kaffeepot
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by kaffeepot on Jul 30, 10 5:06 PM
I didn't like the fact that I was booted from the game after 40min. of play, the game manager tells me I have 60 min. Did buy the game and like it, but the clock won't let me set the time. I hope this won't be another one of those games with lots of glitches in it!!

smartsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by smartsue on Jul 30, 10 5:11 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the house on fire and it keeps telling me to go look someplace else but where? Can't go anywhere.

frannycats
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by frannycats on Jul 30, 10 5:18 PM
smartsue wrote:Help! I'm stuck in the house on fire and it keeps telling me to go look someplace else but where? Can't go anywhere.

That makes four of us now with the same problem. Can't move anywhere, have collected the newspaper, awl, and lighter case. Could SOMEONE please confirm that this is a bug in the game, or explain how to get out of this scene?

[Post New]by gpd628 on Jul 30, 10 5:18 PM
I downloaded the game and when i clicked on it to play, nothing comes up but the game manager says its running. I restarted my computer and still..the same thing. So, i deleted it and am uploading it again to see what happens.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by lgregson on Jul 30, 10 5:49 PM
frannycats wrote:
smartsue wrote:Help! I'm stuck in the house on fire and it keeps telling me to go look someplace else but where? Can't go anywhere.

That makes four of us now with the same problem. Can't move anywhere, have collected the newspaper, awl, and lighter case. Could SOMEONE please confirm that this is a bug in the game, or explain how to get out of this scene?

I can't go back either - 5 of us now

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jul 30, 10 10:15 PM
i am having trouble with arrow down. it keeps dropping the inventory list or changing into a magnifying glass.
i am also having trouble with the hand appearing to pick something up and there is nothing to pick up. and last but not least i have the menu, the inventory, and the hints at the bottom and see no strategy guide as in dire grove (i think) i can not see any guide to access. i am stuck at the man in hallway with it on fire. can not do anything else or move forward , as i read it states: "must buy game to continue" but i don't even get that. i an thinking i will not buy this because there is no stategy guide to access. i even mistakenly downloaded nightfall guide thinking it was for curse of the raven. what kind of demo is this? i just read after purchase of the game access to guide. and then it ends short. ??? i'll wait for regular. don't like this with all the glitches and purposely left out junk.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jul 30, 10 10:18 PM
igregson - 6 of us now. can't go back either.

demahi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by demahi on Jul 30, 10 10:45 PM
Seven of us, I am stuck also . . . . not going to pay $20 for a game that won't let me past first base.

sheepgirl
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by sheepgirl on Jul 31, 10 12:24 AM
Are you all stuck in the landing or can you get down to the cellar!

[Post New]by ditzib on Jul 31, 10 12:42 AM
I can't get the game to run either, I create my profile and then the game terminates. When I reopen it says the save file was corrupted.

This happens way too much, I reckon about 75% of the games I download to trial don't work for me, and I ain't gonna buy a game I can't try!

Come on BFG, this is 2010, Windows 7 has been out for a while now, you need to make sure your games work on all systems!

ditz x

kamenye
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by kamenye on Jul 31, 10 2:12 AM
Bought the game played fine I love it-up until the book in the bonus play my journal is now blank and it won't let me move the magic symbols says I don't know where they go /sigh.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 31, 10 4:06 AM
ditzib wrote:I can't get the game to run either, I create my profile and then the game terminates. When I reopen it says the save file was corrupted.

ditz x
I have the same problem.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 31, 10 4:08 AM
lgregson wrote:
frannycats wrote:

I can't go back either - 5 of us now
Throw the awl in window.

[Post New]by emijakloe on Jul 31, 10 4:14 AM
Faylyn wrote:Early start of game cannot leave house with girl in it. Cursor does not change to direct right, left, up or down. Hint area says to move on to other area but I am unable to do so. I have uninstalled until I read here in Tech Forum problem is solved.

starkops
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by starkops on Jul 31, 10 5:09 AM
BFG has done it again.

Couldn't get the game to even load.

It sucks when you anticipate to get the game going but it doesn't work.

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Jul 31, 10 5:57 AM
kamenye wrote:Bought the game played fine I love it-up until the book in the bonus play my journal is now blank and it won't let me move the magic symbols says I don't know where they go /sigh.
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!Iam pretty p'd about that because the only way you can finish the game is to skip the puzzle. iam not ok with that! otherwise the game is awesome and the bonus level is way worth the extra cash!

Edited on 07/31/2010 at 5:58:17 AM PST

ireg
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ireg on Jul 31, 10 6:05 AM
This is my first post and I'm sorry it had to be a whingy one BUT I have started this game 4 times, everytime I close it down I have to start the game again. Have updated all my divers so that is not the problem. The problem is with the game. Can something be down about it please? Have been 3/4 way through and have had to start again. Really enjoy the game, but don't enjoy havimg to start again and again etc.

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Jul 31, 10 6:07 AM
Gisellesc60 wrote:I too am having problems with the safe, no matter how many time I do the combination, it still reset itself. I have spent about 20 mins working on it and I too cannot progress.
Please help, by the way I love this game, just fix safe...

Try not only twirling the dial but mouse up (release the mouse) at each number.

spin to the first number, release your finger on the mouse - should be a click.

Took me forever also.

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Jul 31, 10 6:48 AM
I to am stuck at the fire. Someone suggested throwing the awl at the window. Didn't work if you are talking about where the little girl is. She has a sparkly area and tried putting it there and all around her. Just keep getting asked for help. Am I that dumb? I have been playing these games and if I can't figure it out I do the walk through or forums.
I have to agree on games not working alot lately. Not sure if this part is a glich or not. I am still waiting for Journalist Journey to be fixed. Was told to enter a different way to make clock hands work. Haven't tried it yet. And have had 2 games not work at the very end. Kind of sucks since you go that far and can't end game. Alot of great games I have gotten from here. But alot of games I can't even play due to issues. I had this system build for high end gaming and still have major problems with I guess windows 7. And you can't return windows 7! I was told to play in smaller size. Yeah right! Not hog games! And older games if I want to play that is only way I can. Rotten to be told that when you have favorite games you can't play now.
I wish I would have never got 7!!!

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Jul 31, 10 7:20 AM
IamJbar wrote:Got all the way into the attic, repaired the winch motor, however, did not have the power cord at the time, left the scene to go get it. Now I am unable to get the screen to repair the motor and add the power cord.I tried to use the winch anyway, and get " I need to repair the winch motor first". Have tried to exit and restart the game, nothing works.I REALLY don't want to start the game over form the beginning. Any one know what I need to do?

Go to: