RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for El Sello Magico: The False Heiress

[Post New]by RickF on Aug 3, 10 8:47 AM
El STINKO magico would have been a more appropriate name.
I'm sorry but this game was awful.

Edited because I didn't preview.

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 7:32:10 PM PST

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Aug 3, 10 9:16 AM
I buy HOGS,IHOGS,etc mostly, But do buy someother games that are different.This was not for me.I really liked Heros of Hellas,it was a true match3.I dont play most games but once,but have played that 5 times(so Good) Also Royal Envoy was so good,not sure what it was titled as.So hope they put out so good match 3s alone the way.This game was not for me.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Aug 3, 10 9:36 AM
step54 wrote:I lasted 11 minutes, is that a record.

Nah! I lasted 11 seconds :-))

sitecer
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sitecer on Aug 3, 10 10:07 AM
Sure is getting to be necessary to look at the forum BEFORE you download a game. Looks like BFG got a whole trainload of imported games and dumped them all at once. Makes me want to go play some boring card game or poker
Sure do miss all those good game I have come to expect from BFG

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Aug 3, 10 10:36 AM
Thumbs down for me not sure what the fun in drawing lines could be after ten minutes. Seemed like you could not play it wrong just not do a lot of cross overs whatever line you drew it took. Tracing the seals might be fun for a child but not exactly a difficulty for adults. Guess I am going back to playing pac man

Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ivonova on Aug 3, 10 11:12 AM
Quite frankly, it stunk! It might be a challenge for a 4 y-o (I'm doubtful) but it was enough to put an adult to sleep, if not for the idiotic giggling!

Ivonova
Time for an attitude check. Disgusted.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

El Stinko No Magico--WARNING, TURN OFF SOUND WHEN PLAYING

[Post New]by LadyDream on Aug 3, 10 1:25 PM
Thought I had just misunderstood the tutorials, so came here to find out. Nope, game is just so dumb it's mind boggling. Luckily I hit mute after the second giggle, so avoided brain damage.

Graphics. Unfortunately they are so pretty I thought it would get better and just wasted an hour.

Suggestion, Toss the game, drive a stake through the heart of the sound track, write a new game to go with the graphics. The artists have my kudos. The rest of you OUT! OUT until you have learned how to write a game! Shoo! Go home and connect the dots until you are old enough to understand they are BOOORRING.

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 1:26:55 PM PST

[Post New]by qweenlady on Aug 3, 10 1:48 PM
Waste of time and the giggling and hai and hmm was enoing. I wait too for the twist, but nothing. For kids maybe.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Aug 3, 10 2:05 PM
Coronagold wrote:Hey, whatever happened to Terry Mann? Heh heh.

It's me, I am still here.....I just decided to take a break from posting my game reviews.

DQ much?............

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 2:27:54 PM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Aug 3, 10 2:11 PM
Hi LaBamba, How are you?

peachycat
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by peachycat on Aug 3, 10 3:49 PM
Other than having giggling to drive one crazy, what was the purpose of this game??

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Aug 3, 10 6:37 PM
SoozUSA wrote:The giggling during the first stage was enough to make me uninstall it immediately!

Me too!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Aug 3, 10 7:28 PM
okay -- first off: really bad idea with the options menu! i know that it's pretty but it's supposed to be functional! all the glittering and big candy gum drop images aren't worth a penny if they aren't clear to the user... and no option to disable the big sparkly cursor??

secondly, what's with this "accept" button that shows up everywhere? no, i don't accept this game; i think it's an attempt to amuse by way of slight of hand... nothing up my sleeve - look! it's something sparkly... i'll just be taking those little grey cells now, thank you!

third - OH MY GOD! if i hear "EEEEE-YAH!" one more time in my life, it will be too soon... the dumbed down anime blurbs with the giggling and the cooing and the hmph's and... yeah, i'm sooo done with this game...

well, maybe not yet... second chapter - what's with the rear shot of the captain of the guard??? how sexist is that? like fifteen year old boys are going to be playing this game?? do i need to see her a$$?? yeah, i don't think so...

so... this had some potential to be a neat and interesting puzzle game... lining up the shots to earn power points... but it really fell short of its goal.. all the sparkling aside, there's just no magico!

el sello nada

onlybec
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by onlybec on Aug 3, 10 9:09 PM
I agree with all the other fishies... BORING, great graphics, annoying sounds, all in all not worth buying.

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Aug 3, 10 9:57 PM
Why, oh why, did I not listen to the other reviews!!!
This "game" is pointless, boring and takes forever to load between scenes. BFG should be embarassed about this one.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Aug 4, 10 8:11 AM
no but seriously? the giggling? what the heck were the producers THINKING? oh wait, they weren't! omgosh! this is insane! My cats actually LEFT THE ROOM! maybe once in a while, sure, the story looked pretty good, but I'm NOT going to find out. I have too little sanity left to risk it.

on the PRO side, the board/meny designs were total eye candy for me, and though I don't care for repetitive clicking games, this was seemed to run pretty smooth. could have been interesting. (shaking head). too bad.

rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by rainice on Aug 4, 10 8:28 AM
I lasted 8 minutes. Couidn't see the point of the game. As previously mentioned giggling and voice overs ridiculous. This might appeal to a child for short periods of time.

Your Comments and Reviews for El Sello Magico: The False Heiress

[Post New]by tharma908 on Aug 4, 10 11:13 AM
it's awful

Edited on 08/04/2010 at 11:15:38 AM PST

Akamar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Akamar on Aug 4, 10 12:43 PM
Really, REALLY boring, with REALLY annoying sounds. The story might have been interesting, but the entire delivery system was all wrong. ick.

jzarg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jzarg on Aug 4, 10 2:56 PM
hi,,, well, this set a record for me. It was pretty, that is the only good thing i can say for it. I was so confused by how lame and awful this game is, i had to come find out what other people think. I have only used the forums to find help for hidden object games.

But i kept playing a bit more, hoping it might have a challenge to it?????? connect the dots?? that are already drawn?? am i missing something?
I have uninstalled quicker than i did today, but this one left the biggest questions, who thought this might be a fun or challengin game?? and the topper was the giggling, and grunting noises... LOL,,,

and doesn't matter which category your put it in, delete!

Go to: