Have I gone nutz?

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 3, 18 2:34 PM
COFFEE AND COOKIES. IT IS A GOOD THING. IF I GET FAT I WILL KNOW WHO TO BLAME. LOL. I AM 4'9" 97LB. SO THERE IS NOT MUCH CHANCE OF GETTING FAT. I TEND TO EAT VERY LITTLE. BUT I DO LIKE FOOD, ALOT.

JUST NOT MY OWN COOKING. AFTER 60 YEARS OF IT I WANT TO EAT SOMEONE ELSE'S COOKING.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 3, 18 5:29 PM
cindykat325 wrote:I have reached level 71 and I'm afraid I might have lost what sanity I started this whole adventure with. I have begun naming the interactive creatures. It started with the Spring Rooms

Spring Terrace:
Crackers is the croc that cracks out and then claps his little paws
Uncle/Aunt and Cousin Wiggly are the 3 twitch rabbits

Easter Basket:
John Travolta is the dancing chick

Tea Party:
The Nibbles family: Boppy, Snuffy and Twitchy are the hungry mouse family

So, please tell me if I am still safe to be around little children or if I need to avoid medical personnel with the ability to have me committed...

Thanx cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

I don't know about you...but I am seeing an entire team of psychiatrists since I started MC.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 3, 18 6:20 PM
Shawkn wrote:

I don't know about you...but I am seeing an entire team of psychiatrists since I started MC.

LOL, I think Ready for the Special Room will be my psychiatric support

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 3, 18 6:32 PM
bfgArinelle, so happy you swam by. I'm very excited to begin working at the Tea Room. While Mrs. Fletcher said she had to leave for what sounds like permanently, I'm hoping she will be able to return sometime in the future. My plan is to keep the place in 1 piece for her. I do plan to add a coffee bar as there does appear to be a call for it (although I'm with you - Tea for me!) You and the other Moderators are welcome anytime, I'll keep a table ready for you. or

Annelliegram, your cookies are always welcome! I'll hunt up a lovely covered tray for them

Charlieisr, I'm not much taller, although my drivers license says 5' 1", now how did that happen??? but I love to cook. I'll have to post menu's or specials occasionally. Hmmmm, maybe someone can tell me what the Evil-Ones like and I'll go on a cooking spree to make them fat so they are easier to defeat...

Cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 3, 18 6:34 PM
cindykat325 wrote:LOL, I think Ready for the Special Room will be my psychiatric support
Oh, THAT will be real productive!!!!! ....... Are you sure you want to trust HIM??????/

(Yep, definitely a strong candidate for the Special Room!) ....Huggie Jacket fitting is down the hall in Room 3.

Edited on 04/03/2018 at 6:35:02 PM PST

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 4, 18 7:08 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
cindykat325 wrote:LOL, I think Ready for the Special Room will be my psychiatric support
Oh, THAT will be real productive!!!!! ....... Are you sure you want to trust HIM??????/

(Yep, definitely a strong candidate for the Special Room!) ....Huggie Jacket fitting is down the hall in Room 3.

Can I get a purple one?

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 4, 18 8:05 AM
Cookies are wonderful. But how about scones and croissants? Chocolate ones with amazing chocolate. I can't eat that stuff in real life, so, being a dedicated cook/baker, I'd love to provide those for your tea room. Pastries, anyone?

Just keep the coffee, preferably mochas with whipped cream, coming.

Oh, and Peet's please. Starbucks just doesn't cut it here. (Anyone from the SF Bay Area will understand the Peet's/Starbuck's thing.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 4, 18 10:32 AM
cindykat325 wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:

Can I get a purple one?

Oh No! Not another fashionista!

What is with you ladies that you need to fiddle-faddle and fumble with this pristine garment?
Even now I shudder to remember several of you hanging baubles and fripperies all over it until you looked like failed Christmas Trees?

As Chief Sweeper Upper of the MC AND the HOS Repository I forbid you to alter this luxury garment in ANY way!

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Apr 4, 18 10:42 AM
We love our "bling"!!!!! I'm putting in my order for a purple one too, is it one size fits all or do I have to come in for a fitting??

Keep stormin' the castle.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 4, 18 2:44 PM
SORRY, GIRLS PTG JUST DOES NOT UNDER THE MEANING OF PURPLE.

MY HUBBY HAD A PURPLE SHIRT HE LOOKED GREAT IN IT. IN FACT IT WAS ONE OF HIS FAVORITES.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 4, 18 3:35 PM
charlieisr wrote:SORRY, GIRLS PTG JUST DOES NOT UNDER(stand) THE MEANING OF PURPLE.

MY HUBBY HAD A PURPLE SHIRT HE LOOKED GREAT IN IT. IN FACT IT WAS ONE OF HIS FAVORITES.

I am not worthy to wear the purple especially in garments such as the toga or huggie jacket.
This color is reserved for V.I.P.s
(Mmmm! but perhaps your hubby was a v.i.p.?)

Anyway, looking around the statues in the MC Realm, these citizens have all come to a sticky end and are now just seen as crumbling ruins!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 4, 18 3:59 PM
Definitely not that coffee chain from Seattle, though after drinking what passed for coffee in London in 2002, I almost kissed the ground when I found one of that chain, it was half way passable.

As an Aussie, I have to say that we do coffee very well, especially in Melbourne and we were instrumental in getting a certain fast food chain to start serving decent coffee.

Decent coffee is a must for the Tea Room and I look forward to trying another cup there.

I qualify for the title of this thread as I have recently put up a wish list on a game I am trying to close just so she could get the current castle challenge avatars. Haven't done a challenge on that one for several challenges past.

Firedragon13
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Firedragon13 on Apr 4, 18 5:14 PM
A glass of wine please!!!

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Apr 4, 18 5:20 PM
Oh, this thread makes me long for the quiet hours months ago, when I had time to contribute silliness to the Special Room.

Alas, just started creating a character and goal, when stuff like economics and Holidays intruded upon my tale and adventuring, such as it was. Without even a formal meeting with the denizens (except for PTG's avian familiar).

Tell me please, do I need to read the entire thread from the beginning to get the gist of what is going on? Because, that is rather exhausting, as some of you seem to be drinking something other than tea.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 4, 18 11:52 PM
JUST READ THE LAST SAY 30 PAGES, THAT SHOULD GET UP TO SPEED. IF NOT GO BACK ANOTHER 10.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. CHARLIE IN THE SPECIAL ROOMS.

OH, WE ARE GETTING A COFFEE BAR, MOST OF US DO NOT HELP CAP. WITH THE HONEY RUM. I DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING STRONGER THAN COFFEE. CAN'T SPEAK FOR THE REST OF OUR SLIGHTLY CRACKED CREW.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 5, 18 5:08 AM
It's ok PTG, I don't qualify as a fashionista, in fact I have no sense of fashion at all. I don't need baubles and bits - just purple. Dangl-y things would get in the way when I'm cooking. Well if the huggy jackets only come in white I'll just have to dunk mine in blueberry juice to dye it...there are plenty of BB's in the HOS's. DoubleMsMom, just pop into the tea house, I'll dye yours for you too.

Anna and Charlie, I'm relying on you to help me with the coffee. I don't drink the stuff so you'll have to taste the batches and flavors in the tea room to help me get things right!

Firedragon13, my father is from Italy - there will be wine!

Czoe, I hope you stop by the tea room sometime. I have no idea what's going on. I read the last few pages and am still pretty lost so I did start from the beginning. It takes a while to read between work, watching my nieces, and... with all the falling down juice consumed and explosions occurring... some conversations aren't real coherent. I'm up to pg 45.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 5, 18 12:07 PM
THE MORE YOU READ THE CAP. THE EASIER HE IS TO UNDERSTAND, A WELL SOMETIMES. OTHER TIMES ONLY HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

BESIDES IF ALL THE CONVERSATIONS MADE SENSE. WE WOULD NOT NEED SPECIAL ROOMS.

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 12:09:08 PM PST

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 5, 18 12:35 PM
charlieisr wrote:THE MORE YOU READ THE CAP. THE EASIER HE IS TO UNDERSTAND, A WELL SOMETIMES. OTHER TIMES ONLY HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

BESIDES IF ALL THE CONVERSATIONS MADE SENSE. WE WOULD NOT NEED SPECIAL ROOMS.

Too True!

Go to: