Re:DELPHI FORUM

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 21, 18 12:38 PM
BUMP

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 21, 18 1:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for providing help to fellow players who want to find a new Midnight Castle. While Big Fish Games cannot endorse one community over the other, we want to make it as easy as possible to locate these new forums. We've created a thread where we'll list the new forums and other helpful social threads.

I've included a link to this thread below:

External Links to New Communities Listed Here!

Also, I've gone ahead and added this thread to the post. Please PM me or another moderator before 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time on April 29, 2018, to have a link added to the post.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

bfgBeruna

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Apr 23, 18 4:14 AM

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Apr 23, 18 7:49 AM

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Apr 23, 18 8:21 AM
bfgBeruna, a big to you!!! Thanks.

Edited on 04/23/2018 at 8:21:58 AM PST

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Apr 23, 18 10:36 AM
bfgBeruna you and the other mods are gems! Thank you

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 23, 18 11:59 AM
It sounds like a security issue on her computer from what I am reading....it may be a case of her needing to allow it....just trying to make suggestions.....

Gen_1236
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Gen_1236 on Apr 23, 18 7:20 PM
Katijay wrote:It sounds like a security issue on her computer from what I am reading....it may be a case of her needing to allow it....just trying to make suggestions.....

Thanks Kat, but if you are referring to Valentina, I have identified the problem.

Sometimes Delphi does not like certain email addresses.

So if you are having problems, try creating a free gmail account and use that one to sign in.

You can always change your email once you get in, but it really is not necessary as your Member Page shows you exactly how many replies you have and takes you directly to those threads with one click.

You don't need any email notifications and can turn them off in your preferences.

Hope this helps any stragglers.

Please PM me if you are having any problems.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 23, 18 9:04 PM
Well, I've turned off the notifications, and I'm still getting them..... mostly the ones for friend requests and confirmation.

Gen_1236
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Gen_1236 on Apr 23, 18 11:08 PM

Those notifications are different.

You'll just have to accept your popularity.

Suck it up, buttercup!

sandpitt2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by sandpitt2 on Apr 24, 18 12:27 PM
I don't mean to sound stupid, but I feel really stupid!! So...... I'll ask anyway. What is Delphi? Is this something that's part of the midnight castle game? Something I should know about or something I should be doing as part of the game?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 24, 18 12:39 PM
Hi sandpitt2,

Those are great questions! The Delphi forum mentioned is a place our players have created to share things like Friend Codes, game tips and tricks, and simply socialize with others they have met through playing Midnight Castle. This forum was created due to the upcoming changes to the Big Fish Games Forums that will remove the ability to create new posts and to send PMs. These changes to the Forums are described here:

An important announcement about the Big Fish Games Forums - April 21, 2018

Participation in the Delphi forum that has been created is not required in order to play Midnight Castle. This forum is also not affiliated with Big Fish Games or the developer of Midnight Castle.

If you would like to check out the Delphi forum or other forums our Midnight Castle community has created to discuss the game and to socialize, the following thread has more information and some links that will help explain the options available:

External Links to New Communities Listed Here!

I hope this helps out. Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any additional questions or concerns. We'll do our best to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 24, 18 12:41 PM
sandpitt2
On 30th April we will no longer be able to post on this forum.We will be able to read the posts that are here up to that date.
Lots of us have moved to Delphi Forums so that we can continue to help each other,discuss our games with each other & continue our friendships.
Delphi is not part of your game & your game will not change in any way.
The mods here have very kindly placed a link to Delphi,just go to the first page of the forum.Near the top,in the locked threads you will see
External links to new communities listed here click on Delphi forums.
You will be welcome there.
Ros

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 24, 18 12:42 PM
You beat me to it bfgArinelle & thank you.My typing never seems to get any quicker.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 24, 18 12:50 PM
dfkdkfl_1960 wrote:I can't get on this site. writes the input is limited .or the site is blocked by some legislation.

You could be seeing some preliminary changes related to GDPR implementation. I have seen some issues today accessing certain European websites. I don't know if Delphi and Pond Friends are in compliance but the regulation affects businesses and therefore forums if they do business within the European Economic Area even if they are located outside of Europe.

The EU's General Data Protection Regulation takes effect May 25, requiring that people know, understand, and consent to the data collected about them.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 24, 18 12:53 PM
Hey AuntieRoo,

I'm glad I could help out, and I want to thank you for chiming in as well! Helping out is less of a race and more of a group effort. Teamwork! Watching the Moderators and our players to help Midnight Castle fans has always been one of the best parts of the community you've all built together here. I hope the spirit of cooperation and generosity continues on in the new homes you've all created.

Hope you're having a fabulous day, Ros. I know I am now that the has finally decided to come out again!

bfgArinelle

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 24, 18 1:46 PM
bfgArinelle I am reading your post & the tears are starting to fall.
This forum & MC was my first venture into this internet world & I was way out of my league.
Your presence & that of the other moderators made me feel safe.For that I owe you all a huge bucket of thanks.I will miss you all so much.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 24, 18 2:06 PM
Hey again AuntieRoo,

I shared your words with the rest of the Moderator team, and we're truly touched by them. One of the goals we've always kept in mind is helping make sure our players had a safe, inviting place to come visit when they wanted to chat about the game or seek help from one another (or from us). We're so very happy we could help provide that for you during your first adventure into the online world. I hope your continuing adventures bring lots and lots more good memories to add to the ones you've been able to create here.

Thank you, Ros, for your thoughtful words. Thank you to all of our players for your kindness and for all the years we've spent together. I may be the newcomer to this team, but I still have plenty to treasure from my time as a Moderator. That's all due to our wonderful players.

bfgArinelle

sandpitt2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by sandpitt2 on Apr 24, 18 5:20 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi sandpitt2,

Those are great questions! The Delphi forum mentioned is a place our players have created to share things like Friend Codes, game tips and tricks, and simply socialize with others they have met through playing Midnight Castle. This forum was created due to the upcoming changes to the Big Fish Games Forums that will remove the ability to create new posts and to send PMs. These changes to the Forums are described here:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1081018.page">An important announcement about the Big Fish Games Forums - April 21, 2018</a>

Participation in the Delphi forum that has been created is not required in order to play Midnight Castle. This forum is also not affiliated with Big Fish Games or the developer of Midnight Castle.

If you would like to check out the Delphi forum or other forums our Midnight Castle community has created to discuss the game and to socialize, the following thread has more information and some links that will help explain the options available:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1085291.page">External Links to New Communities Listed Here!</a>

I hope this helps out. Please feel free to PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a> if there are any additional questions or concerns. We'll do our best to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Thanks so much! I got there and created an account. Now I just need to figure out how the forum works. Having a bit of trouble finding my way around the new setup. Thx again.

Go to: