Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Jul 29, 10 3:06 AM
Sorry guys but I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the game. I might like it if I could figure out what to do!!! I have spent 15 mins of the demo just walking around trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do.
Maybe I'm not smart enough for this one. lol

shastac2

ambercat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ambercat on Jul 29, 10 3:25 AM
I got to beta this one and gonna buy it right now! Loved the super creepiness of it and it seems to be lengthy.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Jul 29, 10 3:33 AM
Just really glad my husband isn't traveling this week 'cause this game is going to give me nightmares!!

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Jul 29, 10 3:37 AM
I played the beta of this game and loved it! It is SO much fun. Downloading now to make sure it still works on my pc, then off to buy. Great game devs!

lydiajmack
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by lydiajmack on Jul 29, 10 3:53 AM
Oh goody, another dark and scary game. Love them. The creepier, the better!!

tizza
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by tizza on Jul 29, 10 4:06 AM
Ooohh, deliciously creepy!
Loved the first Nightfall Mysteries, and now a second one and it wasn't a long wait between the two! This one is easier and more linear than the first.
Also, had to turn off the custom cursor. All in all a good game, after the last couple of days.
Thank you Devs and BFG.

Edited on 07/29/2010 at 5:27:53 AM PST

Raska
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by Raska on Jul 29, 10 4:07 AM
Dark and creepy ! And another grandfather missing...Why are all those grandfathers going away from home...Guess I'll need to play the game to know it... That little girl in the asylum... a vampire ???...
HIdden objects sometimes a bit dark to find... Regular puzzles, not very interesting...I just finished the last dream chronicles ...So beautiful, great puzzles... that I have some difficulties to buy this one !!!
Raska

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Jul 29, 10 4:18 AM
YAYYYY needed 1 more game for punch card and this is definitely it!!! It looks a LOT like RTR and MCF's style, add to that the creepy plot and being a IHOG we got a winner! I LOVE straight HOGs too.. so a good IHOG just feels like a nice bonus.... a CE of HOGs if you will. I worked my fanny off this week with sis cleaning and finally unpacking last boxes then Dr's appointments.. feet swollen Prednisone started, Dr's have me on bed rest for 5 days.. I couldn't be happier about it now heehee. Thanks BFG, keep the creepy dark games coming!

<

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Jul 29, 10 5:10 AM
MsFreddie wrote:Looks awesome, will download and give it a try but like tuttepever I won't be buying it until August 1 to start off my next punchcard.

Ditto... I Aug.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 29, 10 5:29 AM
Have finished the game, love it! It's a great story and the puzzles don't repeat themselves as much as they do in some other games. Great graphics (as always, can't say anything about the sound, because I usually turn it off while playing). Eerie, scary and creepy, exactly how I like my games. And the end is a bit surprising, too. (Good, though, for all who played the prequel...)

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 29, 10 5:37 AM
Shastac2 wrote:Sorry guys but I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the game. I might like it if I could figure out what to do!!! I have spent 15 mins of the demo just walking around trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do.
Maybe I'm not smart enough for this one. lol

shastac2

shastic, before you give up on a wonderful game try the walkthrough from Margie. It is a great help. Go to the download page and click on Blog.

Hope you have fun!

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Jul 29, 10 5:41 AM
I love this game. I like creepy games. The graphics are great.Some of the objects are hard to find which makes it more challenging for me. I like games like that. It's a must buy for me but like some of the others, I am going to wait until Aug 1st to start a new punchcard. With the Felix Favorites sale I filled 3 punchcards this month. I normally don't buy that many games in one month. I don't want to "waste" a punch.

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Jul 29, 10 5:58 AM
Ok played for 15min and bought it. Great game, howecver for those of you that do not like to leave a scene and then have to go back to it later to complete a task than this game is not for you. But if you are reading this to decide weather or not to try it, the answer is yes go ahead. I think most people over all will enjoy this game.The HOGS scenes are not to hard or to to easy, no junk piles, even those with not so great vision will be able to find objects.

Happy Gaming

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 29, 10 6:05 AM
bought it!!

just so sad because i can't play til tonight!

but you will hear from me then... hee hee

shecia1
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by shecia1 on Jul 29, 10 6:12 AM
Man, I wish punch cards carried over. I'm waiting til Aug 1 to buy. If I play the demo RREEAALL slow, will it hold me over? Nah, probably not and I'm on my way to Utah in the morning and would love to play this on the plane. Sigh, I can do it. DLing the demo, can't wait. Love creepy IHOGs

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Jul 29, 10 6:13 AM
WOW!!! The scenes are fantastic, the graphics jump right out at you, so clear.
Objects are not easy to find but not impossible. The colours blow me away.
The puzzles so far are great. The hint recharges quickly. Good instructions.
Looks like a decent length. I could go on and on. Great story line. Great voice overs.
Music is perfect. Oh yes, this is a buy for sure, no doubt about it.

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Jul 29, 10 6:18 AM
Definitely another one for the wishlist. Excellent game!

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Jul 29, 10 6:18 AM
WOW!!!!! this is what im talkin about! Game devs have to understand that we have come a long way since huntsville and there is no going back.straight HOGS JUST DONT CUT IT ANYMORE! guess weve been spoiled! anyway GREAT GAME!

Edited on 07/29/2010 at 6:18:56 AM PST

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Jul 29, 10 6:18 AM
gimmegames wrote:Just finished playing the demo... Interesting - try it for yourself, for sure. A bit spartan and linear... One of those games where you know you need an axe and a ladder or pole, and what's in your inventory is a frozen fish and bolt cutters... I like this whole asylum theme though.

Lol. You really don't want to know how long I spent wandering around a castle with an oven-ready chicken and a teddy bear....
Off to d/l now. Sounds a great game.

wvsandy
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wvsandy on Jul 29, 10 6:28 AM
Oooh, this looks like a good one and I can't wait to get home from work to try it. Ever since I played the original Silent Hill years ago (which scared the **** out of me!), I've been looking for another good spooky asylum game, and from all your great reviews, this looks like it might be it. Really looking forward to giving this one a go.

Go to: