Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Banana Bugs

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 15, 12 2:29 PM
(Review based on playing for four hours straight today):

I bought this based on the reviews and the remarkable price (thank you ).This game is absolutely addicting and I am sure I will enjoy the other games in the series.

I don't quite know why this game is so much fun but once I complete a level I just keep on going. The little monkeys on the side are great. The sound effects are great. I have some brain damage and am playing games in order to re-wire my addled brain. I am sure that playing games like these help with hand-eye coordination and short-term memory.

I didn't even read the instructions but just started playing. I played almost 200 levels without knowing how to change the direction of the arrow! Maybe I should read the instructions before I play next time.

I love HOGS. I love creepy, eerie nightmarish games about evil scientists, sanitariums, ghosts, and curses. So why am I so enthralled with a game in which I am a monkey shooting arrows? I have no idea.

It's just fun and relaxing and I'm very happy that I found it and thank you to the other reviewers who mentioned the other games. I didn't know about them.

I rate this game as five out of five kitties:

Happy weekend to y'all!

Edited on 09/15/2012 at 2:30:24 PM PST

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on Sep 16, 12 6:32 PM
I had a blast playing Banana Bugs with my 5 year old grandson this weekend.
I didn't realize how smart he is. He didn't need my help at all, but I was glad that he let me play too.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Sep 20, 12 2:28 PM
I like to play this when I'm emailing cause it doesn't take your full concentration. And that Okay!! Sometimes I want games that are absorbing and sometimes I want one like this one.

Go to: