FLOYDC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by FLOYDC on Aug 1, 10 11:06 AM
it seems i failed to pick up an arrow, now i cant continue the game. when are they going to fix this really big bug??

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Aug 4, 10 8:16 AM
ANy idea when the regular version will be out? tahnk's

[Post New]by artsyar on Aug 7, 10 1:04 PM
There is definitely a freezing problem with this game. I have updated my video card, re-installed etc. Not a happy camper. Thought this would be the best one out for a while. So, I spent $20 for a partial game. Wish I would have read reviews before purchasing.

[Post New]by rangiorabelle on Aug 7, 10 5:13 PM
Is there not a walkthrough for this game . I really need some help. Rangiorabelle

Spur1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Spur1 on Aug 8, 10 12:47 PM
I did the trial version and it worked fine. I bought the full version (collectors) and it downloaded, installed and activated with no problems. I tried to play it and nothing comes up, when I click it again it says it is already playing! It completely locked up my computer. I shut down and tried again...same thing. I shut down again and then uninstalled and reinstalled it. Same problems. Anyone else have this problem. I hate paying $20 for something that doesn't work. I sent an email to BF, but no response yet. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

1misssam
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 1misssam on Aug 9, 10 8:09 PM
I too really enjoyed the first one, but no-way can I afford $20.00 for one game. Any news when (if ever) the regular version will be avaible?

[Post New]by malavere on Aug 10, 10 11:33 AM
the statue pictures do not seem to match up- one statues legs do not match up as his head and his legs are needed in two places which is not possible - start of game - chapel.
The strategy thus cannot assist as the error (?) seems to be in the game - can anyone confirm this as an issue or a workaround?

Edited on 08/13/2010 at 10:28:14 AM PST

[Post New]by Tarheellover on Aug 10, 10 12:34 PM
I just bought this game after playing the trial version. However, I'm stuck in the town square and cannot find any of the "tools" that I need to progress, Can anyone help?

[Post New]by gmac250 on Aug 12, 10 6:19 AM
I got to the last segment, put the gems in the spiders, laser came on, game froze up. can't get anywhere...I'm know in the chapel. but game won't do anything.

[Post New]by desertmist on Aug 22, 10 7:48 PM
annita33 wrote:I am at the castle I have to go back to the raft and go to the street entrance to put the metal ball and get the key but the raft keeps bringing me back to the bridge. what am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by lbeaty on Aug 29, 10 1:48 PM
This was a great game. Cannot wait until the next one comes out. It is worth getting the collectors edition.

[Post New]by lbeaty on Aug 29, 10 1:50 PM
If you bought the collectors edition, the strategy guide comes with it. You could try gameZebo to see what they have.

Edited on 08/29/2010 at 1:52:09 PM PST

[Post New]by kamundson on Aug 30, 10 11:59 AM
I'm stuck at the beginning. Can't figure out what to do at all. No guidance hardly. Where are clock hands? where is door handle?

buddy71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buddy71 on Sep 3, 10 8:29 AM
i am stuck i cant find the guards hat, the screw driver the pruners, the clothing labels the broom i cant get please help

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Sep 10, 10 5:44 AM
HELP! I'm in the castle. I can't find the window with the hooks! Is this the stained glass window I already put together? I did that, got the funnel, put the chicken in, etc. I am playing without the glittery areas to show up. My cursor turns into the magnifying glass when I get to the stained glass window, but when I click on it, it does a close-up, but nothing to do! No hook game! Where is it?

[Post New]by jawilli31 on Sep 25, 10 6:43 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I really like the game but there is one sticky point. If you miss picking up an object you have to start the game all over. I did not know I needed a tree leaf and put away the pruners. Now I have nothing to cut the tree leaf for the pharmacy and will have to start all over again. What a pain!

[Post New]by Moonstonea08 on Jan 3, 11 5:35 PM
i am working in a ghost town without people and have come to a complete halt and do not know what, when and where to go from this point??? but did enjoy it while it lasted...tyu...

[Post New]by garbo2 on May 6, 11 2:58 PM
I didn't get far -only to the throne room and could not open the door or find the key. I clicked on every crown, the vase fell over nothing came out, cannot figure out how to get on the other side of the door for the key in the lock and spent time clicking every inch of the screen ..... nadda! maybe a glich???

[Post New]by jules642011 on Oct 10, 11 7:12 PM
I am in the kitchen of the castle and cannot get the barrel to roll away from the door?

[Post New]by jules642011 on Oct 11, 11 3:54 PM
jules642011 wrote:I am in the kitchen of the castle and cannot get the barrel to roll away from the door?
Does anyone answer these posts?

Go to: