mountfalcon
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jessica - Mysterious Journey

[Post New]by mountfalcon on Jul 27, 10 3:33 AM
A spelling error in the very first frame of the story showed how much care had been taken over this one. No surprise, then, at what followed. More money saved.

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Jul 27, 10 3:35 AM
I lasted a whole 7 minutes on this one, its really bad

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jul 27, 10 4:09 AM
What an ugly little game! Boring. I truly hate this type of graphics. It has the look of the 1960's style of art work. (or something, it's hard for me to describe). I wouldn't put this thing on my computer if you paid me $6.95!!! On the bright side, tomorrow has to be better because this is the bottom of the barrel. If I was the game developer I would find a new career because you have absolutely no talent in this field. Yes I'm being harsh and I don't want to be chastised by any namby- pambys for picking on the poor little game dev..........This is gross in all aspects and they need to know the truth. As my hero Harry S Truman said "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".
Game dev, "get out of the kitchen".
Dr.good

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Jul 27, 10 4:15 AM
good grief! I would be embarassed to offer this with a straight face!

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Jul 27, 10 4:16 AM
Really, WTF!!!, BFG.
WTF!!!

Do you listen to your customers?????????????

Inane! Stupid! Idiotic game! Artwork, storyline, writing, gameplay, it's all bad!

STOP THE TORTURE!!

I must be serious...look at all the exclamation points and huge font!!!!

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 27, 10 4:33 AM
When I saw the games' logo picture I thought "time management". When I saw the font for "Jessica" I thought "time management". When I saw the words "hidden object" I thought something was screwy. When I saw "59.99 MB" I knew something was very screwy.

This forum is now a definite prerequisite before installing any game. Downloading the little doohickey is no problem and only takes seconds, about as long to delete it as well, so no hassle there.

But hey, don't be dissing BFG for these bogus games, they're only the distributor, they're not the creators.
The people who create these games are the ones who deserve "all the love". Heh.

redsjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by redsjoy on Jul 27, 10 4:34 AM
That was pitiful!

bkl8303
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bkl8303 on Jul 27, 10 4:37 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I read your reviews and trust your judgements. Thanks guys.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 27, 10 4:45 AM
jkuci wrote:Wow! That was painful!
(Is it just me or did that guy on the plane look like he was making a grab for her boobs?!)

That's what I thought too! Horrible!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 27, 10 4:48 AM
There was one thing that really puzzled me though and that is the purpose of the fish. In each scene are three outline drawings of a fish and if you click on them they appear in the bottom left hand corner of your screen. With the third fish half of that section is shown in flames, why

No idea, Cherb, but the symbol for Christianity is a fish and the jigsaw had a religious theme. Didn't hang about long enough to find out.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Jul 27, 10 4:55 AM
WOW! I am flabergasted this is one of the worst games I have ever played! I agree with all of the above postings.

I am impressed with those who made the whole time playing I only made 15 mins and trashed it.

I almost did not play this game at all when I saw the first scene with the boob/ oops I mean woman and man on the plane. Then she goes to some stupid store and the guy tells her to clean up the place! Wait didn't she just ask him to look at it.

The games, ****, please just shoot me! I have nothing good to say about them and I like those kind, just not these. I give this game a -5 (that is minus 5)

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jul 27, 10 4:55 AM
I can't add much more to what has already been said. I lasted 9 minutes

[Post New]by marians on Jul 27, 10 5:10 AM
Most of the games that have been offered latelly are a buch of junk. There have got to be better offerings somewhere. Seriously thinking of cancelling my subscription. Seens to be a big waste of money.

[Post New]by SandyBasket2000 on Jul 27, 10 5:13 AM
Way to hard to figure out what the flat shapes were by outline. By the way, by clicking on the three fish after you find them, you actually get something good....an extra HINT..what a waste when the hint fills up so fast. Whole thing was a silly waste of time. By the end of the second scene, I was slightly nauseated! Won't finish out the free time, that's for sure.

[Post New]by candleofhope on Jul 27, 10 5:21 AM
OMG. someone help me to get my eyes focused again....geesss...that was painful....5 minutes was enough to delete that game...

All I can say is tiny tiny tiny............

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Jul 27, 10 5:23 AM
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOIN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truddi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by truddi on Jul 27, 10 5:28 AM
Jessica's journey left my comp in 4 mins flat.

I hope she enjoyed the trip a lot more than I enjoyed the game,,NOT!!!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jul 27, 10 5:35 AM
I knew this game sounded familiar...it was on another site last year. And I agree with y'all's comments...blah,blah,blah!

jewbaby
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by jewbaby on Jul 27, 10 5:44 AM
iiiccckkkkk complete garbage,were those boobs supposed to draw in us men ?? GMAB . bad game all around. Played 2 minutes. That's all it took !! Not even junkyard; just junk.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 27, 10 5:50 AM
What 5 year old designed this game? I'm starting a list of the worst games of the year, and this one goes near the top. Didn't even make it through the first "find the objects by their funciton" scene. I can't waste my time on junk like this.

Go to: