jiferin
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Tribloos 3 here.

[Post New]by jiferin on Apr 13, 18 1:09 AM
I'm having a weird issue. it loads fine, but the display is only the upper left quarter. I can't adjust anything as I can't see what the buttons are(I only see the left edge of them.

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Apr 13, 18 3:30 AM
I am having the same issue which is a shame as the game looks like fun.

[Post New]by dgriffith on Apr 13, 18 4:49 AM
Hi, I too am having problems getting the game to display properly after the update. It only shows a partial screen in the upper left corner of my screen and I had to alt-del to close it out as the buttons were partially hidden. I noticed that the task manager showed it as being "Tribloos 3 - 32 bit".

My laptop is running Windows 10 64 bit. Not sure if that is part of the problem or not but I thought I would mention it, just in case it's important!

I'm hoping there is a quick fix for this because I really, really want to play this game!

klm2395
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by klm2395 on Apr 13, 18 7:28 AM
I was also able to play before the update either fix it or I want my credit back

[Post New]by laufwifme on Apr 13, 18 8:36 AM
game was working fine for me til update ....now the screen is about 1/3 the size and I can not access any menus. I tried changing resolution in properties...that did not work. I play on a PC the latest version of windows 10. Now I can not play at all.

[Post New]by jill323 on Apr 13, 18 10:24 AM
Hello. I really enjoy the Tribloos series and was looking forward to this one. Luckily, I have not bought it yet. In the trial I found I had the same issue that everyone else is having in that the game shows up as only a small box and I can't access the game controls as they are hidden of the screen to the right. It appears that changing the display settings won't help as I have tried them all. So... I suspect there is another update coming. Any ETA for that update?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 13, 18 10:42 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report what you've experienced with the game, The Tribloos 3. It sounds like there's an issue where the display of the screen seems to be too small, or only limited to a portion of the screen. The teams behind the game will be provided the information given here, and in the meantime, I wanted to provide some suggestions which may help some players.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if you are able to access the options menu in the small screen and click the 'full screen' option inside of it. This may be difficult to do if the screen is very small or your resolution is very high. It may help to temporarily lower your screen's resolution if you'd like to try this suggestion, and for further help on how to do that, please see our article below:

Screen Resolution

It may also help to uninstall and reinstall the game, as this may help with returning the game to its original display size in some situations. For more information on how to do that, please see our article here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of what has occurred, any steps you've taken to help resolve the issue, and when this started to occur. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for taking the time to report the issues you are seeing here. I hope those suggestions are helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/13/2018 at 10:50:47 AM PST

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Apr 13, 18 10:47 AM
Decided to try the updated version to see if changed the bars at the top and bottom of my screen. Whoa! Now it isn't playable at all!

Same as above posters, since the update it's just a partial screen, flashing, not responsive to clicks. Uninstalled.

Win7 Pro 32-bit

[Post New]by Anjachelle51 on Apr 13, 18 11:59 AM
I have LOVED the tribloos first two games. So I was thrilled this morning when I saw that there was a third one and I have the entire weekend off. I was so disappointed when v3 would not work. I have tried the fixes recommended by BFG. I have changed my laptop to every resolution available and I only see the top left corner of the screen. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling. I have checked about updating my drivers. I still cannot play the game.

BFG, I trust you and pay you monthly to give me bug free games. Please fix this ASAP.

I am running Win 10.

Edited on 04/13/2018 at 11:59:49 AM PST

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Apr 13, 18 1:27 PM
I too am just getting a small box which only shows part of the screen. I even tried at different resolutions. Does not help - the box just gets smaller. And since the game buttons are on the left I cant even check the game settings to see if its on full screen.

From the notes in this forum it looks like the devs tried to fix one problem and created another.

Please fix so I can try the game! Tribloos 1 and 2 are among my favorite games and I'd like to give this new one a try.

note: I am running Win 8

Edited on 04/13/2018 at 1:28:21 PM PST

[Post New]by KrissyLynn33 on Apr 13, 18 4:34 PM
I'm running Windows 10 and have gone through all of the troubleshooting steps. The game will not start at all for me and unfortunately I purchased it as I've never run into issues with your games. Please help!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 13, 18 4:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reporting the issue where the screen appeared to be too small on some devices. The teams behind the game were able to assist with this on PCs and has been announced here:

New UPDATE Available For - The Tribloos 3 (PC) - April 13, 2018

Thank you all for your patience while that was looked into, and I hope after installing that update you are able to continue enjoying the game.

KrissyLynn33, I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't starting at all. After installing that update announced above, I recommend seeing if our Windows 10 specific suggestions are able to assist with the game not starting:

Windows 10

Those operating system specific steps may help out, but if they don't, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with details of what you are experiencing, the steps you've tried to resolve the issue, and the title of this game. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you all again for your time and for helping us out with those reports. Don't hesitate to contact a moderator privately if you have concerns or questions of a general nature or about the forums. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Anjachelle51 on Apr 13, 18 5:08 PM
THANK YOU!!!

[Post New]by KrissyLynn33 on Apr 13, 18 5:30 PM
Just submitted a ticket to tech support. Nothing suggested has worked.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 13, 18 6:03 PM
Hello KrissyLynn33,

Thank you for your patience and for trying the troubleshooting steps we suggestion. I'm sorry they didn't fix the game. Our Support Team will be in contact and replace The Tribloos 3 as quickly as possible.

bfgBeruna

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Apr 14, 18 6:34 AM
I am playing on my 17" Windows10 laptop and I'm not having any problems (except getting all stars on some of the levels My question: should I avoid the update? or is it something I need? I hate to mess up what's working fine. Thanks

[Post New]by jill323 on Apr 14, 18 9:10 AM
The last update fixed the issue for me. Thank you for the quick turn around. I am enjoying the game and have bought it.

[Post New]by archimago on Apr 14, 18 10:34 AM
I don't know if this counts as a tech issue, but many of the sound effects don't listen to the sound volume slider--except when it's all the way off. I love the little musical notes you added for the resources, and I understand the idea behind the gradual quickening sound for the end-of-level time bonus count-up, and I like the working sounds, but with how loud they are, they're not very nice to listen to. Please fix this so that ALL these sound effects are tied to the sound volume slider. (Leave the ambiance alone, that's not an issue.) It makes me cringe when I beat a level with a gold time and I hear the buzzing of the counter....

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 14, 18 1:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to provide some answers and help. Thank you so much for your patience.

HemiGamer: We recommend downloading all available updates, but nothing should happen to your game if it's not updated.

jill323: The developers were really awesome for providing an update so quickly. I thank them as well and am glad your game was fixed.

archimago: If the volume levels don't respond when the sound is adjusted, the game could be encountering a technical issue. Uninstalling and reinstalling The Tribloos 3 should fix the issue, and your progress shouldn't be affected. Please see the help article below for further assistance:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Please email our Technical Support Team if that doesn't fix the volume issue.

Thank you again for your time. Please have a lovely weekend everyone.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Leanie1313 on Apr 15, 18 10:10 AM
Well I have a full screen now. Can you fix the other problem? It does not save games. When you go into levels, it doesn't list mine. I was in level 49 which doesn't come up. Had to replay a lot of levels. Now on level 82. How do I get back in. It is not listed. You can't leave the game & come back. I am still playing it though!
Leanie

Go to: