Re:TJ's friends especially & anyone else here interested !!!

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Apr 16, 18 6:26 PM
I have great confidence in the combined abilities of all of you. I hope you can come up with a reasonable solution.

Notes:
1. There is no such thing as a site where your info is totally secure unless it is a bank or other financial site.
2. As far as "Free" apps/sites are concerned, I think the recent news reports confirm the assumption that if you are not paying for a service then you are not a customer, you are the product.
3. They say the info on the forum will remain as read only. For how long?

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Apr 16, 18 6:30 PM
I dont participate in social media either Sharp Eye. Not my thing dont care about it dont use it, dont want it.

I only use the Line because it is a way to communicate with others for games that especially do not have an in game messaging or chat ability.

I think Line is a good place to start a discussion about where to go from here.

Line is secure, it doesnt give out any personal info to others.

I have used it for many years and never had any problems. It is very user friendly once you get the hang of it like any app or program. Plus it is available through all platforms which is a big plus.

Perhaps a gathering place for now for lack of a solid place to go. If anyone has any questions about the the program itself please feel free to message me I have been using it for over 5 years and know the program well.

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 17, 18 6:30 AM
Bumping this thread in hopes my friends find it if you want to connect on Line app w/ me pls send a pm thanks

TJ

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Apr 17, 18 8:05 AM
gripes wrote:gamewise has a castle page and a forum .. we'd have to get use to the different set up check it out gamewise...
I just did a bing search....
there is also a site called casualgames with a castle page and open forum...where we can gather that is a bit more similar to this one... someone go check them out ...

get opinion's from the rest of us and lets get started../quote]
I am on Facebook, but don't get in on a regular basis. Sometimes it's a week before I check it. My friends, PM me and we can exchange FB info./

I tried gamewise, but didn't find a castle page. I'll go back and look again. I also checked out casualgames and found their MC forum page. I'll join Casulgames now and I'll use my kthreads moniker so that you can find me.
I am very upset with this news of the forum closing. I have so many friends here and you all took great care of me this last year while I've battled cancer. You have always been there for me with answers to MC questions and support in my playing the game.
I can only hope that we all find each other again in one of the other forums.

Janet

PC Janet / Isadora
Android jdmorgan / Jannie / jd

Edited: I want to thank Jennifer for starting the Delphi page. I joined and hope lots of others do too. I'm still listed as kthreads.

Casualgames midnight castle forum: You don't sigh up. You just go into the forum and create a new thread or reply to one that is ongoing. It doesn't appear to be frequented that often. I don't like that it doesn't seem to have a secure sign in.

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 10:56:36 AM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 17, 18 8:24 AM
Thank you TJ for the suggestion. Pm me & I'll check it out.

Please, no Google ANYTHING!!!!! They are WORSE than Facebook!!!!
They have 1 purpose - to collect every iota of information on every person on the planet & to sell it to absolutely everyone who is willing to pay for it!!!!!

Anything you have ever searched for using it is stored & catalogued FOREVER! Including what you clicked on, how long you looked at it, where you went from there, etc, etc.

I NEVER use it.
I use Goodsearch - it donates a penny to a charity of my choice for every search.
Please pm me if you're interested in Goodsearch.

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 22, 18 1:20 PM
Still would love to see my friends also join our MC Line group but, I am currently on Delphi I hope you all will join there too!

Go to: