Friend Missing!

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:Friend Missing!

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 12, 18 12:47 PM
I DO NOT THINK IT IS HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE. SOMETIMES I THINK IT IS WHAT YOU HAVE ON THE LIST OR WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE.

MY MAIN GAME ONLY HAS ABOUT 60 FRIENDS.LEVEL 44 THE ROOMS TO LET HAVE LEVELS FROM 8 TO 32 MOST ARE UNDER LEVEL 13. BUT THEY HAVE BETWEEN 98 AND 105 FRIENDS. BUT HE GIFTED THEM WHEN THEY HAD NO FRIENDS.

I DO NOT TEND TO MUCH ON THEIR WISH LIST. JUST WHAT THEY ARE MOVING FOR A FRIEND FROM ONE GAME TO ANOTHER.

THAT IS WHAT MOST WERE CREATED FOR. TO HELP MOVE THING FOR OTHERS. OR TO HELP CLOSE OLD GAMES.

NOW THEY HAVE NO LIST. THEY HAVE FINISHED MOVING ITEM I GUESS.

THE FRIEND THEY WERE WORKING FOR HAS NOT SENT ANYTHING TO BE SENT ON IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 12, 18 4:09 PM
Even when my games have a wish list up Just John rarely appears. On one game it took 4 years before he deigned to notice it and send a gift. On my newest game I have had about 4 gifts (since Feb) so I feel honoured.

Grey hair with pink and purple hi lights.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Apr 12, 18 5:40 PM
Light brown hair with plenty of gray. Gray on my temples like bride of Frankenstein.
John is tester played by any number of employees . You don't have to gift but I can't let that happen. I usually gift John twice a month and he gifts me about the same. This last week he gifted me every day.
Its not because I am beautiful, smart and funny although I am but because he feels sorry for me.
Lost another tree last week in the storm . Possibly lighting split. Largest one. Two people can't touch hands around trunk. Big loss of beauty and shade.
Remember when you gift you always get a card that you need to compete in the game.
Good luck all
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Apr 12, 18 6:38 PM
I have news on John. He snuck off to visit Randy!!

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 12, 18 10:06 PM
I think it's like the lottery.. spin the balls and the numbers that come up get the gifts.
I get from him maybe once a month, sometimes not for a few months. It's all random

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Apr 15, 18 1:32 PM
John came to see me with a "shard of soul" this morning. Had been awhile.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 17, 18 5:06 PM
I guess John does have a heart after all.....he must have heard through the grapevine how sad I was feeling and left a gift for me...

I have read through all the recent posts and I am still saddened by the closure of the forums.... even sadder knowing we can no longer celebrate our achievements together....

This will be my last post.....Good luck to everyone in gaining your achievements.... and happy gaming....

Debby
Forum member 2009 - 2018

Gonna miss you all

Go to: