Ravenhearst

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Ravenhearst

[Post New]by nodona on Jul 31, 10 6:34 PM
OK, I know that door put I guess I have to figure out the lights before it will open
right???

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jul 31, 10 6:36 PM
Yes, you have to get the phone working before you can go through the door. To get the phone working you have to solve that puzzle.

You can do it!

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nodona on Jul 31, 10 6:42 PM
Cstdenis: you are talking about the well that is on the path to the manor?? I have tried to do that but to no avail. I keep getting all those little notices to say "" your not a good detective""

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jul 31, 10 6:43 PM
Yes, that well. You have to get through that door to get the bucket loose before you can get the bucket up top.

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nodona on Jul 31, 10 6:44 PM
Thank you Stingray for your confidence - I really needed to hear that, I was getting so frustrated with the lights
Thank you

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nodona on Jul 31, 10 6:46 PM
I'm going back to my game, with all the support that everybody has given me I'm going to try and fiqure the rest out
Thank you again

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jul 31, 10 6:46 PM
Once you get it you'll want to hit yourself over the head and go DUH! because it will seem so easy at that point. Just have patience and you will get it. The puzzles may be tough but are not impossible.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 5, 10 2:30 AM
Hi nodona,

Welcome to the pond!

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “well” and all of the posts about “well” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

Wow, thanks to the fishies that took the time to walk nodona through all the steps, I'm sure it was really helpful !

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over into the Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ game forum and this discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: