nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 8, 10 8:18 AM
l_d_m_99 wrote:where do i find the door knob for the toy room

I think you mean the door knob for the day care. Use a screwdriver to remove the knob from the toy room door.

[Post New]by bt5494 on Aug 12, 10 9:56 AM
I'm still on the trial, so I'm very new to this. I can't get the inventory items to activate the things they need to be used for!! Does that make sense? How do you get the bolt cutters to cut the chain at the dock? thanks

bt

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 12, 10 10:23 AM
bt5494 wrote:I'm still on the trial, so I'm very new to this. I can't get the inventory items to activate the things they need to be used for!! Does that make sense? How do you get the bolt cutters to cut the chain at the dock? thanks

bt

You will get the bolt cutters in a HOG scene after you get through the gate. Sometimes you will see something that needs to be done, but will not find the object you need until further in the game. You just have to try to remember what needs doing and go back to it when you find the correct item to do it.

[Post New]by susanhart1955 on Aug 12, 10 4:35 PM
hi what name is on the card typewriter??? where do i use the pool stick ty

[Post New]by annie61 on Aug 15, 10 5:40 PM
[iI liked the demo so much that I bought the game;however I do not see how it would be possible to solve this game without clues from the forum. I had no idea of where to go next without checking the walk through pages in the forum. Now that I am finished, I feel as if I cheated by using so many clues. Any suggestions for other games like this one?]

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 16, 10 8:10 AM
annie61 wrote:[iI liked the demo so much that I bought the game;however I do not see how it would be possible to solve this game without clues from the forum. I had no idea of where to go next without checking the walk through pages in the forum. Now that I am finished, I feel as if I cheated by using so many clues. Any suggestions for other games like this one?]

I felt the same way when playing Dire Grove, which was my first ever BF game and it frankly spoiled me for all other games to come, as I expected them to be just as good and challenging.

Do you have the first Nightfall Mysteries game, Curse of the Opera (to which Asylum Conspiracy is actually a prequel)? There's also Mystery Case Files' Dire Grove and Return to Ravenhearst. Hidden Expedition: Devil's Triangle is another good one, as is Elixir of Immorality. The two Puppet Shows games are also fun to play and the same IHOG kind of game as this one is. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. If you're on a PC you'll have more options to choose from.

coolkrunch
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by coolkrunch on Aug 16, 10 3:59 PM
Wow, Margie B, I didn't know about the little search box CTRL + F thing either! So many times I've squinted line by line of a walkthrough - such a little tool, yet it feels like when you finally get your own washer and don't have to go to the laundry mat anymore - time saved and even better, it's free

balian55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by balian55 on Sep 8, 10 1:15 AM
can anybody tell me please,where is the electrical tape to connect the TV power i really getting tired going back and ford searching for the electrical tape....thnx

[Post New]by pizzadoe on Sep 9, 10 1:35 PM
brandy914 wrote:Where is the nail to pick the lock on the box and get the last tape? I finished the game and it is not in my inventory.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Sep 11, 10 4:00 PM
Thank you, MargieB, for the terrific walkthrough. I only had to use it twice, and found exactly what I needed both times. Your work is outstanding and most appreciated.

AnnieO

[Post New]by bethd81 on Nov 3, 10 6:25 PM
I know I am a little late in playing this game, but I am stuck with the mirror game. I have 4 of the mirrors and I have found the last mirror that I need the screwdriver for, but for some reason once I used the screwdriver for the doorknob it has disappeared from my inventory. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by nique_09 on Dec 8, 10 3:37 PM
bethd81 wrote:I know I am a little late in playing this game, but I am stuck with the mirror game. I have 4 of the mirrors and I have found the last mirror that I need the screwdriver for, but for some reason once I used the screwdriver for the doorknob it has disappeared from my inventory. Any suggestions?

I am having the same problem. The screwdriver is gone from my inventory and i need it to unscrew the mirror

pjmxc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pjmxc on Dec 20, 10 4:50 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough advice. I am having a big problem with the door puzzle
to the sun room. I have the sun gem stone and keep trying to put it in the right spot
but the gem won't take, it keeps going back into my inventory. So I cannot go
any further. Do you have any advice?
Thanks!!

unex
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by unex on Jan 5, 11 7:55 AM
jillybean77 wrote:I need to get the eletrical tape from the cat under the bed, but it says I have to give the cat something and I have been stuck for hours. Please tell what I have to do to move on.

Thanks Jillybean

unex
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by unex on Jan 5, 11 7:57 AM
you have to give him the frozen fish from the ice box in the hall.

[Post New]by encallbi on Jan 15, 11 6:29 AM
cant hang pictures

[Post New]by angeless1 on Sep 11, 11 4:55 PM
where do i find the key on the asylum grounds to open the cementary gate

franroe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by franroe on Sep 17, 11 6:57 AM
great game. love it

kallith
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy, changed?

[Post New]by kallith on Feb 1, 12 12:23 PM
My version of this game has me using Alan's ID to get into the blood room bu there aren't separate HOG for each sample and I came out without the ID which is necessary for retrieving his lab notes. Any ideas?
thanks for any help

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Apr 23, 12 9:30 AM
psmi119 wrote:help. anyone know where the battery goes. I guess its in the lighthouse but I cannot find where to put it

Second here! The hint thingie doesn't work inside the lighthouse! And I can't go anywhere but outside and back inside. It's like there is a GLITCH here.

There's a hidden object game and then I can't do anything except go outside and back inside. I'm getting dizzy.

EDIT: OK, I cheated and used the Walkthrough. But that puzzle is bizarre. I had no idea how to complete it and once I was given the first "hint" I couldn't get that hint back. It just seemed to be a matter of luck because I couldn't get any lines to match up and then I wasn't even sure that was what I was supposed to do. This is the first time I've had a problem like this. Most games will repeat the object of the mini-game. This one didn't - not even after I reset the game. If I want to complete this game I have to use the Walkthrough and I hate to do that.

So - this is kinda a complaint about this game. The instructions are not clear.

Edited on 04/23/2012 at 9:43:35 AM PST

Go to: