diki2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy forum

[Post New]by diki2 on Aug 2, 10 1:10 PM
HELP! I've never encountered this problem before with a Big Fish game. I was playing along just fine. Just turned off the spraying water in the hall. Played a few minutes more and when I decided to quit for now my but my Menu button won't let me. I'm able to open the notebook but when I hover over the menu button it darkens. I've gone from scene to scene to try to get out but nada. Why is my Menu button not working? How do I get out of the game so I can take a break?

[Post New]by GamerGirl_31 on Aug 2, 10 1:17 PM
Absolutely LOVE this game. I bought after just a few minutes of trying it out. It's a great Prequel to Curse of the Opera. Anyway, I can hardly wait for the next Nightfall Mysteries game.

I didn't run into any tech issues and the game saves correctly. I'm sure I will most definetly play it again. It's got that "play-it-a-million-times-and-still-love-it" quality about it that Return to Ravenhearst has.

Anyway, I personally give it

The graphics are wonderful and I like that you can skip a puzzle if it starts making you crazy. LOL

Great job on this one.

[Post New]by snowowl930 on Aug 3, 10 11:17 AM
I am really stumped in the section where I need to adjust the 5 mirrors anystarting suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 11:21:05 AM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 3, 10 3:14 PM
snowowl930 wrote:I am really stumped in the section where I need to adjust the 5 mirrors anystarting suggestions would be appreciated.

The shapes of the mirrors match the frames they go in. The hand mirror will go in the statues hand. Once they are placed correctly you do not need to adjust them.

[Post New]by tangoecho on Aug 4, 10 5:34 AM
Where do I get the token for the washing machine to wash the jacket??

baffled1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by baffled1 on Aug 4, 10 7:52 AM
tangoecho, I'm inexactly the same position! Can't find the token anywhere, and the walkthrough didn't say anything about it either...............maybe someone will help us soon.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 4, 10 11:44 AM
baffled1 wrote:tangoecho, I'm inexactly the same position! Can't find the token anywhere, and the walkthrough didn't say anything about it either...............maybe someone will help us soon.

Go back to the day care area and click on the rocking horse to make it rock faster. The token will fall out.

bcsp3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bcsp3 on Aug 4, 10 3:45 PM
I am having a problem with the safe. I have gone clockwise and counter clockwise and every other wise and it won't work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Lesa

dsilkworth
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dsilkworth on Aug 4, 10 3:53 PM
Can someone tell me where the door knob is for the toyroom?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 4, 10 4:06 PM
dsilkworth wrote:Can someone tell me where the door knob is for the toyroom?

You need to use a screw driver to remove the doorknob in the maintenance hall.

li45co
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by li45co on Aug 5, 10 8:00 AM
OK just finished the game got my bonus tape everything done but my notes & hint buttons keep saying find five mirrors,is this a glitch in the game as I had my five mirrors for the cemetery already up & running before I got to the light house or is there an extra five mirrors in the game,that I have to look for

li45co
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by li45co on Aug 5, 10 8:02 AM
bcsp3 wrote:I am having a problem with the safe. I have gone clockwise and counter clockwise and every other wise and it won't work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Lesa

this is a time to hit your skip button if you are not accurate with the numbers it will not open

[Post New]by anneh22 on Aug 5, 10 10:17 AM
need some help, how do i get the laundry token to wash the dirty jacket

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 5, 10 10:58 AM
anneh22 wrote:need some help, how do i get the laundry token to wash the dirty jacket

In the day care center, click on the rocking horse to make it rock faster. The token will fall to the floor.

[Post New]by conbrown on Aug 5, 10 5:32 PM
I am at the screen where it says a gem has to fit here..... WHere the devil is it.... Nothing will move or light up and there is no skip button.... HELP

[Post New]by sewer58 on Aug 5, 10 6:31 PM
dylansnana1 wrote:Okay, made it to Alan's office. Can't find anything to pick the lock with - HELP!

[Post New]by sewer58 on Aug 5, 10 6:32 PM
I have finished the game except for the last tape, I cannot find anything to pick the lock,

[Post New]by sewer58 on Aug 5, 10 6:34 PM
baffled1 wrote:tangoecho, I'm inexactly the same position! Can't find the token anywhere, and the walkthrough didn't say anything about it either...............maybe someone will help us soon.

[Post New]by sewer58 on Aug 5, 10 6:36 PM
in the toy room when you click on the rocking horse he drops a coin, I found that by accident.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 6, 10 6:14 AM
sewer58 wrote:I have finished the game except for the last tape, I cannot find anything to pick the lock,

Look at the botttom of the hole in the wall where you were able to see Viggo tied up. You should see a nail.

Go to: