Re:has anyone bought redemption cemetary

[Post New]by scorpionsting on Aug 2, 10 12:04 AM
Absolutely brilliant game beautiful graphics and brain teasing puzzels i loved every minute of this game, classy and enjoyable on every level and the bonus level is great to, you wont be disappointed!! my other favorite game of all time is ravenhurst and this game comes pretty close, not on the puzzel level of course but great all the same......more more of these fantastic interactive games please!!!

podette
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

[Post New]by podette on Aug 2, 10 12:22 AM
This is a fantastic game. It's long, interesting and good fun. As you get three different stories it does not become boring or repetative.
100% value for money in my opinion

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Aug 2, 10 5:25 AM
It's a very good game....not long but you don't feel ripped off and it can be very challenging. I can't imagine who would stop to figure out puzzles on their way to rescue a child from a burning fire, but if you can get past that it's fun. You get an entire additional chapter for the bonus.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 2, 10 5:53 AM
I played the demo and did enjoy it. But because of my fixed income, I will have to wait for the regular version before I can purchase it.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Aug 2, 10 5:59 AM
I played a demo and enjoyed it & bought it.
The game looks great, but has, fir me, one great minus.
To access the strategy guide, you have to quit to main menu.
A walkthrough on another site has more info.

I regret that I did not wait for a SG.

Maggie331
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Maggie331 on Aug 2, 10 6:02 AM
Yes and for 19.99 I think I got jipped .. Way to short for a large file. I wont spend money on collecters edition again

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Aug 2, 10 6:03 AM
Yes, I did and love it!!!!

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Aug 2, 10 6:09 AM
Robert and I just love this game,the strategy guide is built in, so very easy if I need to take a peek..have not yet though,its fun looking for the clues and putting them all together..we play about an hr a day,after supper......

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 2, 10 6:31 AM
This is one of the longest CEs I have ever played. If you don't look at hints or skip puzzles very often, the game will last you many hours.

BubblyBum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BubblyBum on Aug 2, 10 10:35 AM
Redemption Cemetary is the first Collector's Edition I've bought and I'm not disappointed. I like games where you collect lots of things in your inventory as it makes you think what you have to use where. It is useful to have the Strategy Guide on hand as well, but I am really trying not to use it... I definitely recommend this game!

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Aug 2, 10 10:59 AM
I really liked the demo, strange ending on that thou.
And now that I have read here..I just cant wait to buy LOL

[Post New]by rjkendrix on Aug 14, 10 7:37 PM
I have seen statements that you have to exit to the main menu to use the strategy guide. This is a FYI - You do NOT have to exit your game to the menu screen. If you will look in the lower left corner right under the angel ABOVE where it says MENU, click on strategy guide and it will take you right to it. When you are through looking, click the small red X in the top right corner and you go right back to where you were in your game. Hope this helps everyone. I have beat the game twice and will go back for more! It is great!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 20, 10 10:41 AM
Hi fishies,

Just a quick note to say I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition game forum so other fishies can read your comments

This discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Sinsaint
Clownfish
Clownfish
635 Posts

[Post New]by Sinsaint on Aug 20, 10 2:31 PM
A little late in the game but each "novela" is pretty long. And the extra level is just as long as the others. Personally, I liked the extra level the best.

[Post New]by Earthquake58 on Aug 21, 10 5:28 PM
I must admit that this game left me feeling as if I were rather slow in the head. Thank goodness for the Strategy Guide or I would still be in the cemetary wondering what to do next! LOL Overall, I thought it was a good game; it provided me with hours of play time, gave you a fair amount of stuff to gather and use to collect other items, forced you to run around back and forth from one scene to another, and had a decent number of hidden object games in between. I'm not a huge fan of mini-games and did not think the ones in this game were above average. I think it's worth more than $6.99 but less than $19.99. I'm still glad I bought it though.

orochick
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by orochick on Aug 25, 10 9:34 PM
I agree with scorpionsting - this game is one of the best. I think I liked it even better than Ravenhurst. It is a long game, so you really get your money's worth. The puzzles are challanging, but not impossible. Loved the new twist they did on the match game (3rd. chapter). There is a glitch in the game (the safe in 2nd. chapter), but the smart people in the safe forum figured it out and it worked. So, if you get stuck on the safe - read the forum. This game kept me entertained for hours. I highly reccommend it. I didn't buy the collector's edition, so hope I didn't miss a lot. At the end, it says "to be continued..." Am really looking forward to the next one.

77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Aug 26, 10 6:57 AM
demo only 26 minutes?

collectors version was just a little bit longer, it stoped with 24 minutes left. lol
something smells in this, though it looks to be a really good game. i may like it if i have risked to pay for it.
should i do it?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Aug 26, 10 7:04 AM
... I it and I do not feel as though I was "jipped" as it is a quality game.

[Post New]by shyfish143 on Aug 27, 10 1:30 PM
i bought the game but for some reason when i click to play it it dosnt come up..why? it shows nothing...can anyone please help me..i mean i just spent 19.99 on this game and it want pull up..what n the world..someone please help...im a lost fish right now

Lin2010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Lin2010 on Sep 1, 10 9:07 AM
I have and I'm stick on Novella 2. I'm having a hard time with the safe can anyone help me

Go to: