Flirt Bonuses in 5.1??

Re:Flirt Bonuses in 5.1??

[Post New]by Kittycake on Aug 14, 10 10:49 PM
OMG I have played this level at least 50 times and I still can't beat it! I am seating the bride and groom together (only getting 200 flirt bonus points not 400 as stated above) and getting every POSSIBLE flirt bonus!

According to the tips above:

Seth (black haired red jacket) flirts with Chloe (blond mom with kid) - I never get a Chole but I get two Seths

Bernie (bookworm bald guy) flirts with Rosie (lady with dog) - I never get a Bernie but I get several Rosies

No-one flirts with the forgetful grandpa Norbert or with the diva Mei Ling?

What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by meggieprice on Aug 14, 10 10:51 PM
katiepops wrote:I keep getting to 12350 never make it to 13000. However, I DO get the flirt bonuses by seating them as they ask, I don't know why no one else is. Also if I sit the bride and groom by each other they do not get flirt bonuses as someone said. I am going to keep trying. Ugh. LOL

Oh yipes- which is it lol ; - ) Are you Mac or PC? I found I could get to about 11000 either way... but this is making me give up and move past this game.

[Post New]by Kittycake on Aug 14, 10 10:58 PM
I can get 12,480 but I honestly can't see how to get higher than that. I have the hidden roses and I swear to you I have every flirt bonus and every chain bonus.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Aug 14, 10 11:06 PM
Ok after more studying I see that you do get 400 flirt bonus on wedding couple, it just takes a minute to show up unlike when you seat the others it shows immediately so that was correct.
However, I still am not making it to 13000. I am chaining, seating proper couples, getting the flirt bonuses and still not making it. LOL This is frustrating for sure!

Also I found a way to help my points by seating those who wanted next to each other AND a flirt one next to them but still not making it. (hard to explain what I mean)

I have a PC btw for who asked.

Edited on 08/14/2010 at 11:07:18 PM PST

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Aug 14, 10 11:11 PM
Kittycake wrote:OMG I have played this level at least 50 times and I still can't beat it! I am seating the bride and groom together (only getting 200 flirt bonus points not 400 as stated above) and getting every POSSIBLE flirt bonus!

Seth (black haired red jacket) flirts with Chloe (blond mom with kid) - I never get a Chole but I get two Seths

Bernie (bookworm bald guy) flirts with Rosie (lady with dog) - I never get a Bernie but I get several Rosies

What am I doing wrong?

I am not getting a Bernie either. And nope, no one flirts with poor Norbert or Mei Ling. Maybe they should get together? HAHAHAHA
I don't get the Mom and kid on this olevel either. I think its a fluke when you finally get it and a little bit of luck. I remember another game being like this.

[Post New]by meggieprice on Aug 14, 10 11:19 PM
Kittycake wrote:OMG I have played this level at least 50 times and I still can't beat it! I am seating the bride and groom together (only getting 200 flirt bonus points not 400 as stated above) and getting every POSSIBLE flirt bonus!

What am I doing wrong?

Ditto. I was thinking they would do a fix lowering the score to 11000- for me it seems 130000 just is not possible. I do what seems to be a flawless game other than some annoyance waiting which does not seem avoidable, and just can't do it.

Then someone posts they got to expert and there goes my hope for it being a bug needing fixing. ; - (((

[Post New]by meggieprice on Aug 14, 10 11:24 PM
katiepops wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

I was thinking maybe PC got Chloe and Bernie ; - ) Guess not!

I know what you meant above- put two who need to be together and then also seat a flirter next to them, plus wait to put people on the dance floor until yo put their flirt next to them- I have tried everything.

I normally do not leave a game like this- I am pretty good at these too. This one just stymies me.

I was excited when this cme because I first downloaded Wedding Dash 3 and I would have my son do it and just enjoy watching him- didn;t think I had the agility for time management. One night I tried it and got hooked and got good! I know they are challenging, and for a few had to play a few times to get gold or even to pass- but this isn't fun anymore.

I am not getting a Bernie either. And nope, no one flirts with poor Norbert or Mei Ling. Maybe they should get together? HAHAHAHA
I don't get the Mom and kid on this olevel either. I think its a fluke when you finally get it and a little bit of luck. I remember another game being like this.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Aug 14, 10 11:55 PM
What is funny is before this level I was getting way over expert level on everyone of them. Never had to retry at all. Like if the Expert was 11000 I was getting 13000 then 5.1 came and EEEEKKK!! I am thinking something is wrong with this level, even if some people did get through it finally.

ButMadNNW
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by ButMadNNW on Aug 15, 10 12:38 AM
Kittycake wrote:Seth (black haired red jacket) flirts with Chloe (blond mom with kid) - I never get a Chole but I get two Seths

Addendum to my previous flirting tips: The combos I mentioned flirt when they show up in a level together; I didn't mean to say that all of the combos show up in this level.

Sorry for any confusion.

[Post New]by meggieprice on Aug 15, 10 2:48 AM
katiepops wrote:What is funny is before this level I was getting way over expert level on everyone of them. Never had to retry at all. Like if the Expert was 11000 I was getting 13000 then 5.1 came and EEEEKKK!! I am thinking something is wrong with this level, even if some people did get through it finally.

I agree. I am writing to them.

[Post New]by meggieprice on Aug 15, 10 4:42 AM
I freaking did it!!!!!!!!!

I went to the [removed by moderator] walkthrough , wondering why it could be of help as mentioned here. I had already read it and it just said all the obvious- I read it again and realized that the chaining mentioned meant giving everyone seated their appetizers before giving them their main course, etc. In addition, put everyone you can on the dance floor at once. Though flirting adds some, and in fact putting the b&g together is always a good idea despite their requests, the most important thing was to give out 8 or 10 appetizers in a row, and having having quinn replenish them for you- click on the empty tray and she replenishes it far faster than the cook will. You get into a rhythm of 3 appetizers, click, 3 ap, click 2 ap- return ap tray to be filled, then give out all main courses, all the cake, all to dance floor Move the bride and groom around having them together if you can no matter what they want. When they have a balloon above their heads it is permission to move them and putting them together gives them 400 points. Also seat people in empty seats even if it is not their preference because having them part of a food chain makes up for it and they wont lose points for waiting. I will indeed honor requests as I can, and many do flow but the last few need to plugged in wherever you can.

Oh hooray!!!! It can be done.

Edited on 08/15/2010 at 3:04:46 PM PST

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Aug 15, 10 6:34 AM
Okay, I have made 12,850 twice, but I've been honoring seating requests vs flirt matches, going back for one more round....

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Aug 15, 10 6:47 AM
Okay, this is ridiculous.
It is totally random what guests you get and sometimes I don't get any of the bookworm or the chic with the dog.
I also don't get the lady with kid.
I went back in and couldn't get past 4K because I got guests who don't flirt and don't want to sit together.
I've never played the other wedding dashes and I really don't want to buy games that have no logical way to beat them.

Edited on 08/15/2010 at 6:48:31 AM PST

[Post New]by Kittycake on Aug 15, 10 8:30 AM
I DID IT!!!

Thank you everyone, especially meggieprice, you helped me so much!

I was ignoring everyone's requests and only going for flirt bonuses, but you need to do a mixture of both. Also I was not letting people dance to seat a flirter next to them, but the dancing chain bonus made up for the missing flirt bonus.

It's all about maximum chaining in this level.

It can be done! But what a pain!

[Post New]by RRoselynn on Aug 15, 10 8:34 AM
Lol. I finally got through this level then forgot to collect all the roses. (sigh)

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Aug 15, 10 9:48 AM
RRoselynn wrote:Lol. I finally got through this level then forgot to collect all the roses. (sigh)

LOL! That sucks!
But I'm cracking up because it something I'd do, for sure!

[Post New]by meggieprice on Aug 15, 10 2:40 PM
RRoselynn wrote:Lol. I finally got through this level then forgot to collect all the roses. (sigh)

LOL! We almost did that- you can see from when I posted how late it was when we got through it- we were fried....and determined. I think if we had not done the roses we both would have been in total despair- the kind you get at 4 in the morning - ; - ))

It also helped to remember to put the b&g back in the arch immediately when they are done eating or you have collected their flirt so that they have another request. Their flirts helped put us over the top. That plus the luck of getting plenty of photo requests, a dog loose or two, and other things needing Quinns attention. Also be SURE to click the empty tray each time as Quinn will replenish the food immediately and you will be able to serve 8 of a kind appetizers, for example, without anyone getting unhappy. I also never had Flo carry two kinds of food in case of accidentally feeding Norbert the wrong kind and braking the chain.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Aug 16, 10 9:02 PM
Just wanted to come back and say I got it today after first try. I did NOTHING different. Weird. LOL
And Meggieprice that is how all the Wedding Dash (and even Diner Dash) games have been. Chaining is key on some levels more than others. Funny is I did make a couple of chaining breaks and still finally got thru this last time so that makes it even weirder. LOL Before I was breaking no chains, had Quinn replenish, made sure I always did the same action til it was done (seating everyone at once, taking gifts at once, serving at once each item, dance floor) and I was not making it.

Edited on 08/16/2010 at 9:39:19 PM PST

[Post New]by granofthree on Aug 17, 10 10:14 AM
Thank you everyone for all your tips and helps in the 5 levels. I finally completed 5.1 by chaining every course and focusing on moving the bride and groom around. I agree 13000 for this level is too much. They need to lower to 12500 at least. The point is don't take so much of the fun out of a very fun game by making the levels too hard to complete. It isn't as if we don't have many other things to do and do well, I might add, to waste too much time trying to seat imaginary guests around an imaginary table. Make the levels in 5 easier. I uninstalled and will not reinstall, even though I pay good money for these games. If the fit isn't right, I will uninstall. Thanks for listening. gof

Neracher
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Neracher on Aug 18, 10 10:27 AM
Hi everyone! It took me awhile, but I final got expert on this level! Here's the trick: If you seat the bride and groom together at the same table over and ove, your flirt bonuses go up everytime. I hope this helps!

Go to: