Redrum: Time Lies

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Redrum: Time Lies

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 7, 10 2:37 AM
To all "murd...errr...redrum" fans: you deserve a medal for bravery!!! I was scared to death...

[Post New]by SatinEssence on Aug 7, 10 2:44 AM
knickknackblue wrote:I LOVE THESE GAMES!!!!
Didn't even try, just bought.

Me too....loved the first one so just bought this one without trying first
We've had a great summer of games.....I can't complain!!
Thanks
Hugs n' Luv,
have a good day everyone*

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Aug 7, 10 2:56 AM

Very creepy!

Very good!

Very sold!

Angel

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Aug 7, 10 3:12 AM
Finally! I beta'd it months ago and have been anxiously awaiting this one.

grumbler
Marlin
Marlin
9,065 Posts

[Post New]by grumbler on Aug 7, 10 3:21 AM
Played the first one in the series and didn't like it at all thought it too macabre then I was asked to BETA the second one and nearly didn't because of the first one . Well I really "enjoyed" the game so much that I then bought the first one and have been waiting for this one for months - as long as it plays on one of my computers I will be buying it for sure.

mothermayhem
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mothermayhem on Aug 7, 10 3:31 AM
Redrum was my 1st Big Fish Games purchase. (Xmas 2008). This was an instant buy as I loved the 1st one so much. Scary is what I like and this one does it well. Thanks BFG.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Aug 7, 10 4:02 AM
I have the first one and enjoyed it very much, played the demo......very eerie and I bought it. Happy Gaming !!!

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Aug 7, 10 4:53 AM
I'm downloading now!! I'm not confindent enough to just buy outright - I always make sure it runs on my computer after being burned a few times - but if it runs, it's a buy!! I loved the first one, and since I love Adventure HOGs I'm glad this has a bit more of the adventure feel to it.

Thanks, BFG, for putting the content warning in red so it's nice and noticeable!! I almost didn't bother jumping to the forum, because I expected to see the usual flury of complaints on the content that we get for the more graphic games. I'm glad to see that those with queasy constitutions seem to have read the warning and stayed away from this one.

Then again, just the fact that the title is "murder" spelled backward and the weird title art should be enough of a warning! Why is it that we don't mind a few bloody bodies in our games, but give a girl some glowing green eyes and teeth and we get a bit squeemish......

Edited on 08/07/2010 at 5:08:40 AM PST

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Aug 7, 10 4:57 AM
In case anyone wants to know. This game is twice as long as the first one. It took me about 4 1/2 hours, and I skipped most of the puzzles. It is well worth the money.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Aug 7, 10 5:04 AM
I love this game. I love that spooky, eerie, scarey theme/atmosphere in a game and this one provides all 3!!

Thanks BFG for such a great game.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Aug 7, 10 5:09 AM
Robilyn wrote:In case anyone wants to know. This game is twice as long as the first one. It took me about 4 1/2 hours, and I skipped most of the puzzles. It is well worth the money.

Thanks!! Great info!!

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 7, 10 5:10 AM
I'll save a critique when the "Comments and User Reviews" forum is officially up and running. Just wanted to chime in here--this seems to be an intense, macabre (but in the "good" sense of the word if this suits you) game with plenty of "psycho" scenes and the sounds to back those up. Hats off to the imaginations of the developers at Anarchy--they've done one better than the 1st "Redrum." And as "Robilyn" noted, this go-around is probably way longer than its predecessor. Suspect I'll shuck out the $ for this scary tale soon.

Edited on 08/07/2010 at 6:32:47 AM PST

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Aug 7, 10 5:17 AM
Creepy game. I don't know if the cursor is supposed to flicker but it is annoying. When I move it it seems jerky. Played 40 minutes of the demo and I'm on the fence as to whether I will buy it. Maybe if I get desperate for a game.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 7, 10 5:34 AM
Hey LuvDemGames--elldee here,

I don't particularly like "game" cursors either. In the opening screen (menu), choose "Options" and there you'll see a choice to turn on or off the game cursor--turn it off (like I did) and things get better. Good luck.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Aug 7, 10 5:50 AM
I bought the first one right away when it came out and now I have this one. Hope there are more in the making. Thanks Anarchy and Bfg for another great game.

lydiajmack
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by lydiajmack on Aug 7, 10 6:03 AM
My fellow fishies...anything that comes with a warning gets my attention. I will buy it right out of the gate.

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Aug 7, 10 6:18 AM
Wow...pretty creepy.

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Aug 7, 10 6:59 AM
One word only - brilliant.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 7, 10 7:02 AM
after reading...think i am going right to the buy button..thanks guys

[Post New]by snowflakesh on Aug 7, 10 7:38 AM
Downloading now, loved the first one. I will buy this one as well. Looks dark and eerie! Love these games.

Go to: