Add my name too ......

Jaximoto

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

Re:Please add your name to the sign up sheet

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Apr 21, 18 8:37 PM
eli173 wrote:The petition is located in another forum. Read the first post of this thread.

Oh, I see . . . my brain is a bit addled this time of night after chasing after Dear Old Dad, and my own health has taken a turn for the worse. Sorry.

But Man Oh Man, wonder if there is a group of Forum Users who are splitting up the task of posting to EACH Forum or at least checking to see if the respective Mods have/have not made the Announcements. Daunting tasks!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Apr 22, 18 2:17 AM
Thanks mdpetdoc

Edited on 04/22/2018 at 4:36:09 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 22, 18 6:50 AM
I added my name to that petition, but only as a matter of principle, as I don't believe that it will have any effect.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Apr 22, 18 4:28 PM
Signed too, as matter of principle.

Crystal;P

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Apr 22, 18 4:40 PM
I have two thoughts on why this is happening, but won't post them as I might be "censored". But, they are both valid, sad as I am to say it. I think we should all be thankful that consideration was given to MC, as it doesn't appear that any other games will have a new home. That said, I DETEST this decision.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 22, 18 7:29 PM
My name is there, too.

Big Fish's administrators have allowed themselves to become arrogant and complacent. They believe they are "too big to fail". They believe that players will tolerate being shoved aside and shown they mean virtually nothing to this corporate giant. Oh, what a fairy tale that is! Customers want merchants to show at least a little respect when those customers spend money that "keeps the lights on" for that merchant. We have tolerated enough: we lost Chit Chat Corner, online chat with Customer Support, most of the knowledgeable Customer Support people and, now, forums and PM capability.

I predict seeing players find other game sites that are smart enough to maintain forums (they are available) because interacting with players on the same site that hosts or sells the game you are playing is much more comfortable and practical than having to bounce to another site to see if you can find a forum for a given game and try your luck at getting peer support.

Go to: