Color of Murder

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Re:Color of Murder

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 8, 08 8:09 AM
Many playing this? Ive gone in search of the red water-got that seen the ear ring-but cant reach it.I havent seen the flower ive gone over the wall and cant get back

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 8:11 AM
craskehouse wrote:Many playing this? Ive gone in search of the red water-got that seen the ear ring-but cant reach it.I havent seen the flower ive gone over the wall and cant get back

the red water is at the industrial park.

I think where you are stuck is by the big cabinet- use the ladder here and you can get back up

[Post New]by mbhr15 on Nov 8, 08 8:26 AM
SSmitty wrote:
by craskehouse on November 7, 11:04 AM
Had a look on Gameboomers for the demo but couldnt find it

Click the top part of the homepage, where it says new adventure games, go from there.

I finally found the walkthrough also.

I can't find the walkthrough on gameboomers or anywhere else. Can anyone help??? Thanks!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 8:28 AM
mbhr15 wrote:
SSmitty wrote:
by craskehouse on November 7, 11:04 AM
Had a look on Gameboomers for the demo but couldnt find it

Click the top part of the homepage, where it says new adventure games, go from there.

I finally found the walkthrough also.

I can't find the walkthrough on gameboomers or anywhere else. Can anyone help??? Thanks!

Where are you stuck? Maybe I can help.

Also, have you looked at the notebook- there are hints on what to do next.

[Post New]by mbhr15 on Nov 8, 08 8:45 AM
I'm just in the art place and I can't find the key for the maintenance room and don't know what code they're talking about. I know I'm not very far, but I'm going around and around getting nowhere. I have been paying attention to the notes and they're telling me to do the above.

Thanks!

Edited on 11/08/2008 at 8:45:49 AM PST

[Post New]by MerscomLLC on Nov 8, 08 8:47 AM
GinaBean wrote:I've tried a couple of these large file adventure games, and while I think they're very good, I find it too frustrating because I can't get very far without using a walkthrough. I don't mind using it once in a while, but when I need to use it constantly, I find the game has defeated me rather than me defeating the game, which just blows the whole purpose of playing the game for me.

This one has a tutorial and hint system, try it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 8:50 AM
mbhr15 wrote:I'm just in the art place and I can't find the key for the maintenance room and don't know what code they're talking about. I know I'm not very far, but I'm going around and around getting nowhere. I have been paying attention to the notes and they're telling me to do the above.

Thanks!

In one of the hallways, there is a white cabinet with three symbols on it. Look at the photograph in your inventory- the code to unlock this cabinet is in the photo

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 8, 08 9:12 AM
Done loads been to loads of places,Ive now gone back to the art place and found a coded door-tried some numbers ive found along the way-but none work.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 9:14 AM
craskehouse wrote:Done loads been to loads of places,Ive now gone back to the art place and found a coded door-tried some numbers ive found along the way-but none work.
oh- that door.. Sorry I have not found that code yet

[Post New]by lttlmischievious on Nov 8, 08 2:37 PM
prpldva

You know I am just torturing myself by buying this game. But you mentioned coming down the stairs and turning around to find door to exit the Theatre. do you mean the Spiral Stairs or the ones by the Red Door?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 2:50 PM
lttlmischievious wrote:prpldva

You know I am just torturing myself by buying this game. But you mentioned coming down the stairs and turning around to find door to exit the Theatre. do you mean the Spiral Stairs or the ones by the Red Door?
By the locked red door-- walk out into the room and turn around- move your cursor so you get an angled left arrow (not the turn left)

[Post New]by lttlmischievious on Nov 8, 08 4:58 PM
Thanks for the help. Now I have managed to find the Paint Ball Field, The Trailer park, Lavender Brook, The Tax office and more. I have found all the Flowers for the Maintenance guy except for the Red Flower. it instructs you to go to the Mission but, when I get there I cannot go past the front table to talk to the guy there, also I am trying to put the ladder in front of Harols frig and it will not allow my, what do I do. Eek!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 5:02 PM
lttlmischievious wrote:Thanks for the help. Now I have managed to find the Paint Ball Field, The Trailer park, Lavender Brook, The Tax office and more. I have found all the Flowers for the Maintenance guy except for the Red Flower. it instructs you to go to the Mission but, when I get there I cannot go past the front table to talk to the guy there, also I am trying to put the ladder in front of Harols frig and it will not allow my, what do I do. Eek!

Find the red capsule at the paintball place and you will also need the scissors from the mission (I think) go to your allotment and dye the second white flower red.

go further into the kitchen and turn around- then you can place the ladder

[Post New]by lttlmischievious on Nov 8, 08 5:05 PM
prpldva wrote:
lttlmischievious wrote:Thanks for the help. Now I have managed to find the Paint Ball Field, The Trailer park, Lavender Brook, The Tax office and more. I have found all the Flowers for the Maintenance guy except for the Red Flower. it instructs you to go to the Mission but, when I get there I cannot go past the front table to talk to the guy there, also I am trying to put the ladder in front of Harols frig and it will not allow my, what do I do. Eek!

Find the red capsule at the paintball place and you will also need the scissors from the mission (I think) go to your allotment and dye the second white flower red.

go further into the kitchen and turn around- then you can place the ladder

ok I have the capsule but no scissors. but that is cheating the poor guy put of that real red flower. lol!

[Post New]by Dorise on Nov 8, 08 5:32 PM
purplehaze32117 wrote:i just bought it and im stuck already

So am I. Just stuck in the "Paintshop" area and couldn't find my way out of the building. I'm going to save the game each time I finish an area from now on.
Do have 3 or 4 things in my inventory, so if you are stuck before that, I'll try and help.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 9, 08 12:45 AM
Im at the Docks in the cave tunnel,Ive found a box but cant open it,ive found the door and bolt cutters-what more am i looking for?

embersob
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by embersob on Nov 9, 08 6:08 PM
I love this game except I have to start all over because I get lost trying to leave a location. Right now I just got the red water for the test tube and forget how to leave so I just start over. But I love it!

embersob
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by embersob on Nov 9, 08 6:09 PM
If someone answers my post how do I find it?

spy123spy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by spy123spy on Nov 9, 08 7:29 PM
Am I right, I lit the fuse first before going into the dark room, so I did not hear Carol say anything, So I will be stuck in the theatre. Do I have to start over again? For a walkthrough, try www.mdna-games.com spy

spy123spy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by spy123spy on Nov 9, 08 9:38 PM
I got out of the theatre ??? and made it to Harold's apartment. I cannot place the stepladder in the right location. Any hints, anyone.

Go to: