LikaLaruku
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

Re:L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

[Post New]by LikaLaruku on Jul 18, 10 4:29 AM
Mojave_Rain wrote:Awwwww Locoowl no ruby slippers!?!?!? That's nearly as bad as no flying monkeys and lol Wee @ nobody ever going to find out!

There's no ruby slippers in the book, but there are flying monkies.

I'm annoyed that thisis a BLEND of the movie & books; if you're going to put the author's name in the title, make it follow the books entirely. Dorothy should be younger, blonde, wearing 1900s style clothing, Glinda shouldn't show up will the end, as she's queen of the Quadlings & has no place being in Munchin teritory, the Munchkin villiage should be completely blue. Sofar the only thing following the books is the silver slippers.

Edited on 07/18/2010 at 4:30:33 AM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 18, 10 4:31 AM
I think flying monkeys made this game-

Drunk flying monkeys at that

DBTCkitty
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by DBTCkitty on Jul 18, 10 4:32 AM
NOW!!! you be nice, govegril!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 18, 10 4:34 AM

lind3636
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,424 Posts

[Post New]by lind3636 on Jul 18, 10 4:39 AM
Now I like a challenge....but this was horrible....objects way to small to even guess at....this must be a joke!!!

[Post New]by SURVEY on Jul 18, 10 5:02 AM
TERRIBLE GAME!!... Everything is so small, almost impossible to find anything. Gaveme a headache after 5 minutes.

You need one hell of a big magnifying glass if you plan to play this....

Dont buy it, save your game credits....

Shirazee8
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Shirazee8 on Jul 18, 10 5:28 AM
I've been trying to download the trial of this game but nothing happens when I click the button - reading these comments it's perhaps all for the best

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Jul 18, 10 5:32 AM
The game loaded fine for me, and I found the graphics to be okay too, not fuzzy. HOWEVER... While I enjoy a challenging HOG this was impossible. There were times that I had to squint and stare at the screen trying to see something even AFTER using a hint. I'm fairly certain my eye doctor would forbid this game. It's a definite no-buy for me.

[Post New]by MemorableMovies on Jul 18, 10 6:47 AM
This has to be the worst game BF has ever put up. It looked so promising and was such a huge disappointment! This is a major "no buy"!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jul 18, 10 6:59 AM
I tried Normal mode first and the first screen went well. I had to get used to looking for the objects the way the developers listed them and I liked their technique and some new ways , at least for me to find some objects. That being said the next screen was a bust.
It was a find the shape one and I even went back in as a new player on Easy and wow I couldn't find the things they were too tiny. It's too bad because I would have liked to have tried to progress but I don't think my older eyes can.
sad Nana

geezing
Catfish
Catfish
1,722 Posts

[Post New]by geezing on Jul 18, 10 10:48 AM
Would have appreciated cursor control. Mine was floaty and annoying. This is literally a pain in the neck straining to find objects which are minuscule and not to scale with other items on the screen. IMO this is not market worthy, BFG.

Debi049
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debi049 on Jul 24, 10 4:14 PM
There are flying monkeys!

Go to: