Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by satchs4 on Aug 20, 10 2:37 AM
GOT IT... I had to start with counter clockwise and you have you release the mouse on each number.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Tracey61 on Aug 20, 10 5:45 AM
I have bought this game had untold problems getting it installed when I finally did it, game just won't play, just keeps coming up with windows error, very annoying as game not cheap. done the usual uninstall and re install but still doesn't work. other game bought on same day works fine, so obviously issue with game and not my computer, can't get any answers from support team. About to cancel membership over this, I'm not happy. How can I get help???

[Post New]by satchs4 on Aug 20, 10 6:49 PM
mine wouldn't install at first either i had to close the game manager and restart it then everything went fine.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by amj0963 on Aug 20, 10 9:00 PM
i had the demo version downloaded and played it, when i purchased the game and tried to activate it, it keeps telling me activation failed. definitely not computer or antivirus program as i would not have been able to download the demo to play. since it is the weekend i have to wait until monday for answers

finally got it to install, i deleted the game manager and it worked.

Edited on 08/20/2010 at 9:13:00 PM PST

bfgfan25
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by bfgfan25 on Aug 21, 10 12:41 AM
I downloaded and played the demo when it first came out without any problems. I bought the full version yesterday (stupid me, because the standard edition came out today), and it won't load. I tried everything. Someone from customer service has been trying to help, but nothing worked. I downloaded the demo for the SE and that doesn't load either. Very frustrating. Especially because I paid nearly $20 for this and I was really looking forward to the game. I loved the demo when I played it a few weeks ago.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Abeer2009 on Aug 21, 10 12:48 AM
SyntheticxSound wrote:I'm running Windows Vista,and I can't seem to get the game to work.I double click the icon,The mouse shows the comp is thinking,then nothing.I double click the icon again,and the game manager says it's already running. I checked Task Manager,and the game isn't listed under the running apps,but it is listed under the Processes tab. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times,and that doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Abeer2009 on Aug 21, 10 12:51 AM
Same Issue...I can't seem to get the game to work.I double click the icon,The mouse shows the comp is thinking,then nothing.I double click the icon again,and the game manager says it's already running. I checked Task Manager,and the game isn't listed under the running apps,but it is listed under the Processes tab. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times,and that doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

bfgfan25
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by bfgfan25 on Aug 21, 10 1:10 AM
Yes, that's what's happening to me as well. I also have Windows Vista.

Edited on 08/21/2010 at 1:10:31 AM PST

[Post New]by suzyfishes on Aug 21, 10 9:01 AM
corrupt file issues with every novella....i would wait it see if bugs are worked out before paying 20 for it...wish I had

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 21, 10 9:35 AM
Hey Fishies,

if you're having trouble getting the game to load, you might want to check if your system is in need of any updates and this help article is a great resource:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the problem persists, it would be very helpful if you could write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report. This is a report that gives the rep an overview of all of the game related software on your computer. It will not make any changes to your system or gather any sensitive information and will only provide information related to helping your game work properly. It also helps to determine if any updates, repairs or adjustments are needed and the tech rep can walk you through them.

First, download Dr. Felix, our Big Fish Games diagnostic tool, from here.

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.
2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.
3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.
4. When Dr. Felix is finished, click the ‘Next’ button.
5. A yellow .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.
6. Attach this file to the ticket that you write in with. For more help, refer to this Attach File to Customer Support Ticket article

To contact Tech Support, To do this, click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you receive an error message that the file is too big, try sending just the running processes, running services and the dxdiag. These are the most useful parts of the report that will help our rep.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

bfgfan25
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by bfgfan25 on Aug 21, 10 3:02 PM
I've done all those things and nothing worked.

[Post New]by Critter64343 on Aug 21, 10 8:15 PM
I'm in Novella 3 and at the end, I have given the coach driver the vaxcene and am trying to give him the smelling salts, it won't stick. it keeps popping out again and going into my inventory. I have gone through the game twice and now I am having a problem with the smelling salts. Any suggestions?

supra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by supra on Aug 22, 10 8:34 AM
Abeer2009 wrote:Same Issue...I can't seem to get the game to work.I double click the icon,The mouse shows the comp is thinking,then nothing.I double click the icon again,and the game manager says it's already running. I checked Task Manager,and the game isn't listed under the running apps,but it is listed under the Processes tab. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times,and that doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

Exactly the same issues, demo played fine but now I've bought it I can't play it. Happening too often.

Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Aug 22, 10 8:30 PM
Just had the game crash on me after doing the mouse maze. Not a happy camper here.

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Aug 22, 10 9:49 PM
I started over, got all the way to the bonus game, almost done. Then put the four "coins" from the book on the table so I could then put them onto the book's cover. Can't be done. Keeps telling me 'I don't know where to put these" or something like that. So I have one piece of the amulet, and can't get the other one. I really do like this game, but they need to work the bugs out.

Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Aug 23, 10 8:53 AM
Downloaded the new game and it's still crashed twiceand had corrupt save file.

[Post New]by Lyndalyn on Aug 23, 10 12:07 PM
Having troubles opening the safe. Have started over 3 times and still it wont work. I have really enjoyed this game so far and cant figure out what the problem is. Please help.

[Post New]by jusfishin on Aug 23, 10 4:03 PM
When I played trial version everything worked fine, when I bought full version, game won't start. HELP

[Post New]by deellisa on Aug 23, 10 5:02 PM
Can anyone help me with opening the safe have tried over and over will NOT open not very happy after paying money to play.

[Post New]by rmcochran on Aug 23, 10 7:57 PM
IvaMc wrote:Once I get the dreamcatcher on the wall - nothing! Clicking the wall will not open for the snake to come in so I'm stuck here and there aren't any updates available on my game manager.

Me too!! And I can't get the safe open either!! Has anything been done to remedy this, yet?

Go to: