lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ forum

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 26, 09 6:41 PM
Okay -- The bird nest: Hang the feeder in the tree to the right of the scene, pour in the seed, take the cork out of the bottle, rub it on the inkwell. that should sound like cheeping. the bird should fly off the nest. look in the nest for the papers.

The throne room: use the sword to slit the CHAIR (not the thrones). get cotton. wet with wine. rub on slate. a message appears. gem should fall out.

The gems (at the end): you just have to keep rearranging them until no two of the same color are touching. Unfortunately, that's the end. I liked this game until the end. Rather frustrating!

Welcome to all you new anemones. Hope you enjoy .

ETA where to put the feeder

Edited on 04/26/2009 at 6:43:06 PM PST

[Post New]by MSMRKO on May 3, 09 4:08 PM
I am in the garden and I filled the birdhouse with seed but it won't hang on the tree. I downloaded the game to my iPhone and playing it there. Any ideas on how to hang it on the tree? Thanks!

[Post New]by debbies21 on May 4, 09 7:41 AM
I downloaded this on my itouch and love the hidden parts but am having lots of problems with the clues. i was able to get the geode out of the wall, i put the glue in the treasure chest but the geode won't stay in.

when i was in another room, i had the lighter but i couldn't figure out what to do with it.

Is there any one place where i can get hints on the next step.

thanks

debbies21

[Post New]by ylhurlbut on May 14, 09 5:18 PM
how do i put it on my iphone?

[Post New]by Nirvahna on May 19, 09 5:07 PM
How did you even manage to put the glue on the box? I was able to use the crop to get the geode out from the passageway to the left, and then used the hammer on the geode to crack open the amethyst. But I can't get the amethyst to stay on the ground near the passageway to the right. It tells me that the gem needs to be secured - and clearly that means to use the glue somehow. But I can't get the bloody glue to do anything!

mizmiss wrote:I'm stuck in the secret passage puzzle. I've used the glue on the box and the only other items I have are a riding crop and hammer. I'm sure I'm missing something, but can't seem to figure out what that is. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on Jun 2, 09 8:01 AM
I enjoyed this game too, but also thought it was too short. What bothered me the most is the scenes were almost the same, except for the facts. So you got to know where everything was because you'd been there before. So it wasn't as challenging as it could have been.

[Post New]by pooopsie on Jun 5, 09 7:55 PM
jeffory wrote:Help, I am in throne room, have cut chair with sword, but have moved cursor over the entire scene and cannot find anything else to do, HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by Reggiehp on Jun 7, 09 4:23 PM
Help, I'm stuck in the Green Drawing Room. I was in it once before and now I can't remember how to align the knights on the mantle to get the jewel. Any advice? Thanks.

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Jun 7, 09 4:45 PM
My chess game doesn't work. I know how the knight is supposed to move and where it goes, but it doesn't do anything. I even tried putting it in every block on the board! Am I supposed to be doing something else? (the knight is the only piece in the box)

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Jun 7, 09 4:51 PM
Reggie,
Remember, all the Knights have to be touching, ...........
Start with the Knight facing Left and the Left arm extending straight, (No Shield)
Next is the Knight facing same way with Right arm extendiing straight (No Shield)
Next is the Knight leaning back with his Right leg up (No Shield)
Next is the Knight standing with a Shield, facing right
Last the the Knight kneeling with a Shield
Hope this helps

skicroghan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by skicroghan on Jun 8, 09 3:46 PM
hello to all the little fishies and the big scary sharks with oodles of points to thier name. its that old lady who was pulling her hair out over H.M. Civil War again. By the way I started HMCW over again and breezed right through when I had an inspiraion(can't spell that ep word) an got out my big magnififing glass. well how I was so brave i bought HM buckinghan palace and i am stuck at the very first hidden puzzle. i got the words on the screen but have no directions and can not fiure out what o do wih them or even if thier is a way to skip iy. HELP HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by hotshotfinder on Jun 9, 09 4:45 PM
friomm wrote:I am in the garden, have hung a birdhouse and filled it with bird seed but it keeps telling me that the kingfisher needs more enticement. I have only cork screw, a bottle of wine and an inkwell, none of which seem to interest him in the lest.

I don't see anything else to do...help please
add the corkscrew to the inkwell...it says it sounds like a bird chirpping.
how and where do you hang the birdhouse?????

[Post New]by hotshotfinder on Jun 9, 09 4:48 PM
Debi049 wrote:I am stuck in the Queen's Chambers. And Can't get any farther. I know i need to do something with candelabra but the candle will not fit and the lighter will not light. Help please
cut the candle first by adding the sissors to the candle

[Post New]by highsop on Jun 22, 09 2:25 PM
mysteryne1 wrote: Is anyone else frozen in this game. I am in the Throne Room (I think it's chapter 8) and the microphone is on the list. I clicked on it and it went away but the word did not. Now I'm not getting any response. If I click on the word there is no list of the 3 kinds of hints. On the map it still says I found 14 of 15 in the throne room. Any helpers out there? Thanx

I am stuck here too. The game is on my Mac. I have reinstalled it and I am still stuck

gpherder
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gpherder on Jun 27, 09 2:11 PM
I finally got around to loading this game up to play it, and won't bother opening it up again. I despise games that make you go through all the opening sequences with crappy, loud music, and block all attempts to minimize or shut down the program before you follow through their hoops.

I also won't be buying any future games from this provider.

[Post New]by Suzefrances on Jul 23, 09 5:44 PM
I am also stuck in the throne room, cut the chair, soaked the cotton, put it on the slate, then what? tried putting the cursor on the rip and nothing is happening....Thanks for the help, I love big fish games, but these puzzles within this particular game are impossible for me without the forums.

cls39
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cls39 on Jul 27, 09 7:09 PM
impunkinsmommy wrote:I need help!!! I am stuck on the birds nest puzzle. I have put the seed in the chinese feeder, but i can't find where to put it at to get the bird out of the nest. Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

[Post New]by mrcazman on Aug 10, 09 11:28 AM
Need help on how to give the Kingfisher more incentive to leave the nest in the Palace garden sequence. Did hang the birdfeeder with the seed.

stuck in fireplaceroom...HELP!!

[Post New]by gisselle0001 on Aug 18, 09 4:36 PM
I have the weed killer, wet hay, nail filer, hand rake and arrowhead. I have put the nail filer and arrowhead together but can't get past that. I tried putting the hay, weed killer and hand rake in fireplace not working. I have tried all over the screen, no luck...

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Aug 18, 09 7:17 PM
Mrcazman -- what do you have in your inventory? If you have an ink bottle and something else, rub them together, That should get the bird off the nest.

gisselle -- put the hay and weed killer in the fireplace. Use the nailfile and arrowhead to strike a spark. I'm not sure what the hand rake is for.

HTH

Go to: