Re:Post any Wedding Dash 4-Ever technical issues here only

[Post New]by hlcteacher on Aug 12, 10 12:36 PM
when i did the beta test on a desktop i had the full screen...i purchased and downloaded to my netbook and cannot reach the bottom of the screen so i cannot play....help, please!

[Post New]by Kendra_Berri on Aug 12, 10 1:56 PM
I have the same problem. I have a MacBook with Intel Core 2 Duo, running OS 10.6.4.

Yes, that's exactly what I have as well. I tried updating flash, redownloading the game and restarting, but still no luck.

[Post New]by 39queenvictoria on Aug 12, 10 4:23 PM
I so wish I can play this game, but, I keep getting errors when downloading. "Install flashplayer," already have this installed. Big Fish games hasn't replied to my request for help. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by balcerzak2003 on Aug 12, 10 9:06 PM
i also am getting the message that i dont have 3d compatible something or other. i also get a message that says download violation or something and i do pay the $6.99 monthly. any suggestions. i would probably buy but not until i try it. i also may buy it elsewhere if it works with them.

[Post New]by sassyNoz0407 on Aug 12, 10 9:38 PM
im also using a note book never had a issue before but i cant play this or jills bakery because of the mouse pointer... I have all the other wedding dash ones and cant play this because obviously something is lower then i can see on my screen im on 1.1 roses cant move it wont let me play it in window or i might know, very frustrating has anyone gotten a answer for this?

skdunham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by skdunham on Aug 13, 10 6:15 PM
I got to level 3.10, found all the wedding couple statues and got the gift, but when I finish, it still says I need to find all the statues! Can't finish the game without all the gifts!

[Post New]by Groovyreid on Aug 14, 10 2:18 AM
bfgTigris wrote:Hi everyone,

If you are having display issues like freezing, crashing, squiggly lines/ weird colors, cursor problems or a blank screen. You may need to check for some system updates. For PC users, your going to want to check for updates to your Direct X and video card drivers through our help article : <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, Blank Screen</a>.

For Mac users, you will need to go through your system preferences to check for any updates, here is our help article that will help you out: <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=175>Mac Errors</a>

If you have checked the articles and tried the updates, but are still having issues, no worries. We have an excellent technical support team that will troubleshoot with you to try and get your game working.

You can contact <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home">Customer Support</a> by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=192">Live Chat</a> Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

I also get "I downloaded the game but I keep getting error message
COULD NOT FIND ANY COMPATIBLE DIRECT 3D DEVICES?"

I have checked my computer and nothing needs updating, I have had this problem with other games for over several weeks now and your support team cant help as they stopped replying to my emails. Is it beyond your team?

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW??

I only purchase my windows 7 computer about 2 months ago and I cant play 95% of the games I want to play and no-one helps. As I've said nothing needs updating I keep checking everytime I download a new game that won't work.

There is nothing in the the help and no help from support, so please, please tell me what to do other than cancel my account altogther.

[Post New]by julesbug on Aug 14, 10 6:51 PM
skdunham wrote:I got to level 3.10, found all the wedding couple statues and got the gift, but when I finish, it still says I need to find all the statues! Can't finish the game without all the gifts!

I am at the same point! I found all the statues, but my problem is that I can't, no matter what I seem to do, meet the goal amount! I've played all these types of games and I've never had such a problem doing this!

If you find out anything, please let me know and I'll do the same...thanks

Jules

[Post New]by balcerzak2003 on Aug 14, 10 9:20 PM
Groovyreid wrote:
bfgTigris wrote:Hi everyone,

If you are having display issues like freezing, crashing, squiggly lines/ weird colors, cursor problems or a blank screen. You may need to check for some system updates. For PC users, your going to want to check for updates to your Direct X and video card drivers through our help article : <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, Blank Screen</a>.

For Mac users, you will need to go through your system preferences to check for any updates, here is our help article that will help you out: <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=175>Mac Errors</a>

If you have checked the articles and tried the updates, but are still having issues, no worries. We have an excellent technical support team that will troubleshoot with you to try and get your game working.

You can contact <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home">Customer Support</a> by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=192">Live Chat</a> Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

I also get "I downloaded the game but I keep getting error message
COULD NOT FIND ANY COMPATIBLE DIRECT 3D DEVICES?"

I have checked my computer and nothing needs updating, I have had this problem with other games for over several weeks now and your support team cant help as they stopped replying to my emails. Is it beyond your team?

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW??

I only purchase my windows 7 computer about 2 months ago and I cant play 95% of the games I want to play and no-one helps. As I've said nothing needs updating I keep checking everytime I download a new game that won't work.

There is nothing in the the help and no help from support, so please, please tell me what to do other than cancel my account altogther.

i totally agree and need the same answers.

[Post New]by rachel_o on Aug 16, 10 6:43 PM
Has anyone had Flo not be able to dump a tray in the trash? When I click on the trash, Quinn goes to it, not Flo, so I am stuck with trays I need to get rid of. This messes up the whole game to where I can't finish a level.

[Post New]by joleeblackmon on Aug 17, 10 6:06 PM
My game keeps freezing on level 2.4 when I have to drag the dog to the crying lady. Any ideas on this one?

bhom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bhom on Aug 18, 10 8:31 PM
rachel_o wrote:Has anyone had Flo not be able to dump a tray in the trash? When I click on the trash, Quinn goes to it, not Flo, so I am stuck with trays I need to get rid of. This messes up the whole game to where I can't finish a level.

Just have Flo put the trays back where she picks them up. No need to dump the tray. The dish bin is for Quinn to dump any unneeded cocktails in.

[Post New]by cordobasucks on Aug 19, 10 1:21 PM
joleeblackmon wrote:My game keeps freezing on level 2.4 when I have to drag the dog to the crying lady. Any ideas on this one?

THAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO. I CANT DO ANYTHING, THE GAME SHUTS DOWN.. ANYONE WITH A SOLUTION FOR THIS?!! ALREADY INSTALLED AND UNINSTALLED THE GAME 3 TIMES.. AND ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEM IN THE SAME LEVEL!

[Post New]by sunnync on Aug 20, 10 1:13 PM
joleeblackmon wrote:My game keeps freezing on level 2.4 when I have to drag the dog to the crying lady. Any ideas on this one?

[Post New]by Ynunez44 on Aug 20, 10 10:28 PM
I've got the same problem trying to play on my mac, I'm running snow leopard, intel core duo, 2ghz, 1ghz ram, 160 gb hard drive, OS 10.6.4.

Characters are invisible or blinking off and on screen, graphics are bad.

arkinese
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by arkinese on Aug 21, 10 4:23 AM
I received an email yesterday that said the Mac problem with the "blinking" graphics is with the game itself and that they're working to resolve the issue. Be sure to contact the Customer Service folks if you have any problems with the Mac version "blinking" graphics and they can give you the update -- especially if you've already bought the game.

[Post New]by Ynunez44 on Aug 21, 10 10:32 AM
arkinese wrote:I received an email yesterday that said the Mac problem with the "blinking" graphics is with the game itself and that they're working to resolve the issue. Be sure to contact the Customer Service folks if you have any problems with the Mac version "blinking" graphics and they can give you the update -- especially if you've already bought the game.

Thank you for giving us the heads up. I have not bought the game yet and will now wait for them to fix whatever is wrong with it before I do. I did send a report to customer service yesterday am I'm waiting for a response.

[Post New]by tigresschic27 on Aug 21, 10 1:19 PM
I downloaded the wedding dash 4 ever game and now I cant get it to work proerly. I cant see the whole page and I tried correcting the screen but it still didnt work. Any suggestions to fix this problem? I even bought the game and it still didnt work.

Can't find the 3rd flip flop in level 5.9

[Post New]by adias23 on Aug 22, 10 7:11 PM
I've completed all levels, but the only problem i have is trying to find the 3rd flip flop in level 5.9, i swear i have looked all over that page for 3 flip flops, but there are only two and i can't get to Quinn's big day without all the gifts being found, PLEASE HELP! Thank you.

Edited on 08/22/2010 at 7:14:16 PM PST

Terrisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Terrisa on Aug 30, 10 1:40 PM
The game will not go past 6.1. I get through 6.1,but the game will not go any further.
I'm very disappointed. I got so far and now I can't finish the game.
Does anybody know the problem? Can I get a update on this game?

Go to: