Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Going to miss the mods

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Apr 22, 18 7:14 AM
dylansmom1979 wrote:
Darlene1225 wrote:
Darlene1225 wrote:
Judibeth wrote:I, too, want to say thank you to the terrific moderators here. You are the best!
The same goes for the wonderful MC family; this forum is unique in that members are so supportive of one another. I'll miss you all.
I think I'm too old to try to figure out a new forum site, so thank you all again for all your help and support. Good-bye!

Hi my name is Darlene I'm in my late 70's I went to a different forum I was very sad and nervous but it wasn't as hard as I though. I would be happy to help you and so would a lot of other people. Please try I know you can do it
The forum I went to is Delphi a lot of the players are there it will soon feel just like home

What is Delphi and how do I find it? It makes me nervous that they are shutting the forums down, I am worried the site will follow. If so, I wonder how I would redownload any games I have bought in the past.

On the first page of this forum there is a link called External Links to New Communities Listed Here there you will find the Delphi Community Link. Come join us.

Keep stormin' the castle.

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Apr 22, 18 7:51 AM
Ditto from me.

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Apr 22, 18 8:12 AM
As I am some of the Cats the Mods have been herding for years, I'd like to add my thanks and well wishes! The Mods do a terrific job, often thankless, and have exhibited nothing but patience and good nature to all of us. I hope some, if it's not out of bounds, will consider joining us at the Delphi Forum....it would make it seem just a little more like home.

Thank You, Mods!

LillieCat, RoseCat and DashCat

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 22, 18 8:14 AM
Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the Moderator Team, I want to express thanks for the kind words offered in this thread. We strive to be here not only as the hand of the "law," as it were, but also to act as player advocates or to simply be a friendly ear in times of need. We truly care about our players and the community they have built, and that has not changed even with the upcoming changes. We thank you for the work you've put into building this community, for your patience and understanding with the bumps in the road that come up from time to time, and for your welcoming, friendly manner when communicating both with one another and with our Moderators.

Thank you, everyone, for the wonderful memories. Wherever your forum journeys continue, we wish you all nothing but the best.

bfgArinelle

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

Going to miss the mods

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Apr 22, 18 8:20 PM
MaryCricket wrote:
Howdah wrote:I really appreciate all that you have done for us, trying to keep the forum clean and s**m free. I especially appreciate you guys advocating for us, and providing a communication bridge between us and the devs. I am going to miss this. I know you guys had a thankless job, so here is a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Me too

Here I am Mary Cricket

Crystal;P

Use to post a lot... but RL takes over....

HOPE, if our mods decide to swim in a different pond, they could come to our new forums and say hello.....

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Apr 23, 18 12:46 AM
Thank you to all the mods from me too , I don't use the forum a great deal but it has always supplied the answers when needed .

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Apr 23, 18 12:56 AM
I also want to thank the Mods for all the help they have given. They have done a great job and I will miss them.

Kae

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 23, 18 3:20 PM
I want to add my big thanks, too!

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Apr 23, 18 4:10 PM
SA__ wrote:Please add me to the list of people wanting to thank the Mods for everything they do. Not least getting rid of the pages of dreaded spam every day. Your help when I have had queries/problems has been invaluable. We are definitely gonna miss you!

Thank you all and wishing you the very best for the future.
Sa

I also would like to add a shout out to BF who are giving us , for free, this addictive game which brought us all together!

Go to: