Mig75031
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wedding Dash 4-Ever forum

[Post New]by Mig75031 on Aug 17, 10 2:49 PM
stuck on 3:10...the goal is 37900 and i keep getting like 37800 lol...i played it like 10 times...gonna make me mad shortly lol

[Post New]by Ironic_Twist on Aug 19, 10 8:12 PM
I cannot get through 5.8. Been trying on and off for three days. I'm not even coming close.

[Post New]by Niamhxx on Aug 20, 10 12:33 AM
help can't get past 5.1 am so fed up of trying and getting no where!

Thanx

[Post New]by mirokey on Aug 20, 10 6:19 PM
I'm also stuck on 5.1 and can't get any further! The highest I've had is 11300!

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 22, 10 12:16 AM
i've tried 5.1 over and over all kinds of ways and still an't get thur it i love the dash games but after awhile and days of trying it comes to be boring and a headache can someone tell me how they got pass it i did all the pairing up and chain foods and bride and groom still can't get pass it help

[Post New]by Nattina1 on Aug 22, 10 6:22 PM
dink378 wrote:Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong in 5.1. I can't get through it.
Thanks!
I can't get past 5.1 myself. If anyone else can help please do.

Got Gold On 5.1 & Others

[Post New]by LiteUpUrLife on Aug 24, 10 12:48 PM
I noticed alot of ppl havin troubles with 5.1, n I'm not sure what goin on wit u specifically, but I'll giv as much advice as I can, since I did pretty good on game, n got expert, using these strategies.
When I play I always stall with the waiting line guests so I can fill the tables to get as many chains as possible. I wait till bride&groom pick a seat so I can chain them in to, n i start seatin guests, waiting to take their gifts until after I've atleast seated the 2nd wave of arrivals (that way their not getting impatient waiting for apptizrs while I'm still seatin ppl n grabbin gifts, since u hav sum time after u performd a function 4 each person until they get impatient, I take advantage of that)
Make sure u chain each thing for every1 seated, instead of mixing 2 different ones at a time, jus becuz ppl r getting impatient. Also, don't 4get those disco lights, they're worth getting evn b4 other upgrades becuz u can jus wait till a few ppl r upset n turn it on 2 reset their happiness, it buys u alot of time.
I can't remember which venue flirt bonuses start, but they're very useful. The alrdy giv u Janet (the girl with brown ponytail) and the guy with curly black hair in suit. The other flirt bonuses r the girl with the long curly brown hair and the ghetto dancing boy in white, and the last is the reader in glasses and the Aunt with her puppy
Don't waste ur upgrades on the chef, it's mor efficient 2 upgrade Quinn, since u can click on food n jus hav her run up n get it dun, I've actually never waited 4 the chef to make food becuz Quinns always got it dun faster than him.
Make sure u get evry1 dessert b4 u put them on dance floor, since that is a chain too.
Try 2 feed bride&groom 1st, so u can hurry them bak up to arch 2 pick a new seat, so u can mix them in with the dinner chain and the dessert chain too.
If they've been waitin 2 sit next 2 sum1 but the seat wuz full, its a good idea to move the person sitting next 2 them 2 dance floor wen time comes, so thy can sit next 2 them real quick b4 u send them on the dance floor too, and that way u dont hav to sit em next 2 tht person in the next group, & make the seating mor complicating.
I also feed Uncle Bernie as early, becuz if u feed him last then u hav to wait 4 him to eat his 1st and 2nd dish b4 u can move on to next chain. That's all I got, hope it helps!

Level 5.9

[Post New]by LiteUpUrLife on Aug 24, 10 12:54 PM
Hope my advice helped sum1, I wuz wondering tho if any1 els found all the shoes in level 5.9, I got the one by Quinns foot, & the 1 between chef n cake, but don't c the last 1 any where, sum1 please help. Thanks

Got Gold On 5.1 & Others

[Post New]by LiteUpUrLife on Aug 24, 10 2:30 PM
LiteUpUrLife wrote: I noticed alot of ppl havin troubles with 5.1, n I'm not sure what goin on wit u specifically, but I'll giv as much advice as I can, since I did pretty good on game, n got expert, using these strategies.
When I play I always stall with the waiting line guests so I can fill the tables to get as many chains as possible. I wait till bride&groom pick a seat so I can chain them in to, n i start seatin guests, waiting to take their gifts until after I've atleast seated the 2nd wave of arrivals (that way their not getting impatient waiting for apptizrs while I'm still seatin ppl n grabbin gifts, since u hav sum time after u performd a function 4 each person until they get impatient, I take advantage of that)
Make sure u chain each thing for every1 seated, instead of mixing 2 different ones at a time, jus becuz ppl r getting impatient. Also, don't 4get those disco lights, they're worth getting evn b4 other upgrades becuz u can jus wait till a few ppl r upset n turn it on 2 reset their happiness, it buys u alot of time.
I can't remember which venue flirt bonuses start, but they're very useful. The alrdy giv u Janet (the girl with brown ponytail) and the guy with curly black hair in suit. The other flirt bonuses r the girl with the long curly brown hair and the ghetto dancing boy in white, and the last is the reader in glasses and the Aunt with her puppy
Don't waste ur upgrades on the chef, it's mor efficient 2 upgrade Quinn, since u can click on food n jus hav her run up n get it dun, I've actually never waited 4 the chef to make food becuz Quinns always got it dun faster than him.
Make sure u get evry1 dessert b4 u put them on dance floor, since that is a chain too.
Try 2 feed bride&groom 1st, so u can hurry them bak up to arch 2 pick a new seat, so u can mix them in with the dinner chain and the dessert chain too.
If they've been waitin 2 sit next 2 sum1 but the seat wuz full, its a good idea to move the person sitting next 2 them 2 dance floor wen time comes, so thy can sit next 2 them real quick b4 u send them on the dance floor too, and that way u dont hav to sit em next 2 tht person in the next group, & make the seating mor complicating.
I also feed Uncle Bernie as early, becuz if u feed him last then u hav to wait 4 him to eat his 1st and 2nd dish b4 u can move on to next chain. That's all I got, hope it helps!

Found the shoe in 5.9

[Post New]by LiteUpUrLife on Aug 24, 10 2:38 PM
I finally found that shoe in 5.9 , it's in the picture area, the pink thing with the flowers, and I guess it's supposed to be buried in it, becuz it def isn't visible, but just above the 3rd sash from the right, if u click right where the wall meets the leaves, u'll get it. Don't kno how any1 could have found it wthout random clicking, but there ya go

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 24, 10 10:34 PM
i am done with this game and i looked forward to buying i wish i would of tried it first i have been on 5.1 for weeks and played it all different kinds of ways and still can not get pass it i love to play theses games but when the fun becomes a headache then i move on this is just a pain and i have all the wedding dashs and cake mania but this is more work then fun sorry unless there is some kinda magic to this and someone can tell otherwise i won't purchase another

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 24, 10 10:39 PM
i've done all this chain and flirting and there is no disco lights on 5.1 but i have done exacty what you have said waiting to seat and putting the bride and groom together everything nothing works i don't know either and there is no up grades for 5.1 either so you have no help to make anyone happy because there is nothing to work with

[Post New]by dbrookover on Aug 25, 10 9:27 PM
I noticed that alot of people had trouble on level 5 another thing I will add is that kissing and the photos break the chain while drinks and speaches do not so you want to hold off on the photos or the kiss till you have finished your chain to get the most points possible. try to serve the bride and groom first so you can move them back and have a seat for other guests. always try to sit the bride and groom where the want gives big seating bonus do enough times plus it is quick to sit them once they have finished their cake alot times you can sit them and get points and put them back under arch. before you place people on dance floor look and see who is waiting in line and if any of them want to sit next to your guests who are getting ready to leave table I found this works well when you have alot of people who want to sit next to same person. lastly you can not always please everyone so if there is one guest waiting in line and the seat they want is filled try to seat them somewhere else better to do this than to lose points everyone time they are waiting. I finished the game with expert on almost every level it may of took me a few tries just do not give up once you get the patern down it becomes easier to know where they want to sit. also use the disco balls to keep everyone happy while you figure out seating I found that those were one of the first things i upgraded. Do not worry about searching for the hidden things right away if you wait to the end you can use a gift bag on a guest who is waiting to dance so you can have the time to search.

[Post New]by Pnut582 on Aug 26, 10 6:25 PM
I love the game but mine has a glitch. In level 3.10 I cant get out. I have found all the carvings several times and it says I didnt and wont let me out of this level Is there a problem with this game or is it just my copy?

[Post New]by thumpersfam on Aug 26, 10 6:31 PM
Can someone explain how to do the flirt bonuses on 5.1? Really getting frustrated with this one.

Edited on 08/26/2010 at 6:31:51 PM PST

[Post New]by clrcam on Aug 26, 10 9:48 PM
hobbky2 wrote:I love Wedding Dash 4-Ever, but I am having trouble getting past level 5.1. The goal is something like 13,000. I think it's really high with no upgrades and Quinn and Flo are sooo slow. I've played it over and over and get around 11,000. Is this just me or is there a software problem on that level? Love, love, love the game. I love all the Wedding Dash games and was so pleased to see another one added to the Wedding Dash series. Keep offering us TM players good TM games.

I am stuck here too and I am a PROUD TM junkie with pretty good skills.
Help level 5.1 in wedding dash 4 PLEASE !!!!

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 27, 10 11:29 AM
go to front page where it says val 5.1 got it and i'll tell you how to win it i just figured it out thanks to another player finally good luck val

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 27, 10 12:08 PM
go to front of page look for ( val 5.1 got it ) and it will explain how to win it took me weeks but thanks to mo12 i got it thanks again val

rncurtin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Wedding Dash 4-Ever

[Post New]by rncurtin on Aug 29, 10 9:29 AM
Just wanted to thank you for putting another wonderful TM game out there! This one follows in the tradition of Flo land so everything is perfect, graphics, game flow etc.

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 29, 10 11:58 AM
dink378 wrote:Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong in 5.1. I can't get through it.
Thanks!

Go to: