. This will save your progress to the server.

SassiD
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by SassiD on Apr 23, 18 4:57 AM
Will do! Thanks for coming to the rescue again Gulf!

SassiD
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by SassiD on Apr 23, 18 5:27 AM
Didn't work!
Will try to restart for the last time when I can...
I do not have you on my friends list Gulf.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 23, 18 7:12 AM
Sent you an in-game message to show you where I am. I have you at level 39. Are you already there? And did you change your login/password for the restart?

SassiD
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by SassiD on Apr 23, 18 1:29 PM
Hi Gulf, I did everything again and just lost everything. That is the last straw. From having fun this turned to be just upsetting so I am stopping with this version of ART. Is there another version that is still been supported by BF or any other platform?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 29, 18 5:26 PM
Follow these directions exactly. If you do, you will keep gold, coins, collectibles, friends and AES points.

Instructions for restart.

Open game while connected to internet.

1) Make sure you have a connected to the server. Do this by checking the auction, in game messages or throwing keys. If you cannot do this you are not connected to the services. If you aret your current game's assets are saved.

2) Disconnect from the internet (If you have an Ethernet cord, unplug it. If you have WIFI, disconnect and make sure the "connect automatically" box is NOT checked)
To test, open another internet page in another tab. If you get an error you are disconnected. This is not necessary if you are confident.

3) Go up to the Gear in the upper right hand of the game screen. Pick New game.

4) Play the first 10 quests (important. Doing this erases the old game from your computer and replaces it with the new game.)

5) Reconnect to the internet. Your coins and gold from your old game should appear at this point. After you play Aylen's quest to find a Ran in the Red Mines, your collectibles should return.

Go to: