Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™

[Post New]by deaconsara on Feb 2, 09 10:15 AM
I am in the Green Drawing Room in the act where you collect all the knight figurines. I have completed all the other rooms. The inventory in the Green Drawing Room says horseshoes. I found one set of horseshoes but it still remains in the inventory. It won't let me use hints at all. The only things in the inventory are five knight figurines that I can't move or use. Help!

stringbby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by stringbby on Feb 13, 09 1:53 PM
lord i cant get the jewels in the right spot. i always come up with 1 that wont go without touching. anyone have the order?

stringbby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by stringbby on Feb 13, 09 1:55 PM
Hubfox wrote:[bHELP!

I'm stuck at the chess game.PLEASE!

you see a line of 3 chess pieces with a space in between them. put the horse there

stringbby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by stringbby on Feb 13, 09 1:56 PM
dolphinmmg wrote:I THINK I have finished this game. All the jewels are in the correct spots, according to the 'solve' key. Then the epilogue is posted.....is that the end of the game? This is a great game, and in a relaxed mode, suits me just fine!

how did you place the gems on the pillow? i cant seem to get it right

stringbby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by stringbby on Feb 13, 09 2:01 PM
ok pulled them off and went again and got the order

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Feb 13, 09 2:03 PM
I really liked this game; I just finished it 2 days ago. It did take a while to put the jewels in the right places. You just have to keep moving them around. At first I could not make them work out. You have to give the jewels a while to sit in their place. I "think" that the last ones I put in was the green ones ...little green and big green next to each other.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck

OnWI.

[Post New]by msjazzboo on Feb 18, 09 2:04 PM
I am stuck in the throne room. I got the sword and a few other items but can't put them anywhere. I need a clue!!

I went to Gamezilla but couldn't find this game listed.

bren0408
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bren0408 on Feb 23, 09 7:20 PM
msjazzboo . . . Regarding the throne room, I was stumped at first but on the second try I figured it out. Use the sword to cut along one of the chairs beside the thrones. A puff of cotton will appear and then be put in your inventory. Put the wine on the cotton puff and the cotton will turn the same color as the wine. Then, place the wine on the slate . . . an answer will appear and the jewel will show up behind the two thrones. The rest is pretty simple. Have fun . . . I love this game!

[Post New]by karen1015 on Apr 23, 09 7:06 PM
I need some help, if you all would be so kind. I'm stuck at the astronomical clock. the silver and gold balls are in place, i only have the key left, and i can't find how to make this work. Thanks!

karen

[Post New]by agarison on Apr 23, 09 7:55 PM
the key goes in the upper right corner. When it's in, click the center of the clock to get your jewel.

[Post New]by leia155 on Apr 26, 09 9:01 AM
I'm stuck in the Chinese Chippendale. It says I've found 14 out of 15 objects, but there are no objects left on my list. Nothing seems to work... am I missing something?

[Post New]by tikibar on Apr 26, 09 9:38 AM
Can someone please help? I am in the secret passage and I've used my riding crop to get the geode from the crack in the wall. I have glue and the geode left. I've followed some of the posts and tried to use the glue on the jewelry box where the stone is missing, but I can't get the glue to work on the box.

[Post New]by leia155 on Apr 26, 09 9:42 AM
tikibar wrote:Can someone please help? I am in the secret passage and I've used my riding crop to get the geode from the crack in the wall. I have glue and the geode left. I've followed some of the posts and tried to use the glue on the jewelry box where the stone is missing, but I can't get the glue to work on the box.

It took me a little while to get it to work, but place the glue right over the spot where the gem is missing.

[Post New]by sarie18p on Apr 26, 09 6:04 PM
bren0408 wrote:msjazzboo . . . Regarding the throne room, I was stumped at first but on the second try I figured it out. Use the sword to cut along one of the chairs beside the thrones. A puff of cotton will appear and then be put in your inventory. Put the wine on the cotton puff and the cotton will turn the same color as the wine. Then, place the wine on the slate . . . an answer will appear and the jewel will show up behind the two thrones. The rest is pretty simple. Have fun . . . I love this game!

yah it wont let me make any cuts in any chairs. it just keeps saying "Not the thrones!!!"

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 26, 09 7:11 PM
Hi and welcome. Don't cut the thrones. There is a chair ( I think to the left of the thrones). That is where you cut.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 26, 09 7:14 PM
tikibar wrote:Can someone please help? I am in the secret passage and I've used my riding crop to get the geode from the crack in the wall. I have glue and the geode left. I've followed some of the posts and tried to use the glue on the jewelry box where the stone is missing, but I can't get the glue to work on the box.

You have to break the geode. The gem is there. Then use the glue to stick this gem on the box.

[Post New]by knelson93 on Apr 28, 09 1:39 PM
I am in the Garden and I have put bird seed in the feeder, but can't seem to figure out where to put the bird feeder to get the bird to come out of his nest? I have also uncorked the wine and gotten the cork. I have put the cork in with the ink well to get the sound...but then nothing happens.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Any help would be great. I'm working on the iPhone app.

Thanks!

[Post New]by zizi5678 on Apr 29, 09 9:50 AM
prpldva wrote:
bgiesen wrote:I'm having the same problem in the garden. Bird feeder is hung, but bird needs "more incentive". Where and what is it? Please post if you find it's a glitch.

Use the corkscrew on the bottle, then the cork on the glass inkbottle...

I have done this over & over again and nothing happens...wondering, also, if there is a glitch..cant get past this point.. any other suggestions?

[Post New]by nuriaf on Apr 29, 09 2:53 PM
bgiesen wrote:I'm having the same problem in the garden. Bird feeder is hung, but bird needs "more incentive". Where and what is it? Please post if you find it's a glitch.

I cannot even hang the bird feeder anywhere. I already put the seed in it... where does it go?

Please help!

Thanks!

[Post New]by tikibar on Apr 30, 09 4:09 PM
Hi, Leia! I have the iPhone version and I've tried a thousand times and put the glue right over the missing gem hole on the jewelry box and it will not work. Could it be a bug in this version?

Go to: