[Post New]by Anna_mars123 on Dec 25, 10 3:00 PM
Please, HELP for level 5.1. HOW TO PASS THIS LEVEL?? :@

ThaliaGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:tips for 5.1

[Post New]by ThaliaGirl on Feb 6, 11 10:06 AM
They really made this too hard to complete. I sat everyone perfectly, and for some reason no one is flirting so the flirting bonus does not work. I am going to try feeding everyone in a row, but it is hard with only 3 dishes.

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Apr 11, 11 12:07 PM
Good luck..i too cannot pass this level..grrrrrrrrrr..and all the advice on here has been nice..but still can't pass it..

[Post New]by flo1949 on Apr 16, 11 8:16 AM
i cannot get pass leve 5.1 the most points i can get is 10600 with no upgrades please help

[Post New]by swtpepsigirl95 on May 11, 11 3:30 PM
i'm stuck, i cannot get passed this level. i seat everyone where they want, next to who they want, feed everyone, take the pics and still the most i get is around 12,400 . Kind of glad i only wasted a free coupon thing on this game and didn't spend money on it (sorry to those that did )

mzcee
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mzcee on Sep 2, 11 3:03 PM
mo12 wrote:The key to every level is Chaining! Seat everyone at one time, give entrees at one time(don't worry about guests becoming angry).Same with dinner and dessert and then put them all on the dance floor at the same time. I coul not finish a level, no less get expert until I tried this method. Now I get expert all the time.

I tried this and it still didnt work

[Post New]by casual_player on Sep 5, 11 9:49 PM
I'm really beginning to think that whoever designed level 5 was just in a really bad mood. I've had no trouble getting through any of the other levels, but I cannot get through 5.1 - have not been able to break 11500 pts.

I will suggest that there maybe something to seating only three guests at a time, having Quinn take their gifts and have Flo serve them, then repeat this sequence. I haven't seen any points being deducted, but then I've been really focused on matching everyone up in the correct order, so I'm a little distracted. Maybe if Quinn doesn't have to help the cook, and Flo doesn't have to return partial dishes to the line, that might help?

I don't know, I've been playing this level for almost a week with no luck. I will make sure that I read reviews on Dash games before buying them from now on... I was disappointed with how easy Hotel Dash 2 was, and now this one is too hard. The inconsistency is disappointing.

[Post New]by judelenzo on Sep 27, 11 12:54 PM
I have no tips. I have tried every tip there is and nothing works for me just like everyone else. The last Wedding Dash was the same story & I paid for it but after awhile I uninstalled it. It was like this one impossible to get through a certain level.

I like a challenge but this is ridiculous. This is suppose to be fun but not when your blood pressure is up and it is stressful. Not only that it is not fair, I pay full price for these games and I am not having any fun.

I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alicat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by alicat on May 8, 12 6:36 AM
I've been stuck on this level for months, no matter how much I "chain" I still can't get very far.

alicat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by alicat on May 8, 12 6:38 AM
mzcee wrote:
mo12 wrote:The key to every level is Chaining! Seat everyone at one time, give entrees at one time(don't worry about guests becoming angry).Same with dinner and dessert and then put them all on the dance floor at the same time. I coul not finish a level, no less get expert until I tried this method. Now I get expert all the time.

I tried this and it still didnt work

Same here.

[Post New]by lseiner on Oct 13, 12 6:13 PM
Have to use disco balls in level five they are a must.

Go to: