purplemist
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Lost Kingdom Prophecy

[Post New]by purplemist on Jul 26, 10 4:18 AM
Going by the comments I think I will also stay clear of this game I can not stand M3 games they put me to sleep
As others before have said maybe tomorrow be a better offer

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Jul 26, 10 4:22 AM
grabbinbugs wrote:This is a match 3 game with a splash of HOG. Graphics are good, music is kinda irritating. Is an okay game if you like this sort of game. However, not for me. Probably better suited for the younger players.

DITTO

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Jul 26, 10 4:23 AM
I am with purplemist. Hope something good comes soon!

bettums
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by bettums on Jul 26, 10 4:33 AM
Actually, the music is the same as Enchanted Fairy Friends. I was also expecting a true hog. However, I have to say I enjoyed playing the demo. The time went fast and I found it rather pleasant to play. I don't get apoplectic if a game is touted as one thing and turns out to be another. Get over yourselves and enjoy. There will be more true hogs to come I'm sure. I've used other game sites and have found that BF has by far the best to offer. Plus, I have found that their support team is one of the best. BF is not perfect but they try to please all tastes and cannot offer a totally steady stream of hogs if they are not out there. Cut them some slack!

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Jul 26, 10 4:51 AM
yes this should have been classed as M3 with a little hog thrown in

you get one hog scene then the M3, for every level you play you get a fragment of something i assume you will use later, looks like 4 fragments to each piece and 4 pieces to gather ...

so guess it's 16 levels of M3 then you'll get a scene to use the pieces you've gathered ... and MAYBE another hog scene ... then assume it will be on to another 16 levels of M3

not for me i have enough M3 games in my stash, but i will say as M3 games go if it's your thing, it's a better than average one

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Jul 26, 10 5:19 AM
This was labeled a HOG and it certainly is not. BFG please label games appropriately. I would not have even bothered downloaded this if I had known it was a Match 3 game.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 26, 10 5:42 AM
HOG addiction. And so we see, in some, the dark side of it. Always anxious between wonderful new HOG releases. Dependent on them.

Persons prone to addictions could do much worse than HOG addiction, so in that sense I'm glad it's your addiction of choice. If it brings you grief, waiting for your next HOG fix though, which you don't totally control, you might want to consider nurturing some other interests or trying to broaden them...

I'm addicted to games too. Just more different types. I bought nearly 40 of Felix's Favorites this past weekend, for cheaper than a moderate trip to Wal-Mart if that were something I did. Total kid-in-a-candy-store. Happy to be feeling like that rather than fretting over when the next fantastic HOG will be out, every day. (Of course, in my case, the Zoloft helps ...)

Edited on 07/26/2010 at 5:44:07 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jul 26, 10 5:47 AM
Poutoule wrote:
maj_50 wrote:I agree BF is really going down the tubes HOG games. This one is nothing BUT a match 3 game and tad ****, I didn't even bother downloading it. Have been a member for coming on 2 years and am very serioulsy thinking about canceling, they haven't been putting any good HOG games out. Throw this game away or put it where it belongs............match 3
No good HOG games lately ?? What about The Inquisitor, Echoes of the -past-Castle of Shadows,Elixir, Hidden Mysteries-Vampire secrets, etc... You must be joking ! Downloading this one, will let you know.

That was my thought as well... there were complaints two weeks ago that there were TOO MANY good games available.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 26, 10 5:54 AM
maggieannie43 wrote:I agree with all the other comments the description of the game is misleading, you think it is a hidden object games and it went to a match 3 over and over again. It should be class as a Match 3. I have deleted it after 5 minutes well we will wait to see what tomorrow brings

This is not a HOG! I don't see how BFG can call it that. Wasted a half hour thinking it was going to be one and then dumped it. No buy here.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jul 26, 10 6:39 AM
BORING, BORING, BORING. Oh did I mention this game is [b]BORING.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jul 26, 10 7:26 AM
I thought this would be a better game than it was. I played the demo and at the start of it , it looked like it might be fun. But after playing, oh I don't know, about eight match 3 levels, I said to myself, this is a stupid game. I don't wanna play a match 3 game. I won't be buying this one.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jul 26, 10 7:32 AM
I guess I'll just play all the OTHER games i have bought in this latest SALE.. .

I have enough that I can wait

GOOD LUCK to those who like this GAME

PEN

Kalavinka
Clownfish
Clownfish
683 Posts

[Post New]by Kalavinka on Jul 26, 10 7:39 AM
I don't get apoplectic if a game is touted as one thing and turns out to be another. Get over yourselves and enjoy

I also understand that accidents happen and also hate over reactions. Such reactions tend to occur frequently in the forums. However, why should someone simply decide to enjoy something that does not appeal to them? Because you said so? For me this game was as exciting as watching paint dry. No offense to those who like this sort of thing, but different strokes for different folks.

I think that it would have helped had the developers actually furthered the story along-- maybe telling more of the story after a few puzzles. I have played some match threes that do this and have generally enjoyed them.

-Kala

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Jul 26, 10 8:01 AM
At first I tried to put the rings and could not for the life of me !! Then went on the forum and was told to find the horn first.
The second time I went in the game froze and could not play with it.

Useless to say it is a no buy for me. I have windows 7 and it is the second game I have the same problem. Any other fishy has the same thing happened to them ??

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Jul 26, 10 8:10 AM
I have to wonder if someone at BF played this for five minutes and classified it as a HOG based on that!

Agree with other posters: this game needs to be reclassified STAT. It is NOT a HOG; it is a Match-3 broken up by occasional HOG scenes.

It's not a bad game, though a prior poster is correct in that the story moves at a snail's pace. I enjoy both Match-3 games and hidden object games, but the misclassification gives this game a bait-and-switch feel. Naturally this upsets some people, but it can be fixed quite easily when BF changes the description from hidden object to match-3.

kaffeepot
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by kaffeepot on Jul 26, 10 8:32 AM
I couldn't get the eagle to take the rings and it won't let you go on, so I'm in agreement that it is a bad game and after 8 minutes have uninstalled it. Certainly glad I didn't buy it.

KitKat5169
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,099 Posts

[Post New]by KitKat5169 on Jul 26, 10 8:35 AM
Well, guess I'm in the minority here. Although M3's are not my first choice, I rather enjoyed it for what it is....a nice M3 that when you get tired of racking your brain over other more complicated games, you can relax and enjoy yourself.

As far as the music, you can always turn it down if you don't like it.

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jul 26, 10 8:52 AM
goofyduck77 wrote:
I personally like M3's and this is one of them. And definitely not a "fill in". BF hasn't released a good M3 in ages (other than Fishdom 2). Not everybody is throwing a hissy fit because the new game isn't a 260mb action/adventure/hog game. There are other games out there because not everybody likes the same games and BF is trying to accommodate everybody, including kids and seniors and all kinds of levels of skills people possess. I think they are doing a fine job. How many people have the wallet and the hard drive to buy a new game every single day anyway? I know I don't. (Of course, if I move to Bell, California, and get a job as a city councilman, hmmmmm . . . ) And if BF never released anything but a Dire's Grove type game every day, it would be bye bye BF.

And other than time management, tycoon, virtual villager-type and solitaire games which I will never download because I hate those, I have always found at least 4 or 5 regular games and 2 or 3 daily deals to buy each month. Which is enough to get a coupon every month. My computer is busting at the scenes so I'm getting a little more selective, but I've never felt that there were just not enough games to choose from.

So thank you BF and I hope I'm not in the minority when I say I appreciate your dedication to providing as many games which appeal to the greatest number of members as possible.

Goofyduck, I totally agree with you! Variety is great. And a quick glance at the preview pics was enough to let me know this really was a M3. Didn't the rest of you HOG-only gamers see that? I think you need a constant supply of them because they're pretty much only play-once games. I'm mostly drawn in by the story line, not the actual act of finding hidden objects, and even more so by using the found objects in advancing the action. So hope this is a good M3!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Jul 26, 10 9:23 AM
I loved the comment about this game being only for the 'young'. Makes me feel just great! I'm addicted to it already and I am only 'young at heart' or words to that effect. Think this must be a buy for me as I can see me playing this game 'til the sun comes up. My poor eyes will only get tired with Lost Kingdom Prophecy as they need a rest from straining to see miniscule objects in a few of the Hidden Objects games I've been playing lately. Thanks Big Fish.
Love Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by grammacat on Jul 26, 10 9:38 AM
I don't really mind all the match three in the game but I only got a chance to play the first hidden object board and spent the rest of my trial playing match three.
I really don't know if i like the game as I couldn't get enough time to get to another hidden object screen. Should have a 2 hr trial on this one.

Go to: