Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Facade: Broken Sacrament Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by debutaunt100 on Apr 19, 18 8:14 PM
I got all the blades opened clock and got the emerald and book. set the time and the weights now it keeps saying clock still can't do anything with it HELP

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Facade: Broken Sacrament Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by marti_mouse on Apr 21, 18 8:52 AM
Sirens Grotto in Chapter 4, cannot get statuette pieces to set on base. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling game, going out of scene and back, exiting game and back. No problems up to this point. Running Windows 7 on my laptop.

clannan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by clannan on Apr 25, 18 4:22 PM
I had the same problem with the clock. After I got the sapphire I slowly brought the hour hand down a little past nine and the slowly brought it back up a tiny bit. That opened a hidden panel. Must be a glitch. Very frustrating! Hope that helps.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 25, 18 4:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some progression and performance troubles while playing the game. Let's start with performance issues (such as freezing). We have a resource with some great tips and tricks for players who run into this kind of trouble, and it's a great idea to go through those first to see if they improve the issue at all:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

As for the mouse pointer not appearing, this can sometimes be due to the custom cursor not getting along well with the system. Most games have an option to turn off the custom cursor, so, if at all possible, I'd recommend opening up the Options for the game and unchecking the option for custom cursor to see if that improves performance.

In regards to the progression issues mentioned, it sounds like the active area for the items that are difficult to interact with may be small, so the first thing I'd recommend is trying out the great tips offered by fellow players like clannan and WilJul.

If those tips do not resolve the progression issues, we'd then move to tips like checking for video card driver updates and running the game as an Administrator. These can sometimes help by making sure the game has the resources and permissions needed to work as well as possible.

When those types of adjustments do not resolve the issue, restarting the game with a new profile may help get around the issue. This is an effective solution when it's something in the save file itself that's causing trouble. Although this is not an ideal solution, it can be an effective one.

If none of the above recommendations help, please let our Technical Support Team know. You can also PM one of our Moderators with questions and concerns. We are happy to listen and offer whatever advice we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by frick101 on Apr 26, 18 7:07 PM
Bonus Game: I found the pegasus but the stone apple and gold crown is not where they belong, so I can't use them. The game, using the hints, also thinks they have been found BUT..... Stuck at this point, no apple, no key. Nothing left to do. Help! OS Win 10, rest of game ran well, did have a runtime error once but rebooted game and it didn't come back. Reinstalled game, SAME ISSUE.

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 6:43:56 AM PST

[Post New]by lijntje on Apr 28, 18 5:05 AM
marti_mouse wrote:Sirens Grotto in Chapter 4, cannot get statuette pieces to set on base. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling game, going out of scene and back, exiting game and back. No problems up to this point. Running Windows 7 on my laptop.

I have the same problem, has anybody found a solution for this?

Go to: