bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven issues

[Post New]by bjko1 on Dec 23, 10 10:53 PM
Walatas: You need to go outside. There is a tree with a bird sitting on a nest. You need to click on the bird and it will fly away, you then look in the nest and there is the shell. Goodluck.

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Dec 31, 10 9:50 PM
Just finished the game and really enjoyed it! Even though it was sluggish moving from scene to scene. It didn't have many HOG scenes and I liked that. The price was right too...4.99. Well worth the price.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Dec 31, 10 10:36 PM
That was a great price, philanna! Aren't sales wonderful!!

Happy New Year!

[Post New]by Bunniealb on Jan 1, 11 7:38 PM
Does anyone know how to get the bucket down from the rafters??

[Post New]by jwind1208 on Jan 2, 11 9:19 AM
Hi all.
I am also having a problem in the attic. Hacve assembled the wench but made the mistake of placing the belt before fixinf the plug, now the game will not allow me to get back to a close up. any suggestions????

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 2, 11 9:26 AM
jwind1208 wrote:Hi all.
I am also having a problem in the attic. Hacve assembled the wench but made the mistake of placing the belt before fixinf the plug, now the game will not allow me to get back to a close up. any suggestions????

You are screwed. You will not be able to continue on with this novella since you will not be able to operate the winch.

Next time assemble the winch, or as you like to call it , a wench, in one operation. Wait until the belt is available from the basement and then work on all of the electrical parts of the motor.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 2, 11 10:20 AM
Yes--sadly this game bug has been reported and sent to the developer. To date, no fix has been provided.

I'm afraid the only thing you can do at this point, if you wish to finish the game, is to restart the game under another profile and when you get to the winch, make sure you have all of the parts, including the belt, before you begin to put the winch together.

Sorry for the trouble, jwind.

[Post New]by wulfspirit22 on Jan 8, 11 12:59 PM
I opened the safe, rewrote the will, now I can't get out of the grave. Where is this shed the key fits??

[Post New]by sdawnh on Jan 27, 11 4:06 PM
got on the third floor or attic and cannot find the other rooms or the instructions to the motor in the attic

missjari2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by missjari2 on Mar 1, 11 8:24 AM
onelifesdream wrote:I also was disappointed with how sloooow it is between scenes. Before my trial was up it did seem to get better though. OR I just got used to it

I did like the game play, although I do wish it was a bit more difficult. It seemed quite easy to me and not much of a challenge. I will wait for the regular version to come out and probably will use one of my coupon codes on it.

Came here to see what others were saying about it's game play. All of my drivers are updated and have no problems with other games. Except Drawn Painted Tower! I got to the tower of books towards the end there and it froze up on me, blacked out my screen and erased all my progress. When I tried to go back in, it wouldn't let me. Just a black screen again!
Horrible to get almost all the way to the end and it stop working on you! Aaaargh!

missjari2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by missjari2 on Mar 1, 11 8:32 AM
I was really enjoying this game, struggled through all the puzzles and hidden object games without using the hint too much. I had arrived at the end of Novella 3 when I had to leave the game for a while. When I returned, I received a message that the "save" mechanism was corrupted and I had to start all over. When I did, the game was more sluggish than ever, froze after a few minutes of play and I had to reboot my computer each time (my computer is up to date also). When I finally got to Novella 2 again, I went to a hidden object game found all items but could not pick up the last 2 items causing a halt in the game. I regret to say that I asked for a refund if they cannot fix this. Otherwise, I was enjoying the game.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 1, 11 1:25 PM
misjari2 - Hi and welcome to the pond!

Sorry for the trouble you are having. There have been issues with the game and no re-build has been forthcoming from the developer.

The only thing I can suggest is, if you want to try again, delete the game completely, redownload it, then create a new profile and play again. However, if you don't think it's worth it, I know that customer service will be happy to refund your purchase.

Again, sorry you had so much trouble--I know it's heartbreaking.

[Post New]by gg6324 on Jun 15, 11 4:54 PM
Im stuck on this game at the dog and after feeding him the sausage nothing happens and I am unable to rake the leaves or basically I don't have anything else available to do. help pls. anyone.

[Post New]by teresa5558 on Nov 29, 11 6:22 PM
I am stuck on this game I'm on the second level were the dead body is down stairs, my inventory is a candle, tweezers, cork screw, cheese, knife, wire, slice of meat, pliers, house key, and a breau key, and it can't be used any where,,I need help please!!!

[Post New]by PickleSkittle on Dec 21, 11 1:31 AM
Can someone please tell me where to find the belt. I've looked everywhere! It's doing my head in. Thanks x

[Post New]by Bugsgma on Jan 4, 12 6:13 PM
I am stuck it says I need instructions for the winch in the attick and every room says search elsewhere. I am very unhappy with this game. Paid $9.99 have redemption cemetary and Haunted hills sanitarium. Both games have gotten to a point and are just stuck no hints and no where to go. You click help it takes you to the bigfish web site and there is no help. Just games for sale. I purchased a game from Big Fish and felt over charged and disapointed. That game Mystery trackers Raincliff cost way to much for a game that once solved was over nothing great about it at all. I am embarassed to say how much I paid for that. Games I have purchased elsewhere once you solve them when you go and play again everything is moved and it is a slightly different game a new level. I will not be purchasing any more games from Big Fish that is for sure.

[Post New]by nicolina1 on Feb 26, 12 7:20 PM
i paid to upgrade to the collector's version after completing the game, and now i can't reset my progress to play it again. i could've just set my money on fire for all the good it did me.

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Jul 8, 12 5:02 PM
i think it might be froze up, when i click the note book i cant get the pages to turn, it usually turned backward, because i missing the 4 weight, and i have been back to check areas and have read the walkthrough several times, i know i did the area, should i start again, i found it very difficult,

[Post New]by ToxicIce on Jul 17, 12 3:01 PM
Can someone help me. I bought this game and installed it on my system. Every time I try and launch the game the screen flickers and then nothing. I have tried finding forums to help me but nothing. Am I the only one? Im running a deul core cpu with 8 Gigs ram and a ati radeon 1gb graphics card with windows 7 so it cant be that its my pc. Please can someone help. I have other big fish games that work perfectly but there are also a few others that don't work.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jul 18, 12 8:27 AM
Hi Toxicice

Flickering is usually a graphics driver problem. Have you got all the updates for it and updated Adobe Flashplayer and Shockwave and cleared your browser cache.

If you click on the green envelope under your username and go to the Technical Issues Box. Click on the more button and you will find Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen it is very helpful in your situation.

If you have other games you cannot play this fix might help them. If not go back to the Technical Issues box and click on the more button and get page 3 for Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report This report can be sent to BFG either added to Live Chat or The Form.

f you are a club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

If not a game club member you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

edited to add

When you go to the Try It /Buy It page for a game you will find a list of requirements for the game. The CPU speed can be important

Edited on 07/18/2012 at 8:29:46 AM PST

Go to: