Re:REDEMPTION CEMETARY - HELP

[Post New]by marluvjesus on Sep 2, 10 6:57 AM
knickknackblue wrote:Please go to the blog pages and use the games walkthrough section, which is sorted alphabetically by game name. It will help everyone sort through their problems.

Here is the link:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/redemption-cemetery-curse-of-the-raven-walkthrough/

[Post New]by marluvjesus on Sep 2, 10 7:00 AM
knickknackblue wrote:Please go to the blog pages and use the games walkthrough section, which is sorted alphabetically by game name. It will help everyone sort through their problems.

Here is the link:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/redemption-cemetery-curse-of-the-raven-walkthrough/

[Post New]by marluvjesus on Sep 2, 10 7:02 AM
Thanx knickknackblue, I found the link and help me to finish the game.

[Post New]by Berryshirt on Sep 20, 10 4:58 PM
nenerm wrote:Itoo am stuck at the dog. I keep feeding himsausage, but can't get to his collar.

You have to put sleeping pills in the sausage when you cut a slice, then feed it to the dog

[Post New]by deannaspets on Sep 27, 10 11:22 AM
Could somebody please tell me what to do to lure the mouse out??? I tried putting the cheese down but it won't let me. I clicked on the hint button but it keeps bringing me back to the cutting board with the sausage. I can't get past this level....HELP!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 27, 10 5:32 PM
deannaspets wrote:Could somebody please tell me what to do to lure the mouse out??? I tried putting the cheese down but it won't let me. I clicked on the hint button but it keeps bringing me back to the cutting board with the sausage. I can't get past this level....HELP!!!

SPOILER:

Have you gotten the mousetrap, the hairpin and the spool of thread?

jglush
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jglush on Nov 12, 11 7:35 AM
I'm stuck on the safe too! I've tried it over and over again in both directions. No clicks. No nothing. Is this a software glitch?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 12, 11 11:37 AM
Hey jglush,

I found this tip in another thread:

WeeHillyWilly wrote:Turn the dial to the number, then let it go.....it will move a little on it's own. Then do the same with the other three numbers 4 1 7 2 ......this number may be different than the one you have. I turned the first number to the right, the next to the left, and so on. Don't really know if that makes a difference, but you do have to turn the dial to the number, then let go of the cursor, the dial will turn a little by it's self. Then go to the next number.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

jglush
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jglush on Nov 12, 11 3:56 PM
YAY!!!!! It worked! Thanks so much!

[Post New]by StormieGri on Nov 13, 11 9:45 AM
I just caught the mouse but when I tried to put it in the jar, the cage with the mouse disappeared from my items bar. Is there any way to backtrack and do a scene over so I don't have to repeat the entire game from scratch? Again!!!??

Go to: