ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Aug 2, 10 5:30 PM
I can't get the ladder to stay on the windowsill, either. Can't go further into the game without this step. Any help out there?

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Aug 2, 10 5:38 PM
To get the ladder to stay on the windowsill you need to click back and back until you are outside the front of the house, click on the window to zoom in, then place the ladder.

[Post New]by chynadoll1951 on Aug 2, 10 11:09 PM
Help this is driving me crazy can't get the crowbar off the window can't put out the small fire can't mend the electric cable can't find the rest of the lighter haleop just about ready to throw this computer in the dummp lol

[Post New]by chynadoll1951 on Aug 2, 10 11:17 PM
breadstr449 wrote:Can anyone help me with getting the crowbar off that window sill? And the water on the floor?

[Post New]by chynadoll1951 on Aug 2, 10 11:18 PM
if you find out about the crow bar let me know please about the water go back up stairs and smash the barrel with the hammer and it will flood the floor and put out the firee.

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Aug 3, 10 8:05 AM
kool55 wrote:Ok bought the game and i can't find the strategy guide. Can anyone help? Stuck at the fixing the pulley with a hook... Can't find any clues!

Strategy guide is just above MENU - look at left lower corner.

first hung pulley then hook to the rope

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 8:08:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Gigi368 on Aug 3, 10 12:16 PM
Ok, looks like I'm not the only one stuck on the safe in the husbands room...I never use the strategy guides, I like to figure them out on my own, but this time I TRIED to use it and it doesn't work like they said to do it...so HELP PLEASE ANYONE!?!? I really don't want to have to start over....

[Post New]by pumpkin1998 on Aug 3, 10 10:38 PM
i can not find the wire to tie the shovel and candle together help please

[Post New]by ibeenhere on Aug 4, 10 12:28 PM
jibsail1 wrote:
ejelliot2006 wrote:Cannot open vault,,.....followed strategy guides hint but still want work

Me too! Can't get the safe in the husband's room to open --- followed guide's instructions, but NADA. HELP

[Post New]by jaden0303 on Aug 4, 10 4:35 PM
jibsail1 wrote:
ejelliot2006 wrote:Cannot open vault,,.....followed strategy guides hint but still want work

Me too! Can't get the safe in the husband's room to open --- followed guide's instructions, but NADA. HELP

ritajame
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ritajame on Aug 4, 10 9:44 PM
Hello All,

I purchased the collector's edition and found it to be great, but, I'm having a problem opening the safe. I'm doing as directed but still it won't open #4172 clockwise, counterclock clockwise, counterclockwise..nothing happens it just keeps clicking help help...

Thanks much

[Post New]by bigma71 on Aug 5, 10 6:06 AM
chynadoll1951 wrote:if you find out about the crow bar let me know please about the water go back up stairs and smash the barrel with the hammer and it will flood the floor and put out the firee.

cut the carpet in one room by the dead father, lay it in the water then put the fire out by the father to go upstairs

[Post New]by ritacooley on Aug 5, 10 9:56 AM
alucard250447 wrote:where can I find the walktrouth of the curse of the raven?

[Post New]by lazyme1953 on Aug 5, 10 10:05 AM
Use the broom to knock the crowbar out of window.I am stuck at the dam safedoes anyone know how to open it.

[Post New]by skatesnow on Aug 5, 10 1:46 PM
Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where

Mystbecky
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by Mystbecky on Aug 5, 10 6:12 PM
ritajame wrote:Hello All,

I purchased the collector's edition and found it to be great, but, I'm having a problem opening the safe. I'm doing as directed but still it won't open #4172 clockwise, counterclock clockwise, counterclockwise..nothing happens it just keeps clicking help help...

Thanks much

I'm stuck there as well. Very, Very frustrating. Is this a glitch?

[Post New]by tuckiebear1 on Aug 5, 10 7:06 PM
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where

When you slice a piece of sausage, put sleeping pills in it before you pick it up. Then feed that to the dog.

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Aug 5, 10 7:29 PM
tuckiebear1 wrote:
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where

When you slice a piece of sausage, put sleeping pills in it before you pick it up. Then feed that to the dog.

i fed the dog the sausage and then realized i did not put the sleeping pill on it. cannot get the slice back .....dog ate it?? any ideas??

[Post New]by tuckiebear1 on Aug 5, 10 7:47 PM
micah123 wrote:
tuckiebear1 wrote:

i fed the dog the sausage and then realized i did not put the sleeping pill on it. cannot get the slice back .....dog ate it?? any ideas??

Slice another piece

[Post New]by Redhawk113 on Aug 5, 10 8:31 PM
I can't seem to get the smelling salts to work on the coach driver???

Go to: