ATTENTION MC PLAYERS !

Anneke_B
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:ATTENTION MC PLAYERS !

[Post New]by Anneke_B on Apr 19, 18 9:19 AM
Just joined Delphi. I'm there as AnnekeB. I play as Anneke, ID 512347 on PC.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 19, 18 11:09 AM
WELCOME ONE AND ALL, THE NEW COMMUNITY IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EACH NEW ARRIVAL.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 19, 18 11:20 AM
skell169 wrote:I have also joined Delphi please I am there as Rona please find and friend me I need you guys in my life being a disabled widow is tough but you have all helped me over the years here's to our new start at Delphi

Rona

Hi Rona,
So glad to see you made it over! I'll send you a friend request at Delphi!
Ada

ETA: H Rona--I think you need to create a post first before I can send you a friend request. I search all over Delphi and couldn't find you.

Edited on 04/19/2018 at 12:25:10 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 19, 18 5:18 PM
BUMP

Hilltop83
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Hilltop83 on Apr 19, 18 9:12 PM
At the risk of sounding stupid, what does "bump" mean? Suddenly seeing that lots of places and I am at a loss

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Apr 19, 18 9:24 PM
Bump means they are making a post to get the thread back on the 1st page instead of it getting lost in old messages.

And no question is ever a stupid question btw )

Edited on 04/19/2018 at 9:25:17 PM PST

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Apr 19, 18 10:21 PM
There's already an excellent forum for 3 formats (Android, iOS & PC) very helpful and friendly, with 2.5k members.

"Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for 3 Formats (Android, iOS & PC)"

Just saying someone has already done the work. Why a new forum?

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 19, 18 10:56 PM
SweetNellyBly wrote:There's already an excellent forum for 3 formats (Android, iOS & PC) very helpful and friendly, with 2.5k members.

"Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for 3 Formats (Android, iOS & PC)"

Just saying someone has already done the work. Why a new forum?

Could you provide the URL for that forum? I searched google exactly as you quoted it above and it brought me to this forum, which is being closed down April 30, along with all other game forums hosted by BFG. That is the reason for the new forum.

katiek

Aynasha
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Aynasha on Apr 19, 18 11:18 PM
facebook.com/groups/1460090147613701/

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 19, 18 11:38 PM
I CAN'T GET INTO FACEBOOK ALWAYS GET AN ERROR MESSAGE. BEEN THAT WAY FOR OVER A YEAR.

Gen_1236
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Gen_1236 on Apr 20, 18 12:09 AM
Aynasha wrote:facebook.com/groups/1460090147613701/

Right. that was ...

facebook.com/groups/1460090147613701/

Just clarifying... not bumping...

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 20, 18 2:06 AM
I found the MC community that Aynasha was talking about, and I joined it before really understanding what it was.

If you already have a FB page, like I do, it appears that my entire FB life is open to every I designate as a friend. Also, all the posts are shown with players full names, not their game names. I didn't go through it thoroughly, just the little I did gave me a headache. I don't like the idea that my FB information is out there for 2000+ people I didn't personally invite. If to avoid this, I have to designate family/friends only, I don't think my RL family & friends are going to appreciate all of the posting that is going on in my page.

Soooo I believe I'll be staying at Delphi where I already know the people I knew at BFforum I feel more comfortable there.

I agree, it looks a lot like the BF Forum - I just don't like the Facebook connection.

katiek

Edited on 04/20/2018 at 2:07:20 AM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 20, 18 2:27 AM
kkreisman wrote:I found the MC community that Aynasha was talking about, and I joined it before really understanding what it was.

If you already have a FB page, like I do, it appears that my entire FB life is open to every I designate as a friend. Also, all the posts are shown with players full names, not their game names. I didn't go through it thoroughly, just the little I did gave me a headache. I don't like the idea that my FB information is out there for 2000+ people I didn't personally invite. If to avoid this, I have to designate family/friends only, I don't think my RL family & friends are going to appreciate all of the posting that is going on in my page.

Soooo I believe I'll be staying at Delphi where I already know the people I knew at BFforum I feel more comfortable there.

I agree, it looks a lot like the BF Forum - I just don't like the Facebook connection.

katiek

Anyone who is like minded is VERY welcome at the MC pages on the Delphi Forum.
Hassle free and as private as you could wish for (except that, by NOT joining it!)

lizziep13
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by lizziep13 on Apr 20, 18 11:15 AM

Hi Everyone

Have just joined Delphi and pondfriends so that I can continue to get all the help I need. It is taking some time to get used to the new sites but I am sure that I will in time although I could end up in the special room if there is still space!! Like others I don't want to join the face book community as they are so intrusive. I am registered on Delphi and pondfriends as lizziep13 which is one of my game names, the other being disneylizzie. I look forward to the new forums being as friendly and helpful as the old forum.

Good luck to all

Lizzie

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 20, 18 3:56 PM
BUMP

Go to: