Bye to the forums.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

Re:Bye to the forums.

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 30, 18 6:31 AM
prpldva wrote:Best wishes to all fishes! Special thanks to all the mods!

Sad to see the forums go after spending nearly 11 years here. I've made many friends.

I will still be here doing strategy guides/walkthroughs.

Don't forget about the walkthroughs page when you are playing SE's:

https://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/game-walkthroughs/

Game on!

PrplDva

In other words, they will maintain that part of the website...

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Apr 30, 18 6:52 AM
As a member of BFG since 2005, I own 1,294 games. Guess what, some of my favorite older games are no longer available here so BFG has removed the game page meaning that those games are gone forever as there is no longer a download link. Yep, BFG gave me a $6,99 coupon for my favorite missing game but guess what I now have to repurchase the game elsewhere for $20. Some great deal.

Because I have so many games I now have to download the demo version of a game I already own, and hit buy before I get a message that tells me I already own the game do I want to activate it. Well of course I want to activate it or I would not have downloaded it in the first place.

I say this only to let you know that if you want to download one of your older games, it might not be available now. So much for the BFG sales pitch that we will always own every game that we purchase here. BFG can't even figure out how to fix the Game Manager and the download process if you own more than a certain number of games so how can they possibly manage spam?

It has been great to know all of you here at BFG. Did you know that you can join us over at Pond Friends? You can discuss your opinions and leave your reviews over there in the BFG Daily Games thread. I hope that many of my BFG friends will join us there

www.pondfriends.boards.net

I hope we meet again!

Biscuitsmama (here) Bisci (at Pond Friends)

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Apr 30, 18 7:41 AM
Last Post: 4-30-2018

To all the Fantastic Friend's & Old Days & Mods & Great Memories:

(((((((((( HUGS LOVE HAPPY MEMORIES FOREVER! ))))))))))

Peace Out
Lisa

BJT006
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by BJT006 on Apr 30, 18 7:54 AM
biscuitsmama, you are correct. I have over 2000 games I have bought over 15 years or more with Big Fish and when I have to buy a new computer and reinstall my games I have to install them and then go back to reactivate them. I can't download from my purchase history. The customer service says with that many games in it I have to download each one and then reactivate them one by one. That takes me a very long time to reinstall the games that I want on my computer.

And I have lost many of the games because they no longer have them. Games that I really loved to play.

Edited on 04/30/2018 at 7:55:39 AM PST

Go to: